roll

source?

Roll

Sup Forums

You know im rolling

I am 1000 bisexual

how's that?

Poll

I'm too repressed to talk to guys but I definitely like them a lot.

but what do you mean by 1000?

are you openly bi?

it helps being open because then guys that are less shy than you come to you

Roll

I mean I know I'm bi and like it
Can't be open while I'm living with my family while going to university, I'm probably at the point where my mom wont care, but I don't want to be open about it around my dad. Religion man.

rollie

Rollan

Religion is shit. The world would be 10x better without it.

I would act 10x more bi

lol so would I

cum w/ timestamp Sup Forumsroski

I'm thinking about being open about in and dealing with the consequences. I really want to try the boyfriend thing.

be the change you want to see

life is short

yeah, that's true. I'll try being closer to my image of myself

Guacarolly

Just think - if more bi guys actually came out as bi there would be that much less stigma about coming out. Simple solution, even if it's not easy to do.

Roll

Our representation is up to us!

you bet, apparently there's more of us than there are fully gay guys.
I'm gonna put my bisexuality somewhere in my professional identity, I'd like it to become normal for me, if not more normal for everyone.

I'd argue at least half of men are bi to some extent... a lot of people just don't think about it because of the stupid taboos and pressures around it. But everyone knows it's not black and white. Kinsey proved that a long time ago.

If bi is liking both of the sexes to any extent, I'd imagine there's quite a few.
and if you're bi you can be happy in straight relationships so that probably reduces the number some