Has there ever been an individual in any sport as unique as Dennis Rodman?

Has there ever been an individual in any sport as unique as Dennis Rodman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQf0coTkYWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, many guys caught herpes off carmen electra.

Yes, Rodman has a successor called Draymond Green

Maybe Mario Balotelli.

Draymond isn't similar to Rodman whatsoever

youtube.com/watch?v=xQf0coTkYWQ

/absolutemadman/ general?

they're both premiere defenders. Other than that they have virtually no similarities, but them both being elite at defense is something they definitely have in common

>has dyed hair and wears weird outfits

wow such a deep misunderstood individual

Serena Williams

>tfw remember being a kid and watching the bulls
>getting amused when rodman changed his haircolor

lel, bandwagoners so obsessed with there team they make shit oc of crappy teams
Spurs gonna destroy another meme team

>draymond
>elite defender
Not to mention that statistically rodman is the best rebounder in NBA history

rodman was gettin fucking 18 boards per game in the 90s and he was under 6'10? no one will touch him ever.

>there

Opinion discarded

Kim Jong Un

>Has there ever been an individual in any sport as unique as Dennis Rodman?

>despite wearing bizarre outfits, even wedding dresses with full makeup, he never forced the NBA to implement a dress code policy
>despite dating Carmen Electra, he never took entourages of strippers and hookers out to dinner where he'd run up a $40k tab at fucking APPLEBEE'S of all places

Don't mind me, just the realest nigga in the room coming through.

Never did I say he was deep or misunderstood retard, I said unique. Stop projecting your own edge onto the GOAT NBA defender

exactly.

the last guy to get that many rebounds in a season was 7'2" and it was when the league had like fucking 8 teams lmfao

rodman compares to no one. THE greatest rebounder of all time and it's not close. Completely shut down elite bigs like shaq handily. Best defender in the league, best rebounder in the league by a wide margin.

>$40k tab at fucking APPLEBEE'S
lmfao fucking AI

Did he tip tho?

Was such a fun time to watch those Bulls play. Every team had its very own villians and good guys, like sport anime shows

It seems like the NBA in the 90's there was actual feuds between players and more flagrants, but now everyone is all friendly with each other. Reminds me of the NHL cracking down on fights

blocks your path

please tell you have the picture of his statement about strippers, Applebee, and 40k

But Iverson was just a nigger from a rap video, meanwhile Rodman was a real deal, just a regular joe who happened to be changing his hairstyle every game.

>Rodman
>Regular joe

Rodman actually got fined for his on-court antics

>Leaf
How did I know