Pic related infuriates, enrages, irks, debilitates, maddens etc... the Yuropean

How?

The don't use pickup trucks

I know, but why would that make them upset?

>tfw the first thing that comes in my mind when I see the image is cartels

They love teeny tiny """"""""""""""cars""""""""""""""

because they're fruity little girlymen

>pay more money for gas
>he doesn't even do a hobby that would require the usage of a truck
I will never understand retards.

Fair.

I don't think Europeans would be all that envious of inbreeding, to be honest. Outside of royalty it's kind of looked down upon.

vans>trucks

Europeans hate Ford?

It's more of a problem of quality. Europeans already have access to safer and more fuel efficient cars for cheaper. The parts are cheaper too, and easy to get. You'd see more of them if those models were equivalent to their European counterparts, would have parts available everywhere, or without making them safer and fuel efficient, if they were cheaper. People like cheap things.

I thought Narco hicks like Chevy though.

I don't know about the safety thing. BMW, Fiat and VW have been sucking at crash tests as of late.

They hate everything vaguely american

They use Toyotas, just like ISIS

>cheaper
I was under the impression that cars were very expensive in Europe due to taxes and licensing requirements? I met a couple of guys from Denmark who said a VW was like $150,000 and you had to get on some list and wait for the opportunity to buy one?

>Denmark
That's cheating, these guys have a very high GDP per capita, everything is more expensive for them

>They use Toyotas, just like ISIS
lol

>Yoropoor hate Murrica.

Germans suck american cock so hard they poop stars after.

Nos la sudan tus coches colombiANO

americans sure like chrome.. tasteless fuckers

But germans on Sup Forums always bully me for my flag

>a VW was like $150,000
I don't think they were serious or it's some special edition for heads of state.

Yes we do...