Former Clinton Shill AMA

Hello Sup Forums. I am a former employee of a PAC supporting Hillary Clinton. My job was to combat the negative statements made about Hillary Clinton on social media. I was assigned to promote Hillary Clinton on Sup Forums, specifically on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, since I was the only one familiar with the site. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself you kike. Selling out your people for some side-money. No decency, no respect for yourself or your people. I hope to kill you and everyone like you in the day of war

Did they fire you for being unsuccessful here faggot?

Clinton is destroying Trump atm.

Did you get fired or did you quit for what reason?

They decided it would be much better to focus on combating Sander's supporters on reddit. Since I didn't have an account it would have been too suspicious, so they decided to move me to the ground campaign going door to door. I said fuck that and decided to leave.

What's the most deceitful thing you were told or heard?

How many shekels an hour?

Did you ever get a chance to meet Hildawg or atleast David Brock?

No point in being rude.

I quit.

25/hour

Not op

>no point in being rude
>to a spineless shill for a luciferian war lord

Are you a fucking retard?

So do you actually support her, or was this just for the money?

how shillary's campaign came with the idea to label all bernout males as misogynists? that was brilliant

>combat the negative

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

>Clinton is destroying Trump atm.

Takes huge money from countries that fuck over women
>Takes credit for supporting women around the world.

>Shitty foreign policy getting soldiers and citizens killed
>Says she's the one that cares for the troops.

Fuck this bitch.
She and her ilk are literally the cancer killing America.

Post your leddit account

LOL

Only the Sniper fire, Muslim Brotherhood and Patriot act and Illegal immigration is true.

Rest are lies and/or inconsequential to judging a candidate.

Probably organizing Trump protests and then getting Sander's supporters to attend. Sup Forums knows them as "useful idiots."
$9.25 I was being paid to browse and make posts on Sup Forums so it wasn't exactly hard work.
No, I did attend one of her rallies though.

Ew a paid troll. Hillary Clinton is a liar. and her email scandal should have landed her in a prison cell. How many shekels do you get per hour to support that lying cuck? Good job Jewing the Hillary campaign to talk to a bunch of conservatives and nazis about how great Clinton is. You'll never prevail. Our meme magic is too strong.

Does she scream a lot in her Rallies?

do you feel any shame?

How does it feel to have been a pawn in what is essentially an attempt to undermine your democratic rights?

How was your poo?

Is it easy to shitpost on pol when you're having a shit?

No. Integrity matters, at least it used to in America. Watch the earlier heels in our films.

How do you manage to sleep at night?

True Trump fans support you because we encourage making profits. Congrats, sorry it didn't work out for you, better luck next time. Do you bring anything to the table that you can present us as an offering. Gossip, insider information, dank memes...

>$9.25

You prostituted yourself for chicken feed

proof or gtfo.

Why bother posting on Sup Forums when its all going to get deleted in 7 hours? Dude this is EZ cash when Clinton PAC can't verify posts

post your social security number so we can verify this.

How come your so shit at your job.

She flip-flops. Yes. She said "I remember being under Sniper fire". She wasn't but still it was a dangerous place to go and she went against the advisers of the secret service. It was unprecedented. Granted she lied.

> Trump supporter. *Integrity is important*

ROFLMAO. See politifact record of HC and Trump.

politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ - 8% true or mostly true

bruh even MSNBC was talking about how some report clearly showed her to be lying about the rules. I remember this because the lady host seemed like she was going to cry; her faith in hillary appeared to be legitimately shaken to it's core.

how about instead of caring about US politics you start "the fight at home" and get your countrymen to poo in loo so they be able to gain respect in the future

Lol what kind of retard believes Sup Forums is actually considered relevant enough to have a Hillary Clinton PAC pay people to post stuff here? The hacks working for those PACs are only familiar with twatter, fagbook, reddit (and maybe AOL or Yahoo!)

>$9.25 I was being paid to browse and make posts on Sup Forums so it wasn't exactly hard work.
How much did the men get paid?

That's what happens when a MK Ultra pawn gets her beliefs questioned.

You misunderstand, Hans. Our memetic powers have caused a ripple in the meme-time continuum, and now the powers-that-be have come to investigate.

$4.00 an hour.

I got paid to post on Sup Forums. You guys shill for Trump for free.
I had to screencap every thread I made and submit them. Without a doubt that was the worst part of the job.

How did you get that job? What are the requirements? Is it too late to apply now?

This may have been true a decade ago, but it's certainly not true today. Sup Forums is well-known by normies and plebs, and even more obscure chans with better userbases are known to SJWs and Jews by their high shitlord content.

Too late lad. I stand with her. Give it to her. It's her turn. #hericane

Prove what you're saying is true and that you're not a reverse-shill.

If Hillary has shills then I'm sure Donald does too. How do I know you're not just shilling for Donald by pretending to be an ex-Hillary shill?

Requirements are to have a social media account. Some experience with photoshop and illustrator are a plus. They don't need anyone else, they are convinced Trump won't win the general election.

Are your friends sliding or raiding the board, right now? There are like 3 other different threads that are anti-trump. Highly unlikely here.

>politifact
top kek

D E S I G N A T E D

Dude, shut the fuck up. How do I know YOU'RE NOT SNEAKINGLY SHILLING FOR HILLARY BY IMPLYING THAT TRUMP HAS SHILLS? Just ask the bitch a question, faggot.

Hell if I know. I wasn't the only one doing it but I know Sup Forums doesn't share Sup Forums's enthusiasm for Trump. It's not impossible that crossboarders shitpost here.

post proof of some kind

okay, real question: what's the name of the PAC