Is Mac DeMarco white?

Is Mac DeMarco white?

he is cigaret

Who cares

>italian
>irish

no

No, he's a bastardization of the race and doesn't deserve to call himself white. When you think about it, Mac DeMarco is the embodiment of the prototype cuck which the Jews are trying to turn every true white man into. Someone who's complacent, ambitionless, openly embraces degeneracy (wearing women's clothing and the finger up the ass incident), and who "just wants to chill all the time and smoke a bowl bro haha just chill out dawg the world is all sunshine and rainbows xDD". He is one of the mascots for the degradation of the West. I fucking HATE Mac DeMarco, and if you're a proud white man you should hate him too.

Nope, He's skin coloured

>proud white man
go suck gavins cock some more, redditor

>imagine being this autistic

>ambitionless
>is a semi-famous musician
woah

lol nice false flagging retard

>Being this homophobic in 2017
whew

He's /ourslacker/

His skullshape at very least indicates imbecilic tendencies.

>phrenology
oh lawd

funny

>mfw somebody denies phrenology

Tell me the width of your temporal bone, I bet its suspiciously Iberian.

Based truth bombs

Ever notice how all Mac fans are these lame ass tryhard "slackers" that are always manlets and pudgy

i'm korean, user.

Take the redpill on Mac Dememeco. He is a tool to brainwash the goyim into being low t cuckbois and spending their money on cigarettes to look cool.

It's funny because you're almost definitely a teenage beaner or at the very least a german/brit mongoloid

Does Sam Hyde like Mac Demarco? Thought about asking /r/mde but they'd rip on me and dox me so I'm asking you guys.

It's probably 50/50. No one even knows what level of irony either of them are on really

>Sky had beers and sex with Mac

He's a god damn king, I tell you what.

is this confirmed

You need to go back

They're both obnoxious pretentious ugly cunts so they're perfect for one another

Honorary white

Pfffffff hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh god I love these autistic rants. I’m sure you’re the absolute pinnacle of European culture, right?