conservashits

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2014/07/16/i_was_poor_but_a_gop_die_hard_how_i_finally_left_the_politics_of_shame/
ideas.ted.com/were-you-surprised-by-the-rise-of-donald-trump/
latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_gWqGKAn8c
washingtonpost.com/local/they-say-they-arrived-in-the-us-illegally-now-theyre-working-on-trumps-dc-hotel/2015/07/06/9a785116-20ec-11e5-84d5-eb37ee8eaa61_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you?

>librashits

> voting for left-wing anti-white kikes

Top kike

I vote Democrat

Because someday my job at Mcdonalds will pay enough to support my family of four. I am a very patient man!

I usually hate Salon, but this article is somewhat enlightening:
salon.com/2014/07/16/i_was_poor_but_a_gop_die_hard_how_i_finally_left_the_politics_of_shame/

I wouldn't expect most people here to like or agree with this guy, but it is interesting to see things from his perspective.

>Republicans
>Not traitorous manipulators
>Conservashits
>Not stupid enough to fall for it every single time.

ideas.ted.com/were-you-surprised-by-the-rise-of-donald-trump/

>I vote Democrat because all that DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO will trickle down to me any minute now. I'm a very patient xir!

>vietnam fucking shits

Meanwhile...
>vote democrat for decades upon decades
>black president for 8 years
>niggers lives are somehow even worse than before
>they're so butthurt that they riot and loot at every chance
Things are looking up... just keep voting democrat. It'll get better any minute now, I swear!

The image of the man with a shotgun is a still from an anti-gun election ad for some democrat in New England that came out a couple years ago. I remember seeing it on /k/.

He's supposed to be some hunter, and he's taking about how true sportsmen don't need "assault weapons". /k/ tore into him because he had his finger on the trigger the whole time.

>lives are somehow even worse
No, they just have the courage to speak up about it now. That's what a lot of people don't seem to understand.

>I HATE REPUBLICANS THEY PROBABLY WATCH FOX NEWS AND LIKE REAGAN! THATS GAY! THANKS JON STEWART FOR THIS HILARIOUS DECONSTRUCTION OF REPUBLITARD LOGIC! THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD TRICKLE DOWN! YEAH IM PRETTY ENLIGHTENED YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOURE A REDNECK HAHA! YOU PROBABLY LIVE IN THE SOUTH WHERE IQ IS LOWER THAN NATIONAL AVERAGE BECAUSE THE WHITES DOWN THERE ARE STUPID UNLIKE ME AND IT ALSO DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION OF SOUTHERN STATES BEING BLACK. EVEN IF IT WAS, IQ IS AN IRRELEVANT AND ARBITRARY STANDARD AND HAS NO BEARING ON SOMEONES ACTUAL INTELLIGENCE. DO YOU ENJOY EXPERIENCING MY COGNITIVE DISSONANCE FOR ME?

>implying I believe in trickle down economics
Rich people deserve to be rich, simple as that.

>implying it won't work if we just had tariffs

theres your problem son you just wait around for shit to happen

>falling for the -wing meme

>Niggers
>Courage

Kek

I actually vote republican, because the democrats put up the most crooked politician in two decades.
Voted for obummer last time.

>Voting for the anti-white party because 'muh entitlements'

>lower taxes is "giving" money to the rich

yikes how did you even put on your shoes today

>libcucks

>Liberals still go "muh reagan tax cuts" to justify the failures of their awful government programs

>implying Sup Forums is a cuckservative board

Source

Stay on funnyjunk faggot

Meh works here. We have very low corporation tax and it brought a lot of employment.

Yea... those are only funny when making fun of libtards...

and when other countries match and undercut your tax rates you will lose it

>Giving money to the rich is not giving money to the rich
Stupid libruls!!

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

Corporate welfare is a myth! NIGGERS!!!!

the point of the image is that "trickle down" economics is a strawman. People try to mock a concept that nobody in america has ever suggested. There isn't a single example of any american economist ever proposing a trickle down system

>Something is only funny when I'm not the target
Awww poor butthurt betty.

Found the nigger.

The big hit

>it doesnt work
It works for us.
>Yeah but it will work for everyone else too!
Hmm Really makes you think.

Anyone can be a tax haven, it is almost never sustainable.

like british torys they are bread and circus morons... durr I hate the ''right'' durr I hate the left.

Rich people arnt people anymore. They are corps. You wanna attract corps to a location with low taxation.

source? I have not seen a nigger with courage since malcolm x

Setting our corporation tax rate at 20% is being a tax haven?

Yes.

I voted Republican because I believed in the American dream and knew if I worked harder than most, one day I would be in the "1%". I've been there for 2 years now. Feels good man.

I'm pretty sure this picture was used for anti-gun propaganda by Bloomberg.

>Taxation is theft
>Lower taxes for the rich isn't giving them money
Pick one

Well my parents lived in poverty with holes in their shoes cuz my grandparents were poor as fuck. Meanwhile nowadays we live very nicely with multiple cars, we got all kinds of shit. So yeah I think it trickled down.

Are there are any countries with a higher corporate tax rate than yours?

Poor people have been voting democrat for years and they're still poor.

Good attempt, potatonigger, do you have a little willy and big bollocks like the rest of your countrymen?

has a poor person ever given someone a good job?

Who has 50k lying around to hire someone?

what we really need in america is someone who is socially liberal but fiscally conservative, dont spend shit on stuff you dont need, but let the gays get married

My brain won't process the sheer stupidity of this dilemma.

> Australia[12][13] 28.5%–30%[Note A]
I think you are a dumb shit. Plenty of countries have a higer rate than your tax haven.

