itt: experiences with amateur stoners

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XyjmnaHrNlU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRa3sDd2-dk
youtube.com/watch?v=TFgFGgjNQ4E
youtube.com/watch?v=3sYet9VDmBo
youtube.com/watch?v=EL-FWxB6vns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i mean my first time smoking pot was out of an apple so I can greentext if u guys want. its not that long tho

The first time I smoked I knew nothing about it and my ex decided to do a GB. I inhaled a quarter of the smoke and nearly died. Nothing happened for about 30 minutes, until I felt my arms and legs “freefall” and then I panicked.

10/10 would do again.

>be 15
>skate to a girls house 5 minutes away
>she never smoked before but she's tried other stuff
>we smoke and she's perfectly fine
>we lay on the bed and watch youtube videos together
>her dad comes home early
>I leave unnoticed and I get a call like 10 minutes later saying her dad smelled weed
>she didn't even care
>literally a day or two later I smoke her out for the second time and she was perfectly normal again

OP here, here's my story of my first time and her 4th iirc
>be 17
>crush invites me to smoke with her
>thinking with my dick i join her
>fucked up the first joint and had to salvage it
>she smoked half the second and i smoked the other half
>she wants to go driving around
>she gets all paranoid and turns into a pussy
>makes me drive even though its my first time
>drove for about half an hour
>she wants me to drop her off at home
>she just listens to her own music and isolates herself
>i just want to be social

>am aspie, liked prog music since I was 10 so always interested in weed but never had any idea where to get it
>be 15, finally made music friend instead of fellow aspie yu-gi-oh players
>one day go to his house he surprises me with a nug and a bong made of a mountain dew bottle w a tinfoil stem
>holy shit my life defining moment has come
>have no idea how to use a lighter so he has to light me
>try my darndest but in the end don’t get high, even though i tried as hard as i could to imagine i was feeling something
>think my brain might not work with weed, though in retrospect i might have just been breathing in wrong
>for two more months occasionally try to smoke with him but never succeed
>then on 4/fucking/20
>he invites a bunch of other people over who all have weed and proper pieces
>we pass around a bong and i, having long since felt defeated and discouraged in this effort, decide to take an extra big toke this time
>i do, cough for like 5 minutes, but
>i get stoned as all balls
>was ultra hazy and nigh psychedelic but i remember it vividly
>daft punk was playing, my vision became smaller and framed in a box surrounded by visuals from my own imagination
>i demand this song be played for some reason
youtu.be/XyjmnaHrNlU
>feel beautiful, cry, hug people i barely know
>go to the now-closed convenience store nearby and buy Soda Shaq
>still felt high going into the next morning
>will never forget

>be me
>14 first time smoking
>go to some delaers house
>smoke in his laundry room
>we walk out a little door and i find the dryer
>sit on that shit and put my hands on my cheeks
>close eyes
>I will never forget this
>I felt my brain moving like there were cogs in there
>Little cartoon monkeys were spinning them and the Fairly Odd Parents theme song was playing nonstop
>have to be home
>ohshit.jpeg
>Start the walk home
>Friend stops at wallgreens and we steal a bunch of candy
>Get home stoned off my mind
>Eat dinner with parents who are suspicious as hell
>go to bed
>wake up the next morning still high
>got to school
>ALgebra class comes and the friend who i smoked with is still high as well
>Hands down the best class I've ever had
>10/10

1/4
>last day of college, acquire weed from my roommate who is a dealer
>go home the next day and make a gravity bong out of a tea jug
>cut up weed with a steak knife cause no grinder at the time
>fill bowl with weed made out of soap dispenser and tin foil (i'm crafty as fuck)
>release water from gravity bong to let the smoke fill it up using a match
>take 1 medium sized hit, feel nothing for 15 minutes
>after 15 minutes music sounds amazing and i get super sleepy
>go bed with music playing and quickly fall asleep
>feels like sleeping on a warm cloud with these little euphoric rushing tingly feelings
>wake up the next morning feeling absolutely amazing, i'm so happy i can't believe it
>start smoking once a month turns, turns into once a week, turns into twice a week, turns into every day.

