Hundreds of innocent lives lost because of something we can control

>hundreds of innocent lives lost because of something we can control

>need muh guns while I eat my mcdonalds I tell you what

What the literal fuck is wrong with you gun freaks,

What is stopping the next mentally ill 4chinner from shooting up some place just for attention,

>BUT I NEED MUH GUNS ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION

go fuck yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX2ITHV6k-U&t=443s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Muh Gunz! No Immugruntz!

Can't legally have a gun if you're mentally ill shitbrick. I suffer from depression/anxiety, can't get a gun.

lol, too bad you can't kill yourself

Where's this? What happened?

that was ages ago you illiterate fuck, just look up elementary school shooting or something and you should be able to find the news story

>what do you have to say about all the people who die from driving like shit
>what do you have to say about all the people who get killed by niggers and illegal immigrant spics
>what do you have to say about all the people who die from heart disease from eating like shit
We can control all of these things and yet none are pushed despite killing far more then any guns ever do
Why dont you go account for most of gun deaths being suicide and kill youself

Well I don't know which shooting that was you fucking assmaster.

so look it up you fucking loser retard faggot

gun crimes are only prevalent in places where guns are banned. But you wouldn't know that would you?

Oh boy. Another Communist rant about a shooting that never even happened at Sandy Hook. Get over yourself.

Guns are meant to kill people, you can’t make diabetes or cancer illegal, you can’t just make born citizens illegal

So your solution to deaths from drunk drivers will be to take cars away from everybody else

What a fucking pussy

This goy is sooooooooooo good at insults. :^)
Pic related

we rilly should ban cigarettes first. they kill way moar ppl, also ban cars for same reason. and niggers.

Sandy hook was a lie.

Poorfag can't afford guns so he has to whine and bitch about it.

Your logic is so flawed it's not even funny.

Lmaooooo
Hit the nail right on the head!

Huh, usa finally banned guns? Good for them.

Oh i see, your one of the braindead liberal faggots that thinks if guns are outlawed criminals won't have any eithere, by definition criminals will still have guns if they are outlawed...dont be such a naive fucktard.

i wasnt addressing legality i was addressing control. We CAN control these things but we dont
>people can be more respectful to cars and treat them more seriously and pay more attention but they dont
>people can be more knowledgeable about how food effects health and how to handle that but they dont
>the niggers in the gangs could all get a job clean up their communities and stop acting like shit but they dont
All these things are able to be influenced but they arent. Also as i said before they all account for far more deaths then people being irresponsible /disrespectful of guns.

This

The government will happily kill more of it's citizens than citizens will kill of eachother. Gun rights is a bulwark against democide.

>What is stopping the next mentally ill 4chinner from shooting up some place just for attention,

What is stopping them from driving a car down the sidewalk? What is stopping them from slashing necks at a mall? What is stopping them from making a chlorine bomb? What is stopping them from throwing acid in peoples faces? What is stopping them from torching an apartment complex? What is stopping them from doing hundreds of other things that are more easily accessible than attaining a firearm?

Tell you what OP, come and take my guns, if you can.

The fact that even a Kike agrees with us that OP is a retarded faggot is quite astounding to me. I bet OP is all for cultural appropriation and being so white-guilt.

still trying to get your money's worth out of the sandy hook propaganda disaster, eh democrat shills?
youtube.com/watch?v=aX2ITHV6k-U&t=443s

What's stopping you from making a fool of yourself online? Stop watching CNN. It's biased news.

I live in a country that has strick laws on gun control but I still have a decent collection. What's stopping me from shooting up a school?

Bait. Everyone's saying how stupid user is, sounds like a consensus has been reached

Millions of lives are lost every year to cars and Islam but we aren't banning those.

>56 Dead in Las Vegas in pro gun America
>86 Dead in Nice in anti gun France
>Guns bad/ban; Muslims good/import

>Says guns are something that can be controlled
>Criticizes and belittles people who have permits and actually do control their own guns from being used for the wrong reasons

And this OP, is why people are calling you a retarded faggot liberal.

come and take them bring 40 ambulances

Obvious troll doesn't own, has never held, let alone fucking shot a firearm before. Clueless. What was the only thing that stopped that psycho who shot up the church? A good samaritan with a rifle. Evil people will find a way to kill without guns...trucks, cars, knives, bombs...the only thing that can stop a bad guy from killing people, is a good guy with a gun. You dense motherfucker.

Does anyone who isn't a complete retard actually have an argument why guns should be illegal in the US? Like come someone explain to me what the government has done to earn your trust enough where you willingly give them all the firearms in the country?

If I can't own a gun how will I shoot the mentally ill faggot that intends to shoot me

Hello
I am commandeering this thread
Why don't you own a gun?

You do not have my permission to die yet

Government: *creates problem*
Public: *panics*
Government: "Don't worry people, we have the solution!"

In this instance they portrayed guns as the problem and their solution is to disarm us which is what they wanted all along, they just had to manufacture your consent.

>Sandy hook
>Anyone dead
Nah, nobody died you little faggot shill.

>Tony
>using guns

Failure on every level

that looks incredibly like a stage set

I know the OP is a troll, but the idiots who unironically share his belief never seem to answer how exactly you disarm a nation with 6,000 miles of the least secure border in the world and more guns than people. The guns dont just magically disappear once banned, as cities like Chicago and Newark show.

