MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTaoLEhIbU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LE FUCKING HUGE BLUE PILL MOVIE

hoti eidon toi oftalmoi mou ton soterion sou

besides: wat?

The removed ending made it blue pilled. The ending where Edward shaves his head again makes far more sense.

But you can't see the sailboat.

fake this never happened

Actually, most bluepill movies have a duality of being redpill drpending on how you read into it's message

>neo nazi changes his ways
>brother gets killed by nigger

relle makes u think

Edward Norton was against this ending and complained about it until it got its current ending

Fuck, I remember that scene

>In the trivia, it is stated that there was an extra scene at the end of the movie where Derek is seen shaving his head again, but the scene was cut because it was deemed 'pro-Nazi'.

Shame.

what?

OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO!!

i love country balls

It's actually not, and that's the funny irony of it.

It's supposed to be blue pilled, but the Jewywood fucks made a huge mistake in making Derek such a strong character. Almost everything he says in it is truthful even to a blind fucktard, and it comes off in a way they may not have intended. Viewer bias probably plays a part in this however.

The original ending featured Edward Norton returning to his skinhead ways after his brother was murdered by a nigger. This was cut as it was felt to be sending the wrong message.

Why bluepill?
Shows you no matter how many anecdotical good black people you meet, global niggers are still a threat.

Don't be a fool and join opportunistic skinhead groups or they'll ruin your life.

Kikes only care about their confort and run from trouble.

The true redpill is subtly buried in this film. It's the father. He's the role model. He hides his power level, has an honest job and redpills his family while providing like an alpha.

WE WASHED OURSELVES IN NIGGERS BLOOD

It's fucking stupid how the main character gives up a lifetime of hating niggers because he worked with one in a prison laundry for a few years.

hello red dit

AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO

That's really the irony. The more they try to distort or suppress the truth, the more reason they have for normies to doubt them.

The most unrealistic part of that movie was Norton being able to dunk a basketball.

>Don't be a fool and join opportunistic skinhead groups or they'll ruin your life.

This is the part that stormfags overlook.

The movie is actually a very balanced look at the issue whether that was intended or not.

Pretty sure they wrote that ditty for the film. A few years back I dug around for it and there was nothing.

If anyone has it, post it.

country balls are cool u are lame

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON!

that rally in the movie looked like so much fun

WE'RE TAKIN' DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE

You should never let your beliefs become stone. If they're true they will weather the storm either way.

JEW BY JEW BY JEW!

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

of the coming of the lord
he is trampling out the vintage
where the grapes of wrath are stored
he hath loosed the fateful lightning
of his terrible swift sword
his truth is marching on

Hey come on guys. Let's not be racist.

Let's enjoy the original version instead and praise Jesus together.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTaoLEhIbU8

Please pol, what movie is this?

American history X 1998 i think

I hate that fat piece of shit. Hes the Nazi propaganda posters image for the subhuman.

Yet there are people like this who really think they are superior at anything besides eating cheeseburgers.

Like another poster said the only good character was the father.

American History X

My nigga.

American history x

Thy eyes have seen the glory
of the trampling at the zoo
we have washed our hands in niggers blood
and all the mongrels too
We are stomping out the zog machine
2 by 2 by 2
the white man marches on

Love that fucking song

wow that is fucking bullshit

Watched this movie before I was redpilled
Made me question why people thought this way, not just irrational hate
Noticed media bias a lot more, dindus and jews, and the movie message itself
Ending made think, whether or not you believe it other people do so it effects you personally
Especially black on white violence which I saw at school
Degenerate propaganda in school

It was a gateway so don't dismiss it entirely, but do realize it for what it is

>ignoring the whole scene with the Jew in his mom's house when Derek talks about statistics and the Jew says they are based on poverty and also racism and unjust legal treatment of blacks and Hispanics
>instead of keeping arguing like a grown man Derek throws a tantrum like a 12 year old "YOU ARE ALL AGAINST ME EVERY TIME! YOU ARE ALL MEAN!"
>also ignoring the niggers in prison ignoring him like fine gentlemen why he gets raped by nazis

This movie pure blue pill degeneracy shit. It also doesn't matter whether he shaved his head or not.

Stop being dumb.

>statistics are racist.

Hans please.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE HORROR
of the coming of the horde
they are building mosques where churches stood
removing pork from stores

thnx

Yes, it is fucking bullshit. Original ending way better.

THE DISBAND OF THE SHITHOLE THAT WAS THE AUSTRO-HUNGRY EMPIRE

>2 by 2 by 2
Found the jew

its not a sailboat stupid its a scooner

>tfw I watched this with a class full of blacks and they busted out laughing

The white supremacist prison rape scene was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

The vast majority of prison rapes are carried out by blacks.