Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17-az4wK1Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=mrBSNa4ezzU
youtube.com/watch?v=hu_wAuTDUYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monster is boring as fuck

DOKUTAH TENMA

>tfw no 20th century boys anime

Is it worth watching as a whole? I saw it until all the plot thing happens and the protagonist just wander the earth for like 5 episodes meeting people and i left it (i think ep16)

I mean is it like fucking naruto/bleach kind of meanningless episodes in te middle of the plot or are they worth watching? I mean, its 80ep long.

berserk

Its worth it, its just a super slow burn. The plot never really jumps the shark or anything, it stays pretty grounded.

The story goes through a series of arcs where we see more of the people Tenma meets than we actually see of Tenma for long stretches at a time, but it all comes to a head at the end and it's amazing.

NOTHING can compete.

ost is amazing

Monster is atmosphere and character more than anything. And there are some great stories in here, between the main stuff, and it actually keeps a fairly decent pace, even being like almost 100 eps.

the first ending song is dope as fuck desu, always strikes me as the devil mocking tenma, rubs the salt in the wound but it hurts so good

we just need more english in anime in general desu

hi gabriel i know youre reading this i love you have my children

AND SLOWLY

this. I wish it was just like 20 episodes and not over 80. I was on like episode 16 and I was like fuck this

>we just need more english in anime in general desu
english music, that is

>can ANYTHING compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=17-az4wK1Z4

YOU COME TO REALIZE

IT'S ALL AS IT SHOULD BE

>implying elfen lied is anything but an edgy gorefest

>Implying Legend of the Galactic Heroes can't compete

Hah

i can't believe L died

[insert fujaras here]

fuck got distracted and failed to write the next line before i submitted the post

YOU CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH

Grimmer is best boy

i really fucking need to get around to watching lotgh

>hearing that beautiful music
>seeing redheads beautiful body and face
>have no girlfriend
>it hurts to live ;_;

You definitely should.
Start with the movie "My Conquest Are The Sea Of Stars", then the movie "Overture To A New War" and then start the main series but skip the first 2 eps. You'll have the time of your life.

David Sylvian is probably my favorite musician. Weird how he supplied music to an anime of all things. He's a very private person, especially around the time he made the song.

PsychoPass is the best anime ever. Fight me

duly noted, thanks for the advice

Fuck you pleb, Monster's not your average cat and mouse thriller ala Death Note that has to be fast-paced and less than 30 episodes. It's a slow and meaningful adventure

gonna have to give the show another shot one day. maybe now im older I can be more focused on it

this, top tier OST, some beautiful tracks on it

youtube.com/watch?v=mrBSNa4ezzU
youtube.com/watch?v=hu_wAuTDUYg

>>seeing redheads beautiful body and face
>>have no girlfriend
>>it hurts to live ;_;

Are you me, user?

lol am i on the right board?

Ehhhh, it's not boring. They could of trimmed the show down to 40-50 episodes. 70+ was a bit much

The ending was the most underwhelming shit I've ever read.
>it wasn't actually him he became a psycho for no reason :^)
>masterplan of most evil guy evaar is to have some peasants kill each other in bumfuck nowhere
Wow big whoop

i listen to decola every morning