Describe the most fucked up thing you have seen since you have started using the internet

Describe the most fucked up thing you have seen since you have started using the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZA9ZxzpH78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A picture, it was rectangular.

Naked colleague with a strange fanny. Unrelated to the internet but I saw her after using the internet for the first time.

What do you exactly mean by "strange"

An old rich Democrat from New York, with his whore wife at his side, was sworn in as president of the United States

>1 man 1 jar.
>Blue waffle.
>The guy and the hammer or BME pain olympics.
>All the gore on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZA9ZxzpH78

I sometimes wonder if there is worse than the gore avalabile on the surface web

dunno, maybe those vids of of mexican cartel amigos butchering people, those are pretty bad

The cum omelette thread from earlier today.

Eldritch horror, assuredly biologically female.

fucking newfag, bet you can't even triforce
឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

All of the fucked content i have seen on the net was all here on Sup Forums as i dont go looking for it. Out of all the gore, cp and fucked up shit i have seen here 1 thing sticks with me to this day. Way back in the day i saw a video of a guy taking a shit on a baby that was tied/taped to a board.

pic of some black guy fucking a cut open corpse and you could see his dick inside it.

Tbh the most fucked up thing are text stories or just experiences.
If talking only about shock value, daisy destruction and funkytow torture.

Remind me what happens in Daisy destruction?

A girl doing some soft bdsm on a toddler wearing nipple clamps, the worst part where the screams.

Who screams and why?

I once saw one guy apologize to another guy on Sup Forums because he was rude to him. That's pretty fucked up.

Hardcore

Well, just apply some logic.
You seem pretty shady man, go search it for yourself.

>pretty shady
Why? What reason do you possibly have to think that? What was said that gave you that idea?

lel this faggit thinks the FBI have nothing better to do that ask questions here about stuff they already know about.