I got accused of rape last night in California and sucker punched by a nigger

I got accused of rape last night in California and sucker punched by a nigger
Ask me any thing

Why the fuck would you post that picture with her vag shopped out? That chick had a nice little vagina.

hope you go to jail

Did you rape her?

I normally hate redheads but right is hot af

Tell us about fucking her and wqe can decide whether it was rape or not.

No
I didn't fuck her
Its hotter this way

Oh shit man. Gotcha. Just tell the police and judge that you're gay. That should help clear up your rape charge. Use this post as an example of that fact.

There was no police involved. Just an example of how shitty our world is, and how much power a crying woman can have over a man

“ it’s hotter this way”

Actually resembles a scrotum because of the shop are you mad because you got beat up by a black guy or that you’re a closeted faggot

Why would you live in California?
Place is full of lefties, soyboys and mexicans

It makes you use your imagination
I was born here
Its nice besides all the sjws the women are hotter then he'll
But feminism is strong here

I was born there. Lived there until I was 28. Grew up in North County, just north of San Diego proper. Escondido/Oceanside area.
I escaped eventually. I say escape because life is MUCH better away from that place. Women are hot everywhere. Hell, when I lived in Portland, even the strippers were 9/10s in tiny one stage dives. I live in Texas now and there are some hotties here as well. If you can, I suggest escaping if you can as well. I moved away with two suitcases and a backpack. Left everything else behind. I had no job opportunities, only a couch to stay on for a couple weeks. Honestly, it didn't take me much time to get on my feet out of California. I struggled hard there for over a decade and once out, almost immediately started getting ahead in life. Highly suggest leaving.

I know right? OP should have shopped off the redhead's nipple to save some more bandwidth

All I did was stick my hand down her pants after we were making out, this is after I choked her and pulled her hair, after she told me she liked it.
10 mins later, she's crying rape

I wanna talk to the nigger.

i am not the person who shopped, but imagine if the girl is that way, and can experience pleasure only by severe beatings on her ass

>Escondido/Oceanside area.
Fail. That's like forty miles apart and two different cultures. Escondido is old farmers and Mexican workers, Oceanside is dumb-ass Marines run by a real-estate mafia.

Its not rape if you're both crying

>15 minute drive
>Can't possibly have lived in those places.
Also, it's half the distance you assumed.

Bitch is crazy. Don't put your dick in crazy. Ever. Invest in a Fleshlight, swear off women, and then enjoy the rest of your productive and drama-free existence .