So we know there's kino that women can't understand like Lord of the Rings

So we know there's kino that women can't understand like Lord of the Rings.

What about kino that men can't understand? Are there any? Mean Girls is the first thing that comes to mind.

>mean girls
>something to understand
It's just bullshit "drama", dude. I mean, the movie has some merits, but saying that's kino is like saying I'm not a faggot.
Maybe something like My Girl is what you're looking for, but as a cis white male, I can't weigh in on if it's legitimately good or if I'm just looking too deep into 'muh period'

>mean girls
>drama

The quotes are there for a reason, my man.
I meant drama in the sense of high school drama, not as a movie category.

Means Girl is a comedy, you dunce.

I got all the jokes but I'll agree that I've never really understood clique mentality in general, outside of frats it's not something that's really part of the male experience.

>point break
>a girl walks home alone at night
>american psycho
>men will never understand
um

See

Yeah I saw it after refreshing, sorry my dude.

No problem, man. Just wanted to clarify.

Based that's exactly what I was looking for

Lords of the rings was written by a women though.

I would not put Mean Girls in there because Tina Fey was involved and I think she's funny for both sexes. Plus, even if you're a dead, if you attended high school, you can at least basically understand it.

I'd say something like The Notebook, Sex and the City, Devil Wears Prada. I'm not sure if those classify as """kino."""

>The Notebook
That was written by a men though.

The Notebook is kino for both genders.

I feel like the story is about the guy and his love for the woman, she's just the character used to show his emotions.

The 'I'm telling my wife about us because I love her a lot' feels is what makes it good in my opinion.

Gilmore Girls

>The 'I'm telling my wife about us because I love her a lot' feels is what makes it good in my opinion.
it is pure betaness

Women and men start out as the same selfish animals, then at some point men are taught to value things greater than ourselves, and women are not. Not their fault, society does them a disservice by coddling them.

But that means there are no things that only women understand, just things that only men understand.

men cannot understand these 2

I thought that Bridesmaids was shit, but all the women I know think it's hilarious, so I guess there's that.

Men can get Daria 100%. Her mentality is not unique to women at all. What's unique to men is growing out of it.

Well, yeah. It's hard to mix alpha with drama, retard.

I watched 30 rock last week. I think it has some good lines. Tina fey is really another hot girl who think she is ugly and quirky and who goes on from lovers to ONS for 20 years and at 40, she just wants to settle down with a nice guy who genuinely loves her. At s4, it is just about dating.

typical show for women

I just
really
really
REALLY
really
want to fuck Tina Fey.

I would trade 10 years of my life for a night with her + a joi vid of her being my mommy.
U N F
N
F

JEW ALERT

member the furry lover?

Confirmed for never understanding.

What did he mean by this?

What if I'm a gay man? Can I understand them?

I NEED IT!

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?