Sounds like you made a party really uncomfortable for everyone. Congratulations sperglord

cool made up story you fucking nerd

nah they were my friends through the rest of high school, and just as weird though mentally ill in different ways

friend called his dad to pick him up because he thought he had a lung infection cuz "my lungs hurt"

mfw its real

2/4
>after years of troubles from my anxiety, insomnia, and panic disorder i finally found a medicine that addresses all those issues with basically no side effects (only munchies)
>become a daily stoner smoking 1 gram a day
>notice the highs aren't as good as they used to be
>do research to fix this problem so i get super stoned every time i smoke
>find out that taking supplements like omega 3 and tryptophan repair the cannibinoid receptors in the body so you get super stoned every time you smoke
>end up being stoned out of my mind every day for 4 months with fellow stoner friends

>ITT
faggots who have never smoked before
>le dood it was like cartoons and space and shit

mfw a marijuana high can't possibly last that long retard

i've felt buzzed the next day but the high still? yeah it doesn't last that long
i should get some omega 3 and tryptophan then, i wanna experience those early highs again

>mfw a marijuana high can't possibly last that long retard
I don't know, user. I smoked a whole joint once and I woke up 2 weeks later in Kenya having a train run on me with Obama as the "conductor".

As believable as some of these stories

then i mustve been hella faded then

my buttbaby is going to be the next president of the united states

Smoking outside with my new friend who is also my neighbor and hes gf, homemade bong when its cold outside -> when we fired up she heard someone and she got all panicked and i got nervous too while my friend didnt care and was playing hitler or something xD We went home to hes place and i got the idea of meditating, we all felt it kicking and something mystical took place. I felt this intense energy up my spine warmth filled with euphoria(ppl call it kundalini) and i learned them too feel the same. Was thinking i wished my gf would dare to join stupid shit like this but she too scared. Then we put on this song youtube.com/watch?v=ZRa3sDd2-dk and it literally felt like we just went true space on a long yourney on these few minutes. That song still gives me mystical feels im in awe.

your dealer friend i'm sure smokes a lot so he must have some tolerance. He would not be able to be high that very next day unless he did a wake and bake before class so i'm gonna call bullshit on your whole story

>dude we thought the cops were going to raid us because we smoked some weed lollllllll

3/4
>after few months of smoking i decide to go on a break to test the differences between being high and not high
>this break lasts for 4 months
>i'm working at sonic at the time so me and one of my coworkers decide to pick up some weed after work
>1st time smoking after a 4 month t-break
>this high is way better than my first time ever smoking
>i see colorful orbs materialize on my bedroom ceiling
>holy shit i'm actually tripping
>see other light psychedelic designs and patterns on my walls for about an hour (this one the only trip i have ever seen visuals like this, perhaps it was the setting)
>i only smoked 1/3 of a joint which is about .1 grams (must have been super potent shit)
>smoke a joint a day for a year
>during this time i also learn how to make edibles and make tons of cannabis-infused olive oil-- i ate the oil and burned it in my olive oil candles (also infused with lavender for extra effect)
>i discover burning weed through a candle gets me high out of my mind and saves a shitton of weed

>OP is still 14
>OP also thinks you can still be high after 3 hours

Bedtime buddy! You have church in the morning!

OP is this post though

in Australia you'll get raided if you smoke weed and cops find out, it happened to me in highschool

>be 16 at the time
>getting really high in my room like an idiot
>stoned out of mind
>dad knocks on door
>son, we need to talk
>i end up just giving him my stash box because i couldn't think of any other option
>he says we will talk in the morning
>still high af but now also guilty af
>weirdest high ever

They are gone. Stop getting high if you want to actually be happy.

