WTF Thread. Surgery Disaster Edition

WTF Thread. Surgery Disaster Edition.

I need to know the story here

Yah, specifically how to avoid it happening to myself.

Looks like a burn victim. Either pants caught fire or spilled something REALLY hot on pants.

my bet is she did krokodil

These are disgusting. They look painful

Look at that vagina, it's huge. I bet she had some kind of surgery to lose skin due to weight loss. And her vagina hasn't de-swollen down to normal size.

its not a burn victim she had skin removal surgery then got infections in the operation areas

Burn victim would mean skin grafts dumbass, not clean lines.

I agree with the other user, looks like skin removal surgery gone wrong from excess weight loss.

Is a woman who lost lot of weight. She had a surgery to remove the excessive skin. the incisions became infected.

Looks like maybe she had some sort of fat removal/loose skin removal. But got infected by judging by tge redness around the wounds.

Dat hairline

This is after...

i'd rather have loose skin than have a body like a rotting zombie

looks like mrsa from a bad lipo

honestly i would rather be obese than look like that

fuuuuuuuuuuu

So small

Of wow look at this genius, I think we have a doctor here. I'd let you to make a diagnosis any given day of my life. Congrats!
You think it's "infected" by "judging" the "redness" around the wounds? Woah...
It's a fucking sepsis and she's probably dead by blood poisoning.

is it even worth having a dick if it's really your leg?

Ive seen worse

what the fuck part of the body did they use for that replacement??

dude, you can literally see the chunk missing out of his leg...

I lost 50 pounds and the best thing to do is fill it as best you can with muscle mass, which is easier for men than women of course. But what she did was the lazy route and deserves to look like that.

Lol its also healing through granulation and third intention

someone got hit with a bat

>his

This patent did not keep her surgical wounds clean as you can see her sitting on the toilet.

>what the fuck part of the body did they use for that replacement??

His nose, he is a Jew, hence the size.

>it's "a" sepsis
look at you trying to be high and mighty then sounding like a dumbass

how small a dick do you need to have to get 2 nuts over it

When big fat cunts (Americans) get a gastric band and lose all the weight, the skin doesnt go back to its normal shape, they look like deflated balloons so need surgery to remove the baggy skin. This is some dumb bitch after having that surgery but it got infected.

this is fucking nuts.

*Ba Dum Tsss*

this is proof pee comes from the balls

>You gotta be fucking nuts

does the dude wrap a few elastic bands around it and pretend he didn't destroy his dick

I think I'd rather a human sugar glider than a silent hill monster

Mad because your wife is out with her bull this weekend?

>his

You're pulling my leg

I don't think braces are going to help that.

You got me. Did laugh, and cough.

what you get for being fat and trying shortcuts

This is would be some amazing torture, reserved for pedophiles or your 3rd grade math teacher.

ok what

this is him now

The skin fixes itself over time.
t. formerly fat person

I love the franken-pussy

Just put it down and make another one that this point.

Yea she did kroko

Sister?

Did he try to look like Jack Nicholson?

can a vet fix this ?

xD hahahahaha jesus christ

that horse is already dead user, they used it for research

that looks necrotic

Hey, where'd you get a picture of my penis??

wtf stops then from going to the hospital Immediately after seeing the first signs of this shit?

Kek

She lost her damn belly button

smoothskin

kek

Dick caught in vending machine, got de-gloved.

Please help medfags. Got a nearly flat ulcer that bleeds since wednesday. it wasn't there before and i woke up with it. I may have scratched my face but I don't know. I was a water polo player in socal from 14-21 so a lot of sun exposure.

It doesn't have raised or pearly edges, it looks like an ulcer or abrasion but hasn't healed. I squeezed it as if it was a pimple and it oozed blood just tonight.

Basal cell? squamous cc? Actinic keratosis?

>pink rubber bands

The tan from the right on the head of the left would make a decently attractive man. But he's a bitch, so he deserves to look like a gay Lex Luther.

looked like a soyboy even with the beard

shaving just confirms it

I want to see the doctors initial reaction to this..

Fake eyes look pretty real. What’s the story?

You're an idiot

TOPKEK

Damn. Unfortunately with horses, a major issue like this they just put them down. (From what I’ve seen)

nigga being a nigga, got a bad ass eye infection, never treated it and lost his eyes

>WTF Thread. Surgery Disaster Edition.

That is full on necrosis of the affected areas, the fact that these people are not in the hospital under intensive medical supervision is retarded.

enjoy shaving your dick for the rest of your life

but that pic is from an article about how horseshoes are bad for the horse leg circulation and why they should be avoid (pic is from a dead horse in a vet school showing the foot vascular system)

Pussy

Dude a hoof shedding is a totally natural process. It regrows, it's just a nail. Where do you live, broke back mountain? Cause you're not a real cowboy, you're just a fag.
>horses run around on their fingernails

That makes sense

Looks like a pimple pop... gone terribly wrong

Wat

Yeah, I think so too. You can see her landwhale cunt.

Jesus fuck.