Students stage sit-in, vent over campus tensions

depauliaonline.com/2016/06/02/students-stage-sit-vent-campus-tensions/

>Senior Felicia Darnell, one of the leaders of the protest, said many students do not feel safe on campus following Tuesday’s events, which she said made it even more important to speak out.

>“We don’t want hate speech on our campus. We certainly don’t want hate speech bought and brought to our campus,” Darnell said. “We don’t want non-DePaul students to be able to come onto this campus and create chaos. We want an emergency plan. We want to feel safe.”

>“And I think a lot of people don’t feel safe in their classrooms, outside their classrooms, in their dorms, they don’t feel safe intellectually, there’s more than one type of safety,” she said. “Everything from physical to intellectual safety has been threatened this past week. And people are tired of it.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Assuming these people ever leave college, how do they plan to assimilate to the real world?

>Intellectual safety
She's got us there tbqh

They will stream Mine craft on twitch

>We want to feel safe.

They don't want non-students to come to their campus and spread their ideas? Do they not see the irony in that?

I think the College Republicans have now lost the ability to frame the debate at DePaul. They should have quickly made demands that the university fire their security director and whoever would be responsible for disciplining the protestors for assault.

>intellectual safety

Literally afraid that their opinions and ideas would crumble under an ounce of scrutiny

What a bunch of babies.

H... How can I live with myself knowing different opinions exist? The idea of possibly being wrong fills me with existential dread! I'm here to reinforce my worldview, not prepare myself for the real world where I've heard ideas OTHER than mine exist!!!!

Seriously though, are these college neo-liberals the most intolerant of all? What irony

They don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0

Just imagine what happens to them when they find out the people who got an engineering degree made automated customer and service booths in starbucks and subway getting them fired from their only possible job.

every day is a sit in for the girl on the left.

they would rather bend the real world to cater to them

>needing an emergency plan and safe space from opinion you don't like

Damn...

more like a roll-in

They need to worry about Muslim violence like at UCLA. Besides, these faggots were the aggressors at the event. These people are fucking insane

They never learn. They can never open their minds.
Yuri, you wouldn't like what you see.

>Milo makes claim that feminists have no real basis for claims about wage gap, campus rape, etc
>Students protest
>Milo asks for proof of "one in 4 women are raped in college" and "name an economist who believes the wage gap exists"
>students ask for "intellectual safety"

What the fucking fuck

>they don’t feel safe intellectually
lol

ugliest gif on the internet

>they don’t feel safe intellectually
This what someone who seeks personal gains from this and suffers from cognitive dissonance,says

haha oh wow, these softy chumps are going to get eaten alive when they get dumped into the piranha pit called the real world.

Expect record level suicide rates in the next 4-5 years.