>hating the working class because they don't support you
lol the impotent tears

i mean the liberal ones always miss the point and flow poorly, but i'm sure they're funny to you lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_gWqGKAn8c

>has a poor person ever given someone a good job?

where do you think the demand for labor comes from?

rich people?

Demand for labor comes from capitalists who are usually rich people.

Google pays 2% in your tax haven of a country

>>Demand for labor comes from capitalists who are usually rich

haha

rich people buy all of the products they employ people to make?

I vote republican because Eisenhower was one of the best presidents we ever had and Trump is the chance at a return to that era.

>durhhh the parties are always the same and never change
Going by this logic, democrats love slaves and are the KKK.

>consumers demand labor
wew lad

Nah, the parties are largely the same. Democrats still gain votes by manipulating voter's emotions and stoking racial tension.
Republicans still gain votes from their economic policies and conservative values.

Most of them aren't meant to be funny. They're meant to highlight hypocrisy and absurdity. Like I said, u butthurt.

>Trump is anti-immigrant
Lel

washingtonpost.com/local/they-say-they-arrived-in-the-us-illegally-now-theyre-working-on-trumps-dc-hotel/2015/07/06/9a785116-20ec-11e5-84d5-eb37ee8eaa61_story.html

>Makes money off of illegal immigrants
>Claims he's going to get rid of them
I can't believe the American citizenry is this reliably stupid. This is how McCain has stayed in power for so long, even though he's a sociopathic, lying, flip-flopping piece of shit who will literally say whatever he thinks will curry him favor with voters.

consumers demand products.

without their demand, there would be no need for their labor. capitalists do not employ people to produce goods for other wealthy capitalists, which is what is suggesting.

you do not need to create demand for tens of millions of people to purchase food, housing, healthcare, and other consumer goods. it already exists because those people exist.

>not taking something that rightfully belongs to someone is the same as giving it to them
Lad...

>businessman uses whatever practices he can to make money and be competitive
>runs a campaign to end those practices because he thinks they're unethical
>HEHEHEHE BUT HE USED THOSE PRACTICES!
are people really this stupid?

hmmm i see so you took something meant to be funny and made it not funny. very interesting choice

>Muh Ray Gun!

It's been almost thirty years m8 you gotta move on, he is dead, it's too late for your senpai to notice you. Fuckin hell m8 you slobber his knob more then the boomers did when he was alive.

Fascist Nationalism is the only answer.

>consumers demand products.
Yes, not labor.

>b-but there would be no need for labor without them
No shit dumbass. That's irrelevant.

> capitalists do not employ people to produce goods for other wealthy capitalists, which is what (You) is suggesting.
I never said anything of the sort. Capitalist demand labor to produce goods for the populace. That's it.

/thread

Hysterical strawmen.

Not one single honest thing that liberals actually believe.

>No shit dumbass. That's irrelevant.
>demand is irrelevant

i'm sorry user, but it seems that you're not mentally equipped to have this discussion.

>Capitalist demand labor to produce goods for the populace. That's it.

no user, they do not demand labor. the demand for labor is spurred by consumer spending. demand does not magically disappear because a capitalist stops moving money around--people do not suddenly forego the need for a place to sleep, food to eat, or products to buy because a capitalist decided not to employ people.

please refer to my comment about your unfortunate inability to understand these basic comments above.

>Leftists using tax cuts in an argument

If he were to vote Democrat, his taxes would be increased to pay for Jamal's welfare.

>Haha, you pointed out blatant hypocrisy and lies. This proves you're wrong actually.
Literally what?

Show me one that's funny. Because the only that's ever made me genuinely laugh is pic related and it's not anti-librul.

Why are Democrats so sarcastic?

> Appeals to lowest common denominator of reasoning
> Attacks very people they are trying to convert
> Logical fallacies abound

SRS, I don't get it. Why all the sarcasm? How about facts, reason, evidence by way of the olive branch instead of the acrid tongue?

>Using our memes to create your own meme magic

won't work faggot. Keep trying though, maybe I'll fuck your wife later tonight.

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A COMMUNIST!!!
>Uh uh now come on, let's have a little respect for my beliefs, huh?
Is this meta trolling?

Not an argument.

You can't just sit around and wait or vote for success. Successful people realize this and achieve success without gibsmedat programs.

Successful people are more likely to vote republican because there are less restrictions on them than there are from democrats, who punish success an encourage dependency on government.

Basically:

Losers and dependent leaches vote democrat
Successful and independent people vote republican

>Giving money to the rich is not giving money to the rich

Oh I see what you're saying...
>With taxes
You're paying the rich for a product and giving a percentage of that to the government.
>Without taxes
You're paying the rich for a product. You're giving them the same amount you would have before, but without paying that extra percentage. Also, you might even be paying less because they no longer have to pay taxes either, which means their cost of production goes down by the % rate of the tax.

I don't need the government to cut rich people's wealth for me.
I'd rather make my own wealth.

Wow great post user, really makes you think...

>Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done

You don't give up what you love. Not even Jesus loves leftists. He's OK with never-ending torment for some. I'm guessing it's not his followers he's OK with it happening to.

If God is real, heaven is like their home. Would you invite a bunch of autistic assholes to your house to live?

NOT

Be American
Be dumb

There should be a rule that ops who post this garbage get perma banned.

man that fucking picture with those fuckin words... really makes you think to be honest famiglia...

Kek, don't forget to tax the fuck out of the guy that runs it and controls it. I'm sure he's happy about that and won't do anything to cut costs.