Those measures simply end up disarming law-abiding, productive citizens while the insane dbags stay strapped.

sometimes you have to play by HM1 rules

If we're talking HM1, I prefer Zack or Carl, but I can respect your choice

There's nothing in the constitution about a citizen's right to own a gun. Do any of you actually know what the second amendment says? Go read it.

there sure is dog

>mfw you think banning guns will stop shootings

If you didn't bother to go read it, it gives militias the right to own guns, and none of you are members of your town's militia. This amendment was written (by the way) so slave owners could always have armed patrols to keep slaves from escaping. Like... you all have access to the internet, how don't you know that lol. The average Christian/American IQ isn't 98 for no reason I suppose.

No there isn't lol
Refer here:

Better ban heroin and cocaine too while you're at it. That'll probably solve the issue..

Oh wait

I suppose you think the first amendment doesn't apply to the internet too
>the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Sandy hook that shit was a lie

By the way, since this probably triggered some of you (lol), I probably own more guns than you do. I'm just well aware I don't actually have a right to own them because I'm not a fucking idiot and can read lol. Go read the constitution, fucktards.

are you insecure about how stupid you are? lol
refer here:

post guns retard
I'm not insecure

The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

wow that sure was hard to google and then subsequently ignore you

Not only is it correct, get this: the average muslim IQ is 92, and the average jewish IQ is 115. That means you're only 6 points smarter than the people you hate most, and 17 points from the smartest group of idiots that still believe in magic sky daddies and their ghost children. You're almost 3x further from the jews as you are the muslims... no wonder you hate muslims so much. They're the only group on the planet who are fucking dumber than you, lol.

>Not only is it correct,
it's not
go be dumb somewhere else

was there another mass shooting? usually nobody cares until there is one then nobody cares the next day

we cant lower the population fast enough, we need more guns and less of you.

But it has been, so it can be.
You could only be allowed one ha dgun and a bolt action rifle and the sacred paper hasn't been violated

We ARE the well regulated Militia. You dense motherfucker. The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, being necessary to the security of the State, shall not be infringed.

more people die by retarded drivers every year by a large margin

do you think we (america) should greatly increase the difficulty of our driving tests and be much more strict on renewals?

i think that
you didn't ask me but i think that

Hey, drugs are bad. Let’s ban them. That would work, right?

President Bryan Osama hit the chisel on the but after the Sandy Cook shooting. If the massacre of a bunch of children doesn't change anything then nothing ever will.

stay mad, kid

Yeah those mass overdoses in schools were a tragedy.

>>something we can control
are you fucken retarded?

lol..except all the nations that regularly see civil wars and tribal warfare...gtfo college-fag

i agree with that as well, it's just usually the thing most "GET RID OF ALL DA GUNZ" people tend to flip flop on so i tend to ask it.
from my experience the guns are bad crowd tend to ignore the things that kill people in much higher quantities every year

A militia is armed citizens. Fuckwit.

>what is the opioid epidemic
>technically possible if we just
no

James? I didn't know you were retarded like me

i live a five minute walk from the deadliest highway in america
fucking cars

you're mistaken

>go fuck yourself
Europe already has. Now go away. We don't like you here.

Preventable medical errors kill waaaaay more people than guns every year.

And mass shooters don't have the balls to charge their victims thousands of dollars when they kill them.

moving the goal post are you? it's not about school shootings, it's about shootings. same as it's not about overdosing in schools, it's about overdosing.

mass od's in amerifat schools is an actual thing and it is glorious. who ever invented narcan should be shot. fuck junkie scum, and you, nigger

The majority of car accidents are accidents, the majority of gun deaths are intentionals. Besides those are all false equivalency. We eat and drive a shitload more than we play with guns.

Guns aren't expensive. Wtf are you talking about?

Because being free comes with risk... Try to take my guns and I'll put hollow points in you

>look, man, each one of those rounds costs me about a quarter
>you know how many i unloaded on that schoolbus?
>hundreds
>who's gonna pay for my
and I just realized that the taxpayers actually do foot the bill for the rest of this scumbags existence and now I'm upset.

Ah, my bad Sup Forumsro.

Looked exactly like my boy James' stuff, and he has the same piece.

prove that most shootings are intentional.

Here's what you DON'T get. The Constitution isn't carved in stone. It is a living document that is designed to be updated and AMENDED. Not only that, but it, and it's Amendments, have been written in such a way as to allow interpretation. That's why we have a Supreme Court.

And the Supreme Court of These United States found that in District of Columbia v. Heller (in 2008) the Second Amendment of the Constitution upholds the INDIVIDUALS rights to own and posses firearms.

Are you now saying that our entire system of government should be destroyed?

Because the nation that I live in abides by The Rule of Law, and holds that no man is above the law, and that The Supreme Court of these United States is the ultimate authority when it comes to interpreting those laws. And that's why Trump is going to fucking jail. Because he's a criminal who is not above the law.

If you think it's time for the laws to change, then I suggest you get off Sup Forums and actually go out an organize a political group deigned to hold a Two-Thirds Majority in Both the House and Senate so that you can get an new Constitutional Amendment created that overrides the Second Amendment.

Good luck with that.

All the parts of Africa ran by blacks or Muslims or Muslim blacks... the reason it isn't coming up on your bbc news feed is because it's so common there for a 10 year old to shoot another 10 year old, it doesn't make the news, you know... because it "regularly happens"

What happens when we pass these gun laws? Law-abiding citizens can't get one. Criminals can. You can't just throw the guns in the ocean, they'd wind up on some shore in a shithole country. Think ahead.