One of my many stoner stories. Hope it’s entertaining

>be me
>17
>early summer 2017
>fairly new to smoking. Still kinda lightweight
>current gf and my sister got me into it after being a straight edge all my life
>at a movie in the park in my small hometown
>with my gf and friends
>we leave and go to the dugout by the baseball field at the park
>smoke a one or two bowls out of her fancy little tobacco pipe she bought on Amazon
>the bowl is huge
>get baked as fuck
>go back to our friend group fried
>lie in the blanket in the grass while friends watch Rogue One
>shits cash
>get munchies
>go to snack shack with gf
>only have $3 in my wallet
>candy is like $1 each
>tell her to pick what she wants
>I can’t decide between two different candy things
>tell my gf I can’t decide
>cashier lady can probably tell I’m stoned to the bone
>”I think you should get both”
>can’t argue with the woman’s logic
>buy both
>walking back and a gril comes over and starts talking to gf
>it’s dark but realize it’s sophomore who’s known for having a deliciously thicc ass
>needtoseeit.jpg
>stare at her ass
>don’t think either noticed because it was dark
>movies finishes
>text sister to pick us up
>makes us wait a bit because she’s out with friends
>gf and I lay in the grass looking at the stars until sister arrives
>drop gf at her moms house
>sister and I drive home
>hardly remember the whole car ride
>sleep like a motherfucker

Good times. I have many more and even better ones if anyone’s interested

what do you mean, i feel happy and content if i smoke, but i rarely feel like i deserve to be happy

Sure kid...
Whatever you say...

>be me
>14
>first year of highschool
>friend buys weed in class and invites me over to smoke
>ride my bike to his house
>bring axe and a candy cane for 0 possibility of smelling the next day because he said i can stay over
>smoke out of an empty monster can in his garage
>think i hear his mom pull in, so we turn the lights off and scramble to hide the weed
>my friend starts freaking out and crying because he doesn't want his mom finding out
>we look out of the door in a scooby doo fashion to see if his mom is in the driveway
>car isn't even there, we turn the lights on smoke more and go to his basement
>i don't feel high but i definitely feel weird
>he starts playing call of duty and i go on the computer
>sit there for 30 minutes or so and say i'm going home because i feel weird and don't want to smoke more because my throat hurt
>friend decides he wants to come along with me while i go home
>he walks with me to the end of his street
>car driving behind us and we both feel like we're going to get ran over so i start biking fast and he runs
>he turns around and goes home once we get to the end of the road and i'm left to ride my bike on a pitch black path
>could've sword i saw a couple holding hands walking but as i got closer there was no one there
>get home, watch cky2k on my shitty laptop and go to bed

Honestly i've never experienced a high like this ever again where i've seen something weird like that. Anyone else have something like that happen their first time?

Fuck off newfag, OP means original poster. It can literally refer to anyones post in this thread not just the person who made the thread.

>be me in 9th grade
>buy a gram of really shitty Mexico weed
>make a shitty pipe out of Coke can
>go into bathroom and let hot shower run so I can smoke indoors
>have weed broken up on Can ready to smoke
>cough (not from smoke) and weed falls everywhere
>most of it lands in the shower which is wet
>mfw I wasted an entire g of regs

I forgot to add in a key point. So when he said I could stay over at his house that was a lie. He told me after we smoked his mom said no to me staying over. So that's also why I went home so quick.

i wanna hear more, sounds cozy ^^ Might fire some up tonigth alone an chill with your stories :p

