Were the ancient Egyptians black or white? Answer that /bant/

Were the ancient Egyptians black or white? Answer that /bant/

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They weren't black and most weren't white. They were more mixed..

the same color they are today... sand

Neither

both

Their roots were closer to arabs and jews, then Roman blood added to them. So not nigger at all.

black

but not nigro black, a more sublime kind of black, with neutral facial features, an example would be kobe bryant

They were sandniggers. The closest living genetic relatives to the ejipshun kangz are levantine arabs, not niggers or whitey.

Oh also Egypt is a Greek pronunciation of the original name of the country so there's that too

Neither. They were Egyptian, which is a light brown/tanish.

no. no they weren't.

The Egyptians were conquered a variety of times over thousands of years, if I remember correctly, population became varied over the years.

I've always heard it was a lot like the color of clay

False. DNA evidence recently done on mummies shows absolutely no connection to African lineage, and more in line with Persians and Romans.

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Not niggers

This

Yo witebois just mad cuz we was kangz

The color of their skin shows their relevance, thats why pharaons have a different color or size.

they were basically sandniggers

During prehistory, they were black. Then their neighbors invaded sometime around 50k bc, wiped out the native population's males and bred their women and they ended up sort of dark tan. Exacerbating this lightening was the constant trade from nearby proto-arabian and european groups, who also bred in to the local population. In the end we wound up with a very light egypt. (other african groups were largely nomadic and lacked trade goods, so they didn't breed in nearly as much)

Persians. So sort of not really. Like sand niggers when they had taste and wealth. Think Dubai.

Nubians were blacks and also inferior to Egyptians in every way.

This honestly

DNA evidence dating from what year exactly? This most certainly wouldn't have been the case in the Old and Middle kingdoms.

Truth. Egypt was desired by Greeks and Romans. Africa was run over easily. Where Egypt was incorporated.

The Pharaoh's were Hybrid - Alien's with White Europeans. They had the Black Slaves to haul all the 20 ton blocks to build the Pyramids.

here

Probably a mix, the idea that most/all Africans are black is patently false and more of a modern phenomenon caused by the Bantu expansion from Sub-Saharan Africa and doesn't apply to northern Africa where most races are able to live long term. Tropical Afrrica is practically lethal to Caucasians without the evolved resistance to malaria and trypanosome diseases. Conversely Caucasians are more genetically resistant to certain diseases that decimate populations that aren't resistant (smallpox or measles for example). Keep in mind that I'm generalizing a bit

LEET poster is wise.
Egyptians weren't black, though there was a black minority in Egyptian culture, there were black slaves, and black Nubians did briefly usurp rule over Egypt. The idea of Egyptians being mostly black is largely a 21st century socio-political construct to try and validate a narrative that has nothing to do with ancient Egypt.
>muh SJW fishmouth as I insist they weren't white either
No shit. They were a more refined, less knob-goblin version of arabs. It's somewhat analogous to Mexicans versus Spanish.

early days blacks/mixed , later whites arrived , then both . The end

>> Sup Forums
Do you have that on a custom macro key or something?

>later whites arrived
Only in the very latter dynasty. By that time Egypt had become a subject of Rome.

Wrong, latest research was surprising in that is DIDN'T show this.
No, it's only in these fucked up times that we try & rewrite history so that anyone of consequence was a fucking gender-fluid nigger.

>just read this you dum fucks nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Proto-sandniggers

Can't remember when the Greeks came into the picture , thought it was prior to the Romans .

All I know is, they stood in humorous positions and made mummies. The rest is pointless, like all of prehistory.

aka we wuz kangz n shiiet

This, who gives a fuck what color they were? None of us lived back then, so why does it matter? So some goofy neet can claim the accomplishments of others because they have the same skin tone? Faggots!

They were a bloodline that's mostly wiped out today thanks to the fall of ancient Egypt and the conquests of Islam.

Skin color they were white yellow brown if that makes sense. Not European, but not sub Saharan African. They did have black and white slaves though.

This, trying to ride the coattails of your race is pathetic. This applies to white supremacists as well. Your race is mostly meaningless, your actions determine your worth.

source?

Hahaha.
Found the Jew
Will always be proud of my Aryan race
Sieg Heil

Ancient Egypt was a melting pot.

>nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

So in other word from the New Kingdom, just like I said. Why even bother to link this?

You didnt mention the New Kingdom in your post you passive aggressive faggot. I posted the link so you could read it for yourself instead of just stating shit without showing a source.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET!!! America needed our black asses. Just like there woman need black cock and europeans with muslim cock. WE DEM BOIZ IN DA 21ST CENTURY

i think they were more or less what they are now, middle eastern arab looking people.

I can't speak to them being black, but you're pants-on-head retarded if you think they were white.