S/fur

s/fur

I don't care enough. Life sucks. I just want to get high and fucking die.

Eh, it does but you can still make something of it. Anything can happen in life, even it's small.

The only thing I want to make is heroin so I can shoot up and kill myself.

Nice feet

Thank god, no more ferral shit

this

I love this feeling, it's like being wrapped up in a warm blanket of love. I need to get me some poppy seeds so I can grow my own opium. Now that would be fun.

Yeah, he went to bed. How's it going, Tusk?

I guess :/
I'm sure you'll find a better more productive way, hopefully soon enough.

Fuck you, the >real thread got deleted too. This board sucks.

Yeah, I may start driving soon, I don't know. But that is cool because it means I can go shroom hunting, and find people to hook me up with other shit.
God damn I really am a drug addict.

>no undershirt
>open blouse
>hair out of regs

Who the fuck is the fur army recruiting?

I made the mistake of getting dominos instead of sushi tonight :/
Also my roommate has the laundryroom key so I can't fucking do laundry.

Stay mad ferralcuck

The "real" thread was made by a dumbass who put furry in the OP and caused it to not bump.

I've never had sushi, but Domino's sounds preferable.

Sushi would have been better tbh, but oh well. How're you

I'm alright now that I got my fix. But it'll only be one more time, then it's back to weed which fucking sucks.

Dont do drugs kids, crack is whack

Ehh, just as long you stay safe, just saying.
You could get into something decent to stave off the boredom, maybe take that offer for BJJ from that other time.

Nah, I would never do crack, probably not even coke. I'm not a fan of stims, I like my depressants. Now benzos on the other hand... Yeah I can see myself popping xans.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It's probably expensive as shit though, most martial arts are like $100/m which I sure as hell don't have. I may start going to the gym though.

Yeah, I've definitely built up a tolerance. Kinda wish I had just finished off that bottle, 50mg would have felt good as fuuuck.

Those tits are perfect.

But I'd really like all fur threads to be bisexual. I hate switching between threads.

To beat, or not to beat? What shall I do to my meat?

They used to all be bisexual about 10 years ago, but the days of the furry Arrancar are long gone.

Put things in your butt, feels much better.

Boo hoo

B-b-but thats gay

Good, that way you can get your body working have that runner's high, perhaps meet some nice ladies and guys too. Yeah, fees for my TKD classes were up too $90/m but were cut down to 20 thanks to my psych being married to the guy, this was over a year ago. :/

Or pretty bad.

Nope, it's 100% straight. Can't be gay if it's not a real dick. It's literally just masturbation.

And get me some contacts so I can be an even bigger addict. Gyms are a good place for that.

Nah, it would feel amazing. The withdrawal however would have sucked massive cocks.

Why can't we reclaim the past?

YAY!

I'm not sure if I prefer girls, guys, or animals. Butt stuff is okay, but I really want to suck a dick. Animals are just hawt. Only ever really had a crush on girls though.

you can make threads, so stop begging us faggot

Because not everyone is gay or bi.

>The withdrawal however would have sucked massive cocks.
Like I said, pretty bad.

I guess it would be nice, I dunno. Just saying positive shit and stuff, yeah.

Because the past is in the past, that's why.

I'd buy a body pillow cover for my cutter, but I don't want to get NJP'd

It totally would have been worth it though. It would just mean 2 less days of withdrawal. But hindsight is always 20/20.

English, please.

I NEEEEEED IIIITT

That's hot, more?

>buy a body pillow for my bed on my boat
>people would see
>enjoy your Non-judicial punishment you fag

>not everyone is gay
nobody is
>not everyone is bi
incorrect, everyone is

Yeah, I guess.

Yes
My shit is mixed up, so nope.

>lolno.gif

Gotcha. I would totally get a Lucy the gotemilf cover for my body pillow if I could find one. That would be a fun way to come out of the furry closet, no shame.

Not necessarily. Many people are strictly heterosexual, which is fine.

:^)

>Many people are strictly heterosexual
If that were actually true then they would be unable to masturbate.

fuck i should paste the link in the subject

Hey, Wolfy. How's it going?

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, congratulations.

It would, but that shit would stay with me my entire career and the Coast Guard is small as is. I probably shouldn't be on Sup Forums as is :/

>>lolno.gif
lol literally yes

>That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, congratulations.
Don't care if you think it's dumb, it's logical and true.

nothing just giving the discord link to twitch

Eh, who cares? All my friends know I'm a furfag. No reason to hide it, no one really gives a shit.

It literally isn't. That's not logical, it's drawing false conclusions.

Sup?

Bruh, did your mother drop you in the head or are you lefty scum?

I'd rather not. I try to keep my personal life out of work, with the few exemptions.

I love feeling so relaxed like this, muscles heavy and barely able to keep my head up. Feels so good while all warm and fuzzy inside. I need to get me some benzos.

Fair enough. I personally don't give a shit what people have to say though.