4/4
>decide to go on road to tennessee trip with weed in car
>not a good idea (should have hid it in a special place, like behind the radio or something)
>get pulled over get in trouble
>only get 40 hours community service (thank God for no jail time)
>and 2 years probation, but without piss tests (so i could smoke if i want to, but if i get caught again i'm super fucked this time)
>that was 9 months ago and i haven't smoked since then
>get dreams every night about getting high again, meeting dealers, smoking with friends etc
>currently planning road trip to colorado to relive old memories and smoke without fear of getting caught
>going to buy seeds also so i can home-grow
>since i lost access to dealers and not trying to get caught again i currently just use CBD oil, which is legal in texas
>CBD oil gets me that good body high and smooth mind high, but it's expensive
>the only thing i'm honestly looking for is something that makes music sound amazing and CBD does that

bump

you got any more stories? i like these

I have a ton more, just keep thread alive

Feeling content will lead you to ruin. You need to feel temporary discontent now so you make decisions that give you a future worth living. I quit since breaking up with my ex last year and I'm realizing how much time I wasted. Fortunately for me I have a very strong support group of family and friends so my future is still worth living. Never going back to being that guy though. Life is a rush when you are actually important.

Are there professional stoners? Do you need to get a degree?

Come on over to my room, user, my roommate is gone all weekend!
>"Hey man, look at this sack I got, and check out this music!"
*sniff* *listens*
>mfw
>Smells nice dude
>"You mind if I roll up?"
>Go ahead man
Starts tearing at the white grape White Owl cigar while the tobacco is still inside. Ripping and squeezing it to shit.
>You want me to give you a hand?
>"Actually, no, sorry, I have kind of a tradition."
>mfw, still happened to get it rolled and tight
Fast forward on our way to Mellow Mushroom
>There it is!
>Actually, yeah, I would like to blaze before we get something to eat."
>I know just the spot man
Side of a steep hill off the beaten path on the ways to a strip club, fuckin' no one passes by here
Blaze, almost fall into freezing water 100 feet below past broken twigs, dead leaves, and fallen trees. I take one hit and he smokes about half his blunt.
>Let's get some pizza bro
>"You might need to drive if I'm too high, can you drive?:
Prob should have asked that a long ass time ago dude, lol, but yeah. He drives anyway. A Tribe Called Quest the whole time, there and back.
>MELLOW MUSHROOM FUCK YES
We had a cute, awesome waitress, got a half and half of spinach and chicken, with other side being pepperoni. I got some Three Floyds, Alpha King IPA beer and beer cheese, we ate for a little over an hour shooting the shit.
>$20 bill
>mfw
He hadn't blazed since the beginning of January because he got busted by some big fat bitch of a couple of RA's here on campus. He's a pretty awesome guy, and I hope he starts to feeling better. I still think he's got a bit of weed to smoke though.

i will be sure to post in the next weed thread after i come back from colorado, i currently have my colorado plans almost figured out, just need to save enough money for the trip.
on the same note, the first medical cannabis dispensary just opened up in texas 2 months ago, hopefully soon it becomes fully legal here so i won't have to drive 1,000 miles to smoke in peace
>pic related is a medical marijuana dispensary grow op in texas
soon... soon.

>be 16 or 17 at the time
>hanging out with who we'll call friend 1 and friend 2 playing basketball because we have nothing else to do
>friend 1 has some weed and we smoke some
>sitting in the shade because it's hot as fuck out and we regret even leaving the house
>get talking with my friends and shit starts getting kind of deep
>friend 1 starts talking about how his cousin tried to fuck him as a kid
>me and friend 2 are dying of laughter and don't know what to make of the situation
>"i swear dude she said she wanted to RIDE me and it was fucking weird"
>ohshitniggerwhatareyousaying.mp3
>friend 2 replies "wow man that's pretty fucked"
>friend 1 stops talking and it gets awkward
>suggest we play some more basketball so we do that
>friend 1 still not talking and all it is is silence and a basketball hitting the ground
>i say "well i should probably be getting home now"
>they leave with me and we all start walking back
>friend 1 takes a different path because he lives a different way and friend 2 and i keep walking
>he walks away
>we start laughing our asses off and talk about how fucked that situation got
>go home and keep laughing about it
>high wears off and friend 1 never mentions anything about it nor do we mention it to him

The end.

