How many Europeans here mow their own grass?

How many Europeans here mow their own grass?

My uncle in the Netherlands has a robotic lawn mower. I dunno if that counts but his lawn gets mowed but not by anyone directly.

I have a qt gardener. Took this pic the other day.

>tfw no qt gardener

Just hire one and hope they don't bring a man.

>there are white lawn care workers in Scandinavia

Truly a land of wonders

Yes, why do you think sandniggers know anything about green surfaces?

As an American, I do in fact mow my own yard.

Same. I enjoy mowing my lawn and don't understand why anyone wouldn't.

Why don't you hire someone?
I used to mow it too, and then I used a robot mower, but it's not doing the best job exactly, so in the end a hired gardener was the solution. She does it better than I ever did.

sometimes to relive my mom but usually she takes care of it long before i wake up

Because it's hot and tiresome.

I mow my property yes. I even use one the old non-motorized ones. Takes muscle.
But I enjoy it.

>I even use one the old non-motorized

Is it haram to use motorized mowers in Sweden now? Besides, he didn't mean the ljå (whatever it's called in English), he probably meant something like pic related.

Yep. One of these babies. Made in the 40's.

Ah ok, lawns arent really a thing here. If you have a yard, you put some fruit trees or veggie patches in there.

>Is it haram to use motorized mowers in Sweden now?
No. I just like using the old one. No loud engine or need of gas. Also they never break.

Im not poor, i pay people mow my lawn

We got an electric mower that grandma uses.

i live in a flat, so no

Don't mow anything. I keep my property natural and pretty. Having a flat green surface looks ugly as hell.

I don't have a house with all the boring maintenance it requires. Apartment master race. When I was young and lived with my parents we always cut it ourselves off course.

I would rather kill myself tham owning a house in a small village or suburbs.

Apartment master race

Why? It's quite nice having your own comfy house.

the goverment actually mow's the grass for us in the cities

I would rather kill my self rather than live in a apartment with neighbors everywhere again.
>It's quite nice having your own comfy house.
This.
>pic related, my humble little home. Just moved in. Will never live in a apartment again..

That's rather small but it looks comfy as fuck.

>That's rather small
Yep but cheap to heat, easy to maintain and I don't really need more space either.

Good lad.

This

Can I move in with you?

Sure, bring some beer and schnitzel

Europeans have these

Spoke to one of the developers there (Husqvarna) and he said they can't sell them in the US because of American justice system and how they sue everything

(it would run over a dumb amerifat kid's toes or a dumb amerifat pet's tail, or into a dumb amerifat's pool)

I have two of those. They keep my rather large lawn in order. Didn't really believe in them at first but they go around trees and stuff without problem.

this

only if it were in a major city, the countryside is absolute cancer and you'll be celebrating each day once you get out of there

What's a major city? I live in a city with 50-60k inhabitants, and I enjoy my life a lot.

Best thing ever. Very satisfying.

Everybody? Who doesn't?

>the countryside is absolute cancer and you'll be celebrating each day once you get out of there
I moved from Stockholm city far into the countryside. Best thing I have ever done..
City life sucks big time.

>City life sucks big time.
I think this is especially true now with all the muslims being so damn visible in every street. Some hijab wearing girl will always be there wherever you go if you live in a city like Stockholm.

Where exactly did you move, user? I think you did the right thing.

>Where exactly did you move, user?
I moved far out into the countryside in Dalarna.
Had enough of the entire Stockholm area.
Cities are just full of stress, pollution, traffic and noises.
Out here it's just nature and birds singing.

>Dalarna
Did you move to the part of Dalarna which used to be Norwegian?

>tfw software cuck so have to live in the cities because that's where all the software companies are

Oh well at least Zagreb isn't infested with arabs.

Tfw ywn haVe a scadinavian qt ride a scandinavian lawnmower all thru ur backyard.

>>tfw software cuck
same here

don't even know what to do in my spare time. takes too long just to get out of the city

I talked to her once. I just wanted to say "I want to be the father of your children" but I stopped myself halfway into the sentence and said "I want to... go inside now" then I slammed the veranda door behind me.

