>DUDE LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE ORIGINAL IDEA LMAO
>inb4 that's the point
being self-aware doesn't make your shit any less derivate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79oA75T_4nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah if it was readit it would have had an IR relationship

wait for season 2 m8

Can we stop this meme that something being derivative is inherently a bad thing. It's pretty fucking gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=79oA75T_4nY
he could have her
finn is too perfect for millie

It's a derivative work that isn't particularly well done.

The fact that Sup Forums seems to love this show so much proves that we're beyond redemption. Hiro should just merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums into one board called reddit.

>evryone like this show, I will hate it and yell reddit then eveyone know I am really cool

desu I expect a higher level of taste from even from redditors. the target demo for this show is probably 30 something normies who follow "You know ur an 80s kid if…" pages on facebook.

He's gonna grow up and look like a weirdo, because that's the way all child actors age.

this

>dude nerd culture references lmaoo
>dude homage lmaoo
>dude 80's maan

Kill yourselves pedophiles.

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

>DUDE NOSTALGIA FOR A PERIOD I DIDN'T LIVE THROUGH LMAO
If you're going to do a period piece during a time you didn't experience, at least put a little bit of effort into research.

>rip off a handful of 80s films commonly accepted as good
>WOW GREAT SHOW

Fuck you. THIS ^ is the meme that needs to die. Half-assedly remaking some nostalgic bullshit that takes EVERY SINGLE MAIN PLOT POINT from another movie. It's fucking karaoke filmmaking and it is a bore.

Being aware of the fact doesn't make this not a shit thread and you not a shit person.

It's bad AND derivative, pleb

Name one movie or TV show in the last 5 years that was completely original.

But I'm a happy early 30s husband and father with a law degree and I fully enjoyed it.

...does that mean I'm really a depressed mom with a part time job @ heart?

>projecting this hard

>implying there isn't a middle ground between being completely original and stealing every single one of your ideas from other media
holy shit lol are you being serious

wow senpai

i'm a 33 year old white guy and watched it with my gf

u.. mad?

When your show banks entirely on DUDE REMEMBER THING then it's not good.