I'll tell another one of mine

>late fall 2017
>driving around my town
>youtube.com/watch?v=TFgFGgjNQ4E
>this song plays on spotify
>yellowish streetlights and smallish town downtown
>bricks on buildings everywhere
>love the aesthetic of everything
>early 2000s grungy atmosphere
>turns onto highway outside of downtown
>whiteish streetlights
>some Lil Uzi Vert song starts playing
>vibe completely change
thats about as much as i can describe of that high and i loved it and idk if i can experience something like that again

LOL. I was as close to being a professional as possible at one point. Still have the credentials other than partaking.

I live in nebraska where the worse i'll get is a misdemeanor if i get caught... plus i only have a short afternoon trip to get to colorado

~~~~~vague memories of high school~~~~~
>"Hey dude, you think you could help me find about an ounce? I'm going back to Massachusetts come the start of break."
mfw
>I gotchu bro
>Call everyone on the high school drug dealing counsel looking for as much weed as possible
>Ten guys so far, friends of friends
>Invites of invites
Oh shit, what is happening
>Friends are coming in from the front door of the garage uninvited
>Says, "I can smell it from outside the door down there, you guys blazin'?"
I guess so lol
We had about twenty chairs, office chairs, porch rocking chairs, salon seats, kitchen seats, and folding lawn chairs- all sitting in a big ass circle in my upstairs garage with about 3 joints in circulation. I don't even fucking remember what day it was, or if I even left that night with weed of my own. I don't even remember the week before or after to be quite honest with you fams. Some real niggas.

Join the club.

>Upstairs garage
Fuck me

I was smoking with this one kid, he told me he was cool and that he'd smoked practically every day the last 5 years. I had an ounce and nobody else to smoke with so I decided I'd smoke it all with him. Well, about a gram in his eyes were blood red and he wouldn't stop talking about how he felt like he was in a dream... Fast forward to about 5 grams in and the fucker wasn't even talking, just sitting there with his eyes like fucking slits. By this point I was pretty baked too and he was kind of freaking me out, so I asked him if he needed to pass out for a few hours or something. He didn't even answer, just very lightly shook his head, as in "no." We didn't even get 3 more grams further until he straight up fell. It was funny as hell, but at the same time it wasn't, because the asshole knocked down the stand I kept my bongs on. Out of the 5 I haI on it, only one survived. He was obviously okay and got up a second later but I told him to go lie down on the couch and that I'd call his friends to come get him. It was a pretty fucked up day, and if I wasn't high I probably would've kicked his ass.

Great story mate

> be me 16
>friend asks me and another friend to smoke weed with him
> his mom finds his weed and plans get fucked
>was excited to smoke as I always wanted to try it
>suck up the courage to ask older gut who was smoking weed if I could buy some.
>get phone number and he delivers an 8th to my house
>do some commando shite tryna sneak out the house to get it off the guy
>get it
>be me sitting in my room shaking with adrenaline, happy and excited as fuck to smoke.
>tell friends I got weed and take at least 10 pics of it
>they get excited, only one of them has smoked before
>I managed to roll a mini joint
>smoke it in toilet downstairs
>start to feel a buzz
>start giggling bcuz I feel good
> sit on couch, and I start feeling like a cartoon
>video call friends to tell them I feel like a cartoon
>have a smoke sesh the next day and we all get lit af.

Probably could find photos if anyone is interested

fuggin lucky, i'm lowkey thinking about moving to colorado if it's not completely legal in texas by 2020.
usually medical legalization is the first step, the recreational.

no dude actually last night I smoked one hit out of a gravity bong but it was at least! 1.0 grams and im still stoned

first time smoking weed was as a teenager in a park when some random dude who turned up to be a foreigner approached me and some friends asking for a light, then he let us try it

windchimes mean "i hate myself"

i got another story of a time i got caught
>be me smoking bong in my room, while parents are home
>it's ok bro i put a wet towel under the doorway, and opened my window with the fan blowing outward
>while playing league i accidentally kick over my bong causing the water in it spill on the carpet
>i'm fucked now
