Manspreading Banned in Barcelona

>Esta es la señal de los autobuses de la @EMTmadrid para respetar el espacio de los demás y evitar el #manspreading.
¿Qué es la palabra en español para cuck?

How is manspreading viewed in your cunt, Sup Forums?

holy shit they should do the same here

Barcelona and madrid are 2 different cities.

This.

What the fuck is wrong with Spanish and Portuguese culture?

I just want to be able to sit comfortably without feeling a stranger's leg on mine.

I doubt anyone here even knows what manspreading is

this, and it gets worse when it's a fat person doing it

>feminists aren't fasci--

lmao now this is exaggeration
stop being cucks, burgers

>have penis and testicles
>"FUCK YOU!!!"

Franco did nothing wrong

We're living in a age where women's feelings are supposed to be divine.

I mean *sacred.

You know what's shit? When you're on the bus and some old witch or pregnant ho gets in the bus and you are FORCED to give them your seat.
What's the deal there? They should have some discount in taxis or something so they don't go around bothering people.

>¿CUÁL es la palabra en español para cuck?

Cornudo.

pero el cornudo no conciente en que su mujer se satisfaga con otro sellor, el cuck americano sí

if you had actually seen the original campaign you would know that they never used the word manspreading and they also banned women from placing their bags everywhere

If only they'd ban Islamspreading

Barcelona =/= Madrid.

>tfw manspreading isn't ilegal in my country

as an /hm/ fellow, im glad this aint happening here :^)

lol what a bunch of wussies

nothing wrong with power stances

>manspreading.
>man

But women do it too.

The end is near.

you're LITERALLY an autistic virgin loser if you don't do it yourself

Why don't you ask to sit? If someone is manspreading i simply ask him/her to move or sometimes i just sit even and he/her has to move. Maybe is not a problem here

manspreading is affront to civilization and everyone doing it should be re-educate it in special camps

>barcelona is the only city in Spain

Filthy dumb burger scum

is this a gender thing, or a don't-be-an-asshole-and-take-up-two-seats thing. because i'm all for #2

autism

The way it's depicted on that picture I agree, fuck that shit.

only a gender thing

3 quarters of the people here who sit on the aisle-side seat in buses, keeping the window side seat open or for their bag and thus having two seats to themselves, are women

most manspreading photos I see are from empty vehicles or trains and the photographers usually try their best to hide that fact

what about women occcupying 2 steats with their bag and some old lady standing just next to her? That makes me angry as fuck.

It will get awkward as hell with the secession thing going on. Guiris always think of Barcelona when someone talks about Spain. The olympics were a mistake.

Do people on this board use public transport?

All Europeans here do but the Dutch as you guys ride bikes.

Fucking hate that, also they get angry because of having contact with other's legs while manspreading. Also the people who puts his back against the tube so you can't grab from it and the ones who never put their bags off.

Guys kill me pls, I can't bear this anymore

good. i dont get why everyone hates it on this thread

arent you obsessed with faggoty alt-right perspectives too much. just stay away from it. this isnt really femishit.

>this isnt really femishit.
But it is femishit

>they put a sticker in the subway
>this will definitelly stop then from manspreading
for those who ever used our subways and public transportation how many people have you seen using the reserved seat without the right to do it? yeah... like 100%, same here, this shit is just another bullshit to show up on the international news.

But spreading like a cunt is offensive for everyone riding the metro, someone can sit in that other seat

>Also the people who puts his back against the tube so you can't grab
Sorry, its so comfy tho

even so its still for the good of public interest. the way of sitting like this is literally what only rude drunkers and chavs do. and if you actuall have done you are pretty shit.

Kinda silly to put a ban on it, men should just have the decency not to do it.

inb4
>b-but we have BALLS you know? We CAN NOT sit differently!!!

fuck outta here

DICK AND BALLS

You're right m8, but you shouldn't call it manspreading cause that's racist

real man must stand
who cares. gotta say you sound like a whining sjw femicunt and are saying it the same way that they do.

>gotta say you sound like a whining sjw femicunt and are saying it the same way that they do.
That was my intention.

ok then just STAND

Stop telling me what to do.