How can Brazil use meme magic to elect our own Donald Trump in 2018? He is not a billionaire...

How can Brazil use meme magic to elect our own Donald Trump in 2018? He is not a billionaire, but he is a shitlord politician who tells it like it is.

He was the most voted Congressman in Rio de Janeiro in 2014, he is really popular and is gaining a huge following all over the country, but the mainstream media and the political class hate him. Any ideas on how to promote him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ZBeX9uC8s
youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI
youtube.com/watch?v=YkZdTJJen90
youtube.com/watch?v=6DU6FFz3QZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pweE2BgYLWk
youtube.com/watch?v=FNzDZPs7G4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ZBeX9uC8s

youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI

make memes

Some neonazis who support him.

And this is how the media usually pictures him:

He is received by hundreds in every airport he arrives.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkZdTJJen90

In his vote to impeach President Dilma he celebrated the Military Dictatorship and Dilma's actual torturer.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DU6FFz3QZQ

Nope. He celebrated the military regimen that for a time stopped the commies transforming Brazil in a Cuban shithole and celebrated the hero who fought against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=pweE2BgYLWk

I don't disagree. Just used the word "dictatorship" for dramatic effect.

Sacrifice a subpar meme to the meme Gods once a day and create a meme for Donald Trump in Portuguese twice a day.

We've been trying.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNzDZPs7G4Y

I've never seen him say anything negative about gay people either.

He's been labeled "the world's most repulsive politician" by American kikes and cucks.

sorry trump's style doesnt work in a non white country like brazil

I can't stand that cunt. I love how he doesn't give a shit and just triggers her. How popular is he though?

We have a lot of Trump memes in Portuguese. It is all over the place. This Tuesday, Bolsonaro's son was announcing he was running for mayor of Rio de Janeiro and people start shouting "Trump! Trump! Trump!".

>how popular is he though?
Check: and

You're wrong, Canada. We have black nazis!

I mean in polls

What do you mean?

We have a glorious red pilled Brazilian philosopher who currently lives in Richmond, VA, who has been preparing the way for Jair Bolsonaro since the ninities. He has redpilled the entire population, that's why everybody took to the streets to take down the commies.

Forgot his picture.

Good brazilians be sweet
for this man is a treat.
>meming a man into power
I hope he seems based let me send you some auras

It's too early for reliable pools, but he is always among the three most popular. The las poll I saw he was second with 18% behind a stupid green whore who had 21%.

>"""""""""""philosopher"""""""""""

Oh, do we have that stupidity here too? Do you even know any of his Philosophy work such as "Aristóteles em Nova Perspectiva", "A Filosofia e Seu Inverso", "A Dialética Simbólica", "O Futuro do Pensamento Brasileiro", "Visões de Descartes", "Maquiavel, ou a Confusão Demoníaca", "Teoria do Estado", "História Essencial da Filosofia"?

>"There is a structural correspondence between the position of the stars in the sky at the time of a person's birth and his character. This can be verified".

When will Brazil learn they will never get anywhere by following suit of the U.S?

When will Brazil learn that copying the U.S only makes them look shittier and more irrelevant in the eyes of the international community?

You guys don't need a Donald Trump, that's an American president.
You guys need politicians who won't fuck you over and actually put the money where it belongs.

If your country had just a smaller body of corrupt politicians, the potential your country has is fucking endless.

But no, let's just suck America's cock, maybe we'll become white and 1st world.

Shit from the seventies. He has studied all major currents, including esoteric shit, but he's done with astrology since the mid seventies.

The guy is a nationalist who has a career in the military and is a congressman since the eighties. We call him Brazilian Donald Trump just to make easier to understand the kind of butthurt his ideas cause. But you can't even start to imagine how fucked up we are. We have all of the radical liberal social policies with
none of the infrastructure, wealth and equality to support them. We are in a very advanced stage of cultural leftism. The Frankfurt School and Antonio Gramsci are our rulers for more than 30 years. So we do need a shitlord to liberate us from these shit.

I'd sincerely suggest you getting rid of the corruption first.

Left wing or right wing, if the party leading your country is corrupt you're just chasing after your own tail.

Up here having The Donald will at least have a huge effect on culture which is what the U.S needs right now, and if he actually manages to pull down the deficit and make good deals that would be a great plus.

But those are priorities far, far from any BRfag should even be considering. That's years ahead of you.

If your country is being sacked by politicians, you get rid of them first, after you get your economy working, make your cities safe enough, improve health care and education, THEN you worry about the cultural war.

tl;dr Even if you're liberated from shit, you'll still be in shit because your country is fucked up to the core. If you don't fix that first, you'll just be fucked by a different dog.

abolish smartmatic eletronic voting machines and he should win by 70-80% easily

How do you get rid of the corruption without electing politicians who are not corrupt and proposes reforms that will limit the potential of corrupt actions by reducing the government and modernizing the stat machinery? Also, it's stupid to think money-related corruption is worse than culture-related corruption. Brazil is in a much, much worse place than the US when it comes to culture... our social and cultural bases are being imploded, Christianity is marginalized, criminals and criminality are praised, degeneration is spread...

We have 60 thousand violent homicides every year, our electoral system is fraudulent, our traditional values are treated as shit.

Don't believe what you read on the mainstream media. Corruption is far from our main problem. Culture is the cause of corruption and the other shit not the contrary.

But, anyway, Bolsonaro is the only one who has real solutions for our public security, corruption and economic problems.

A change he proposed was accepted by both Congress houses but vetoed by Dilma. The houses are now voting to drop the veto,

Because he never said. He is against teaching homossexuality (and sexuality in general) to 5-6 yo kids in school. That was a real project and almost passed if wasn't for him.

Make sure the urban warrior spics dont cut his head off