>just a little bong water on the carpet is enough to stink up the whole house
>dad never asks what the smell is (probably thinks it's just the smell of my sweaty dick and balls and dirty clothes cause i work out often)
>one day he snoops around in my room and finds a bong with burnt plant matter in it
>he says "son, what are you smoking out of this thing?"
>i start thinking he is getting paranoid of me smoking meth or some crazy shit, and he already asked me to stop smoking marijuana
>so i say "hemp, i'm smoking hemp"
>he says "ok then" and leaves my room knowing that hemp doesn't get you high
>mfw that actually worked

you what

Shit was tight dude. I fucked my ex in there so many god damn times I couldn't even keep count. However, it was cold as fuck and hot as fuck according to the weather.

Barbecue Festival!
>Here I am performing in the talent show my Junior year in high school, playing bass guitar to Green Day's American Idiot
>some guys pull me aside while I'm on stage towards the bleachers
>"Hey bro, we squaddin' up for the fest?"
lol, sure
>Finish up with song, fuck girlfriend before festival I think, I don't even remember.
>Where you niggas at
>Meet up with skater punk stoner squad and walk around festival for a bit
>420 BLAZE IT
>Let's go get some weed
>Walk about 2-3 miles to nearest dealer and put our bills togather
>Get about a half an ounce of some mids
>Walk to friend's trailer and sit out back rolling up
>Light up before walking back to fest
>Get there and split up eventually
I've got about 4-5 joints sitting in my shirt pocket and decide to meet up with some metal heads at the other end of the festival and listen to some local screamo band shit.
>"Hey bro!"
>Suddenly on the side of a festival in the parking lot of grass
>Blazing with like 10 guys
>Some old ladies appears
>"We can smell what you're doing form all the way over there...."
fuckin' where?
>"...so you guys need to take it somewhere else before we have to call the cops."
Whatever, we're already high lol
I walked around the festival high as fuck, passing by people like a fish against the current. I bought a pipe from a stall that I smoked out of later that night with some friends that eventually got stolen by an underclassmen who later got himself killed a couple of years later. I also saw one of these spray paint artists. Shit blew my fucking mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=3sYet9VDmBo

Girl split open roach to finish in bong
Go to hit bong and see foreign object on top of bowl
Wtf is this
I put some of the wrap on the bowl for flavor

Mfw

and another story
>dad and i decide to go on road trip (this is before he knew i smoked)
>we are deciding on who's car to use (i owned a mazda 6 with pretty good gas mileage, so he insisted on using my car)
>he doesn't know i hotbox my car on the regular and it stinks of blunts like a motherfucker in there
>put off road trip for 3 days cause i don't want him to find out
>finally after all this putting off he gets suspicious and thinks i'm hiding something, so he basically forces himself into my car.
>but before that i say in the most beta cuck voice ever "i smoke marijuana"
>and he was like "that's ok"
>that whole road trip he was making weed jokes and was cool with it, for a little while, until he saw how much i smoked daily and he thought it was a problem
>mfw my dad didn't kill me over weed and was cool with it

BS on that

>that guy that didn't know how to clear a bong
>that girl who kept saying stupid shit like the whole white lighter bs and kept telling someone to Wu Tang the blunt
>that girl who says she "didnt get high" while clearly blasted out of her mind
>that guy who's too high to even speak
>that guy who always talks about life

Smoking with new smokers is an adventure, but man can it get difficult. I hate being the most experienced toker in a group.

cute little newfriend

Lol, sounds legit

>Blaze it, no responsibilities, no school, no money in my pocket from work and it's my day off
>Play Skyrim at 1 am
>Spend about 20 minutes staring at Orgnar's funny face in pause mode as I'm looking at ingredients he has for sale
>Make my way, miraculously, to Winterfell
>Time to join the right fight
>Walk into Ulfric's castle mid speech
>high as fuck
>mfw

Tom? you faggot

>Be me 12
>know a guy
>buy an 1/8
>purp.jpg
>smoke it all in my house
>retardation nation
>mom comes home
>asks why it smells like weed
>idk.png
>fuck fuck fuck
>its my hedgehog
>wat
>walk 20 miles to get a hedgehog
>have him 7 years later
he is the best the best excuse and pet

>no money in my pocket
>*money in my pocket
That's how I got the weed.