Just kidding, I said something about where to put the grass.

Ugly as fuck, is all your interior and machines from the 80s?

Post the beautiful exterior of the commieblock in which you live, lad.

>is all your interior and machines from the 80s?
Pretty much yes. Stuff made to last unlike the fragile shit you can buy today.

>muh yard work
>sits around on a tractor for half an hour

THIS THREAD

Are you not mowing your desert regularly, Ishmael?

They can't take the time to mow the hair on their backs AND mow the desert in front of their home. They have to choose.

>virgin bed

Yes I live alone. Problem?

HAHA VIRGIN NO SEX GUY HAHA LOL GAY GAY GAY HAHAHAHAHA

this

Wow.. The Finns really have lost their game these days huh.

you stupid mongol

tampere turku helsinki, those are the only three cities in finland sorted from worst to best

I have a similar one, but plugged into a wall.

It does the job well enough.

This looks like mosquito hell

it is

You guys need remote jobs

We have a gardener for that

A few mosquito's doesn't bother me. They seem to ignore me anyway.

>They seem to ignore me anyway.
Hey, I have this too. Everyone around me gets eaten alive but they don't ever touch me except for maybe 1 or 2 bites all year long. I wonder why.

no such qualified jobs unless you're a ""consultant"" with proved expertise

What is your blood type?

Yep it's strange isn't it?
I can be chilling by the water and there is swarms of mosquito's around me. They don't touch me.
My friends come over? They get attacked like crazy.

A+
Could be that we get bitten but our immune system just doesn't react. Because the itch people get from mosquito bites is caused by not the bite itself but the body's reaction to it.

I have an acre of grass but I have a shetland pony to eat most of it

>Tfw I'm an apartmantfag

DELET THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

No I don't mow. I have these guys for that. Also a couple goats.

You must have a lot of grass, how do you feed them in the winter? I cut some of my grass with the lawnmover and store it in bins to feed the pony in winter.

Fractal designs that appear assymetric and the wavelength at 510nm~, really is something special when combined.

not him but i am kind cheap for that.
i hate mowing but i'd hate paying someone even more. for one, the contract lasts from something like april to late october, even though grass is dormant mid-june to early september since i am too lazy to water it.

Cute. Sometimes I wish I had a few goats, but I'm probably being naive and underestimating the amount of work they require.

>how do you feed them in the winter?
I have a big storage of feed for them. Also my dad is a farmer so hay isn't a problem. >underestimating the amount of work they require
Not really. Goats are pretty straight forward. Very durable animals. Just trim their coat sometimes, make sure they don't get bloated and you are all set.

Also they stink. Chickens a best amateur livestock. As far as I know up to a count of five they don't even require a cock for social coherence.

>Also they stink.
Come on, goats don't stink. At least not worse than horses.

We dont bother with feed because it costs money. My dad uses the pony shit on his vegetables so its almost a self sustaining system.

>it costs money
That it does but horses are my income so it's an investment on my part.

nice to see a white, European thread where nature and enviroment is being discussed

Oh I see, makes sense. Mine does not really do anything apart from eating the grass.

Horses also stink.

comfy thread
for once not about races, whiteness or shitskins

>Horses also stink.
It's a good, natural smell.

ah sorry i was wrong never mind

Everybodies shit stinks

Kek

how do you make an income on horses? breeding them?

>how do you make an income on horses?
Yes among other things.
1. Breed and sell.
2. People can rent them for birthday parties and such
3. People pay to ride them.

Yes, but chicken shit is small at least, also chickens groom themselves.

You should rent them as organic lawnmowers

Chicken shit smell is an unholy abomination when they are kept in large numbers, makes pigshit smell like perfume

>chickens groom themselves.
Grooming horses isn't a job if you ask me.
It's a pleasant thing.
And their poo fertilize my land.

>just kidding

uh huh sure you are cutie

visited my dad's friend's parents in western KY once. that was such a cute little redneck town.
shooting guns in the backyard. breeding chickens for fighting. even though it is illegal. apparently cockfighting is big in kentucky.