How often do you think of ending it all, Sup Forums?

How often do you think of ending it all, Sup Forums?

i hate self pity niggers like you. kill yourself or shut the fuck up. you are in a better spot than 99% of the world dipshit

not at all anymore. why end it up when you can fuck over so many 7 bil + people ;)

Never, I have to stay strong for the people that need me, even if it tears me up inside.

Everyday, I have had suicidal thoughts almost everyday for the last 3 years.Although I have no intentions of acting on them right now I feel that is the way i'm gonna go out eventually. maybe not today or tomorrow but after I run out of reasons of the daily question of "why is living worth it?"

But if I die, who will kill the jews and introduce a golden age of ethonationalism to the world?

that's what i feel, I only feel depressed after a night of drinking, but don't think i could ever kill myself because of badly it would affect my mum.

I've been suicidal more years than I can count. Always some stupid reason to not pull the trigger but the feelings are stronger everyday. My roommate killed herself over a year ago and I've had an extremely strong desire to since. I would of the few months after her death but I didn't have my gun at the time and I'm too chicken shit to kill myself without a gun. By the time I got my gun back I had met a girl. She was nerdy and into anime and everything..the girl I've been dreaming of my entire life. But that like everything else turned out to be a lie. I tried to mask the pain of losing her by fucking a younger girl but it just hurt more. Tbh idk what to even do st this point. Turning 30 this year and I actually desire to die..more than eating or sleeping or even fucking. I'm trying so hard to pull myself out of this for the like 3 family members and 2 friends I have but it's just not worth it to me anymore. I just want to be gone.. I yearn for it to be like it was before I was born

oh really? didn't know being a quadriplegic puts me in a better spot than 99% of the planet

Every day for the past few years. Don't really plan on doing it but it's nice to know I could end this shit life if I wanted to

Every fucking day

I can't say anything you haven't thought of before. I've thought similar things, even though I think i'm pretty happy now, there's always a thought at the back of my head that when my mom dies i'll find fewer reasons to stick about.

But, I've found that thinking about the small benfits of life makes me go on. I'll watch every film I can, I can love or hate it, but it gives me an emotion. Doing simple things like getting my toast got burnt or I woke up to late to have breakfast before work, is stressful, but it gives me more to think about than I did when I was a teenager sitting on my computer refreshing youtube.

Weirdly enough the happiest I've been recently was when I spent too much one month and went into overdraft with -$1 inn my account and had to live with the couple of frozen chicken fillets and bags of noodles and eggs I had at the back of the fridge. Lived on barely anything for 2 weeks and felt great. Felt like I was somehow solving a puzzle everyday despite having the same eating routine for the whole time.

I can't remeber what my point was, but even in bad times, the bad is better than feeling nothing at all.

Witches

Little things like that have kept me going for a long time as well. Idle hands and whatnot. Video games were my main distraction. Times of crisis are also a major distraction. I've gotten to the point that even at the high points of my life I still want to die just as much at the low points. I can't even look forward to anything in the future besides the ff7 remake but that will be a disappointment just like everything else. I'm glad you've found a way to get by each day. I hope I find mine or just work up the courage to get it over with already. Too many ppl anyway

Safe travels bud, hope you find something or someone in life. Also it's cheesy as hell, but i'd really give meditation a try, a real try. Reduced my anxiety a whole lot and me think more rationaly. It honestly helps.

I simultaneously make too much and too little for any psychiatric help. No chance of meds. I've wanted to get on antidepressants for years. In my mind it will magically make everything better though I'm sure it wouldn't be that easy. Safe travels to you as well and I hope you find the destination you've looking for, if there is one

Less since Prozac

At least twice a day since she left me 41 days ago.

Evertime i see another celeb or trap thread

99% of the world isn't depressed. Material possessions don't mean shit if your brain is fucked up.

>muh rest of the world
Fuck you and fuck faggots like you. You all need to fucking burn, Slow.

I really wish this was more known i'm doing better than a lot of my peers right now that doesn't mean i don't travel through life in a numb pointless haze waiting to be hit by a bus or finally get the courage to do the deed.

As often as Affleck thinks
>fuck, why did I have to end up the second worst Batman?

Just think about people who don't even have a head
at least you have a head

KEK

Too often for it to be healthy.
Is there a cure for depression? At this rate I’d even be open to taking antidepressants, but I’m a NEET that still lives with their parents and they’re against that shit.

I just want to not be depressed.
I used to live in a city near the mountains, and I used to go hike and meditate in the hills whenever I felt depressed. Family moved to a rural community and runs a farm (which has made it hard as hell to leave the home now), and it’s just fucking depressing. There’s nothing but goat and alfalfa farms out here, no where interesting to go, no where for me to go be a nature/religionfag to forget the pain, no one to talk to in person that genuinely cares about me.
I get that I have it better than so many others or whatever, but I want to die. I want to stop feeling this. Is there help out there?

I used to feel like ending it. Girl problems. Then I realized I know where she works and can go in there at any time any kill her and all her co-workers any time I want. The capability feels good.

>At this rate I’d even be open to taking antidepressants, but I’m a NEET that still lives with their parents and they’re against that shit.
Are you fucking 18? If so your doctor doesn't have to & won't tell them, and neither should you.

Well above 18, I’m 26. But I don’t have my own car, I drive theirs, and I lack the money it’d cost to actually buy the things. I do work commission jobs, but those never make enough money to do anything decent with them (load up semi-trucks for $100, set up the neighbours fence for $50, etc.) since I still have to buy essentially anything that can belong to me.
Tl;dr
>money
>car
>not getting caught because of the previous two

At least weekly

quads checked
Obamacare still exists tho, for now. Pretty easy to get on as well if you aren't working.

came pretty close this weekend honestly

How come bud? Are you feeling better than you did?

Everyday