I hate it when vapid anons ask to be put in the screencap of a legendary thread. I mean...

I hate it when vapid anons ask to be put in the screencap of a legendary thread. I mean, it's not so hard to come up with a funny post now, is it? Fuck all of you who do this, you don't deserve to be in the screencap, NIGGERS.

The fact that no one seems to relate says a lot about this board. You bunch of faggots.

I kinda agree but I put them in anyway because I'm such a nice guy and it doesn't take that much more effort.

put me in the screencap :^)

The side effects of autism must penultimately spill out onto threads I'm afraid. That what you get for hanging out on a site that hosts niggers, white niggers, fedora faggots, faggots, traps and degenerates

>penultimately
Thank you for a new word, user.

You're a gud boi, user.

Get a dictionary and look up befuddled

>new word
Underage b&

>Missed trips
Hey, Paul!

u thread is boring

Is OP's girl same as pic related?

It honestly doesn't bother me when the thread is truly legendary. Not like there's any account names or shit (except tripfags), or any possible way anyone but that particular person would know it was them, and niggers here typically have few things to feel good about themselves for, even in such a small degree as that.
When it bothers me is when niggers are so desperate for that they start screaming "PUT ME IN SCREENCAP PLS" on threads that are meh or lame; makes me feel the depth of lameness one can be in while regularing this place.

>Underage b&
Nigga I genuinely didn't know 'penultimately'
English not first language, u c?

Who doesn't fucking know about the ultimate pen?

user, you crack me up

They look similar.
Different people, but I get you.

CHECK THESE TRIPS, GOYS

Impeccable finesse user, you've made me feel giddy and gleeful

Fuck off stoner kike
WITNESS ME

Shiny and chrome!

Close enough.

Checked.

well said

PUT ME IN SCREENCAP PLS

Seig heil brother

Yeah, but do you have Battletoads?

hEy gUyS wOuLd yOu fUcK mE ?

piC rELaTeD xDD

I'd Heil your Fuhrer

Oh baby

Will link rom for n64 and visualboy if next post is dubs

ALL NIGHT LONG

ROLLING FFS

Your singles are too feeble nigger

Sieg heil, brothers and sisters.

Where does one acquire a meat banana? Asking for a friend

Place one banana seed in a bath pointing at a candle and bathe with it for 3 hours

TADAAAAA!!!! one ripe and meaty banana ready for consumption

How the fuck did you asnwer that so quickly

Do you just have a bunch of sausage-banana cultivation pics stored on your device?

fo real doe. put me in da screencap

I got them in a twix flavour also

You're a savage. I cannot deal with this

So, do I like, "regular" bathe with it, or "hentai" bathe?

What is this, how to make a vegan hamplanet starve?

kek

>hentai
NO. We are NOT going this route in this thread.

It has to be real don't forget to tickle it so it fills out it's skin or it'll end up like this poor Lil fella

... What are you?

(checked)

Honestly no but I found a pretty incredible dump once so I saved em all and gave em their own lil folder any sausage related additions are always welcome

>porkapple

Call me the sausage guy

This is like the last time I had sex

Then make the caps yourself, and don't put shitty beggers in there you lazy twat.

This how mine usually fills out

It's not the beggars being included in caps that bothers me, it's the act of begging itself.

Get over it. Life is full of beggars.

Life is full of complainers. Get over it.

its almost as if that bird is choking on a cock that's too big

That's a filthy get there friend, take a bow son

And you you cheeky sod

Checked
Alright, I just made a folder dedicated to you called ''sausageman''. Saving every one of those ridiculous pics of yours, you maniac.

For your kindness and zesty trips I give you one more

Ahhhhhh whomst am I kidding have another buddy

You spoil me, you absurdist genius.

Your flattering me showing me all these dubs at once. I'm flustered

Put me in the screencap. 13080280

Epic bread d put me in screencap pls

a google search for "hentai bath banana"
couldn't find one with a banana

This is ancient wisdom passed down from 2 generations of banana seed ticklers. Reply to this post by saying "tickle my meaty boi ol blessed banana seed ticklers" and you will be blessed with meaty bananas for the rest of your days

It's a joke m8.

An anonymous user among anonymous users makes a post with zero value and ironically asks to be included in a screencap executed in order to capture posts of significant value.

That's not to say they deserve to be in the screencap but for all you know the person who posts asking to be in the screencap may well be the same person who furnished the win in the first place.

Vapid? Really? Who the fuck talks like this?