I'm a fucking failure at everything 18 yo and I haven't accomplished anything so I'm ending it tonight...

I'm a fucking failure at everything 18 yo and I haven't accomplished anything so I'm ending it tonight. quads decides how I go

Is pic related you?

yeah it's me. need to shave

big fat dick to the ass

Wow. Another fake thread. Lovely

Stop being so melodramatic. You have an entire life ahead of you and plenty of time to succeed.

Your 18 you dumb fuck what do you expect to accomplish

I'm not good at anything

You're only 18 you fucking idiot, if you're in the same situation when you're 30 THEN you can start crying. Also if someone gets quads you won't do shit faggot.

I'll do it live on twitch

you look like a good lad, or at least attractive. If you wanna end it, slug down some sleeping pills with a few shots of tequila. You'll feel weak, and it'll take a while, but that's all the better, in case you change your mind.

As someone who tried to an hero, after you actually try to do it, everything that used to seem unfixable suddenly seemed fixable.

Don't die with regret, lad.

Cut your dick off and choke on it gotta remember the time stamp

Hey, if you're going to do it anyway, why not stream it?

You dont even realize how fucking stupid you sound. You’re 18 years old. For all intents and purposes ,you’re still a child. I dont even mean that as an insult, 18 is barely out of the childhood demographic. Come back when you’re 30, THEN you can measure your accomplishments harshly.

For now go eat high calorie food and fuck skanks while your body still allows you to.

roll for jump off a bridge

Good. The world will be better off without your pansy little candy ass whining all the time. Fuck off and kys already.

I don't "whin" all the time no one even knows I wanna die

roll for living youre life with peace and love because it isnt that bad. its up to you to decide if life is gold or shit. you and you alone. if you want to go look at rekt threads, go ahead. if you cant ylyl thats up to you too. understanding that its a decision on you part is the first great thing for you to realize

so close

roll

You're 18, of course you're a fuck up, virtually everyone one is that age. Some people are just better at hiding it. Protip for life, no one knows what they're doing, we're all just making shit up as we go along. That's why older people like routine, routine is safe and getting to do the same shit everyday without having to make a new decision.

Doubt it.

death by overachievement

I don't really care. Now be a good little faggot by fucking off and killing your self.

Stop, and go see a doctor.

rolling, OP if you think that not having accomplished anything by 18 means you should kill yourself then I hope you do honestly.

damn Sup Forums is slow tonight, my timing was way off

Go play chicken on the highway. Bonus points for Semis and Buses.

Your fucking stupid If you think you'll accomplish shit at 18.

I really don't give a fuck if you do it or not... But my best years were 21 to 32... If you wanna give up early go ahead.

rolling
I say you suicide by cop

reroll

first of all, you are 12. secondly, go fuck yourself.

slit your wrists but before you're gonna do that post picture of your ass

re-reroll

hang yourself

you go on a bus to a fucking doctor

fuckin missed it

oldage

Could be worse you could be 31 and a failure at everything.

reroll

rerollio

Eat dicks till you choke

WINAR

if only, damn 7

roll

rolly rolly, lets see our homie in the news

swallow an asshole

You should marry Courtney Love.

re-roll

>18 yo and I haven't accomplished anything
LoL.
Gr8 B8

listen to taylor swift's new album, that will kill you instantly

are u circumcised??

watch jordan peterson on youtube boi

>18
You have a good 60 years left to find something to do, you lazy faggot.

yes

yoy happy for it? and were you also left with a thin tan/brown ring as a result?

yes and yes

then in which state were ya snipped?

fucking a horse :)

new fucking Jersey

wewre your brothers snipped too, if you have any?

>18 years old
>haven't accomplished anything

No shit, user. Calm down and enjoy life. Come back with the same complaint when you're 2x your age.

Re-roll

Don't do it OP

I have 4 and I think so

Reroll

so close bro

were they snipped before or after you then?

3 before 1 after

why are you asking me this shit anyway?

Put some money In cryptocurrency and quit being gay

just curious

not OP but thats some weird fuckin shit to be curious about

Limousine.

go to a dog park and eat all the shit you find.

Don’t reply to thst faggot anymore. He stalks people on Sup Forums and tries to get pictures of dick

Jesus loves you, OP

And He is always with you

Ask Him into your heart and keep praying for the changes you want in your life to happen, and when they do, praise God and give glory to Him and Jesus

This goes for every user and lurker

> has lived for only 1/4th of his lifetime
> says haven't achieved anything

yeah, do end yourself faggot, the world is better of without people like you who don't have any logic & common sense

Suck your own dick. If you succeed, you achieved something few have, so you can be proud. If you fail, you break your neck, and die. There’s no bad outcome.

You're 18, bro. How much shit do you think you should have accomplished by that age? I'm 23 and I'm just now figuring out what I want to do in life and I'm glad I didn't off myself when I was younger and feeling sorry for myself. killing yourself won't solve anything, it'll just be a big problem for those who care about you. Stop being a faggot and go do something.

You'll want to live even more after you commit to it. Just go for a run/some excercise to clear your head, beat your meat, and get a good night's rest

Russian Roulette, 1 round.
If you die, you die.
If you live, you have to live the remainder of your life

Jesus fuck - are teenagers getting dumber nowadays? How fucking stupid are you, OP? "Hurr durr I haven't accomplished anything at 18... " YOU'RE FUCKING 18. You have your whole life to accomplish shit.

Fuck, I had never accomplished anything noteworthy at 18 either but at least I have the wisdom to know I had time and not get bent out of shape about it.

You're a fucking pathetic piece of dogshit for being so dumb. Kill yourself.

It's a meme you fucking retard.

*Plans to kill himself tonight* "I need to shave"

makes attention whore thread about ending his life tonight

>says he needs a shave

dead man dont care about this

Bleeding out from self-castration.

rolly

Go to a gay bar and take off your pants, jump up on a table and yell, "Who wants to fuck me to death!?"

Fuck you too.

50 here and still just paying rent and surviving.
No spouse, no kids. Just 40 hours a week until I die. I look forward to the end of this curse.

Pic looks exactly like me in highschool,legit stared for a min cause i thought it was.Do whatever

make a band then complain about it rather than going on Sup Forums dumbass

Not OP but thanks for giving me inspiration to never waste my time trying. Ill be homeless soon. Seems more productive than being a miserable wage slave my whole life. It'll be a miserable adventure until a presumably quicker death.

What happened?

Answer this: I also want to know what went wrong.

Buy a flight to Nigeria and invest everything you own into bitcoin.

die of old age faggot

If you get quads wouldn't that be accomplishing something.

wtf man, what do you pretend as a 18 year old person?

at least you look decent