Why?

some people like boring and basic

damn. tomi lahren did well for herself

i wonder what she looks like when you wipe all the makeup off

>handsome

>Miss America contestant
>has supplied 2 healthy children
>he's already dated Jessica Simpson and Carrie underwood

Well op, you can date all the mudskins and weave wearing niggers you want. Us good American folk will stick with the "basic bitches".

Both look like the average rich (not obese) white American, what's wrong with it?

>athlete is boring basic bitch
>has rich, beautiful, and successful wife

She's very attractive

Tom Brady?

>athlete dates/marries some kardashian-level attention whore
>dude gets insulted and derided for being with a vapid gold digging whore who just wants his money

>athlete dates/marries a more normal looking down to earth girl, maybe who he actually loves and has a good personality
>he gets insulted and derided for being with such an ugly bitch

and no i dont mean romo's model wife, i mean someone like roger federer

What a nice family!

Pick one.

jesus all those whores look exactly the same. how can ou pick one if you cant tell the difference between them

My point, exactly.

She prob has outstanding foot game

then why isnt she a soccer player?

I was talking more about their appearance for sexual pleasure

Is Romo's kid white?

Counterpoint

shes all makeup
her face curves inward like a spoon and has no features without makeup

Nah, these bimbos wear heels their whole life and their feet are jacked beyond saving by the time they're 20.

He looks like a redneck tho.

they look alright

i dont get why people talk about bumgardners wife

they are both ugly as fuck hicks

You will learn that you don't marry your "soulmate" or "best friend" or [insert rom-com term here]. You marry a business partner in a shared life contract.

Men and women have their fun before marriage, at which point they just want stability.

He's a spic

As fedoraish as your post sounds, it is true. Howerver;
>Men and women have their fun before marriage
There is a reason why mistresses are a thing, and have always been ever since some faggot invented he concept of exclusive marriage

Every retarded jock has shit standards. The typical American fake-tanned, blonde, flat white bitch standard of beauty afflicts regular athletes the hardest, followed by those who dickride said athletes.

how the fuck does his post sound fedoraish

seems to me like the OP talking about this hot blonde wife as being a "boring basic bitch" when all hes seen of her is pictures is way more fedora

i would like to think he slowly became infatuated with her over the years by watching her report the weather for the CW news

M-maybe she's a great cook.

it's fedora ish because it's very generalizing and non-sentimental.

A lot of people get married just to get married like you said and to have stability and a family, but a lot genuinely like and care about the person they are with.

People with bad relationships always try to write it off as "well all relationships must be shitty like mine" instead of accepting the fact that they might be the problem.

Not all marriages are the same.

It's not like the guy on left is Alain Delon or something.

How can non-Mexicans even compete?

Why are other mexicans so obssesed with blondes? Brunettes are the real treasure.

She probably loved him before he had anything. That's worth more than the most attractive features a woman could have.

Rarity. Because the odds of being a Mexican and landing a solid blonde in this country, especially here in Texas is slim as fuck, thus making her the ultimate brass ring and achievement. Pussy gets put up on a pedestal around here you could say, especially since he's been in the DFW area for over a decade now and has learned a thing or two from the old timers about being rich and famous in Dallas, it clearly shows.

All women are boring.

White women past the age of 30 are disgusting

Romo = Homo?

He married a basic looking woman that has no choice but to never leave him.

Niggers, spics, chinks and sandniggers are disgusting at any age.

triggered faggot

niggers detected

dowd is hot as fuck 2bh

They kinda look all the same

phil mickelson did good for himself

Toni Kroos

>OP is a virgin neckbeard
>calls a 9/10 former beauty queen a boring basic bitch

Why?

>be decent looking guy
>be famous
>be stupidly rich
>marry THAT

I know that arranged marriages are a thing in your culture but you'll be lucky to get anything better than 2/10 I'm sure

She must have a delicious high test body

Berdych did breddy gud for himself

>a leaf

looks pretty good

>marrying a golddiger with at least 20 pics on google showing her booty

>breddy gud

nah. i respect guys like Kroos more than those fools who wife girls with at least 50 swollen cocks in their history.

shut the fuck up, gunther

Being czech certainly helped. Went to Praha last year and I didn't come across a single ugly woman, even my wife was wowing and pointing girls to me.

>Toni Kroos
that's alot of make up tbqhwyf

they look like siblings