~~~Let's smoke!~~~
>alright, I'm not buying from those losers anymore
>call up guy who got me into smoking for the first time
>we haven't chilled in about a year it seems
>he's got some he's willing to sell me
>he's on the other side of town like 5-6 miles away
>"I can't drive to you, I'm low on gas." I can meet you somewhere though."
Deal
>he picks me up at a gas station.
>takes me o his place and lets me test what he's got before giving my sack
>his roommate or whatever comes in and blazes up with his shit
>fancy super high tech pipe
lol, fuck
>shredded
>gotta walk 5-6 miles back to my house in afternoon Summer heat
>listening to music and passing by streets watching them progressively go from shit to middle class
>tfw I learned what social class was

>be me, a few years ago
>be 21 hanging with my friend (about 30)
>A couple high school guys stop us as we're leaving the store
>"You guys wanna smoke some weed?"
>'Fuck it, why not?'
>Walk off into the woods with them
>They pack a tiny, broken bowl with a sawed of stem
>Thinking to myself 'Please don't let us get caught smoking with these two teens'
>Take one hit each and the bowl is cashed
>The "alpha" of the two high schoolers asks "Do you guys wanna buy some Adderall?
>Ask 'How much?' thinking we might be able to profit off them
>They wanted $30 for a 15mg or something like that. Roughly $2/mg
>Laughed them out of the woods
It literally felt like these kids read a guide online on how to sell drugs but they didn't know what the fuck they were doing. Trying to get us high (with 1 hit a piece????), then offering us pills. I get it. But you'd have to be fucking stupid to think anybody is going to pay 4 times the street price on that junk.

~~~~Prom Night~~~~
>tell my smoking hot girlfriend I don't want to go to prom with her
>it's her senior year prom
>I go anyway as my bro's stag
lol
>meet up with some real niggas after prom
>got about $100 in my pocket to spend with girlfriend
>thanks momma!
>this dude gets me some Afghan Kush, or AK-47
idk, it smelt like pine and got me lifted like Mario in a wing hat.
>blazing with some dudes
>mom comes into garage and asks if we're getting high
Yep lol
>"Ok, but you don't have any alcohol, do you?"
Nope lol
>Ok, be safe.
>Hahahahahahahahaha, coolest kid in high school status achieved
I fucked my bitch the next day after apologizing.

~~~~~Pink Floyd's Roger Waters Concert, The Wall~~~~~
>mom buys concert tickets for me and my papa with child support
>drive there with dad's heroin/psychedelics dealer
>we rent a cheap ass motel room and roll up there and get high
>I'm like 16 or 17
and no, it's not legal here in Kentucky
>go see Roger Water perform The Wall, live, and people start smoking pot mid concert blowing smoke into the air
>"Who let all of this riff-raff into the room!?"
>mfw

We also once smoked a bunch one night in Somerset Kentucky, saw a moonbow, I stood inside a tree, and had some fresh moonshine from a guy who was missing teeth and white hair, smoking out of a bubbler and had my first beer, a Heineken.

>be me 13
>friend asks if i want to smoke
>we go into a house that wasn't being lived and was unlocked
>smoke out of fucking cola can
>get high as fuck and can barely stand
>get back to his house, watch movies and raid his fridge
>go back home to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=EL-FWxB6vns