youtube.com/watch?v=BU_x9-ktVgA
youtube.com/watch?v=XckDlD0OM8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEVAAAAR!

Probably never

a fucking LEAF

a fucking PINEAPPLE

fpbp

If I lived in the Republic I wouldn't want to be burdened by the Northern Irish economy or the pr*testants.

it could easily happen in the coming century, they need only vote on it

After the Troubles 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=IbSGp4WIBsQ

Not how it works

yeah it is

Nope

nah yeah

after may fucks up brexit negotiations and the irish border closes up

It's really not. If it were simply demographics a vote would've been held and won a long time ago. Live in a fantasy world if you want but it has no bearing on reality.

Liberation army when?

youtube.com/watch?v=BU_x9-ktVgA

I get that, I'm just going along with the meme

not with the Conservatives relying on the DUP

sinn fein would have to come to power in the south too because all upper class irish and their media are cucked brit wannabees

how fucked is northern ireland these days anyway?

my parents and grandparents lived there during the troubles and it sounded like a complete shithole. My grandfather's house got burned down by protestants because there was a catholic priest (his uncle) living there, and then he got shot in the leb by the IRA as an adult because repairing government cars as a mechanic is apparently collusion.

and my mum had an IRA member threaten to hang her from a lightpost because she was friends with a police officer too

bás do na Brits!

sounds dire, sure can't blame them for leaving those people behind

>"""""friends"""""

>le cuckold meme xd xd

sounds like something a black gangster would say

>implying you're married to your mom

no but my dad was

What are you on about? NI and the republic can be unified subject to referenda on both sides. A referendum would be called if there was a reason to believe that it would pass.

My grandfather's Northern Irish and had a similar experience. He was friends with the son of some local government guy when he was a kid, so one night an IRA member showed up at his house and threatened retaliation against his whole family unless he cut off all contact with him. Turns out his great uncle was a fairly high ranking member of the original IRA during the war and his mum still had contacts in the IRA from that. She went off to talk to some IRA guys and the next day the guy showed up on their doorstep apologising profusely and offered to do their gardening for the whole year kek

Hopefully soon
Probably not for a while since those inbred fuckwits known as the DUP have been given some form of power in UK government.

>tfw you had a relative on the army council but you forgot to ask him where the bodies were before he died

>be DUP
>get a modicum of power iun Westminster
>being the DUP you decide to cut your nose off to spite your face
>ultimately fuck things up enough to further the cause of republicanism

Yes, and there's no reason to believe it will pass. There's no demand for it, accept it and move on already.

Presuming you're the same poster, are you at least going to admit to being wrong?

Soo this means that yes, a positive vote on a referendum on both sides is enough to unify Ireland. It doesnt look so difficult, afaik people in nortern ireland are getting tired of all the brexit shenanigans from london and I saw in a documentary that the catholic population in NI is slowly becoming the majority. I'd say Ireland will be unified in the next 50 years, maybe less if the uk keeps acting like a retard in the brexit negotiations.

People seem oddly self-assured about nothing ever changing because of a few polls want to maintain the status quo. It's strange because basically everybody knows that the north is simply untenable in the long term, the only real question is how and when.

Doesn't the DUP having more power than Sinn Fein through a coalition with their government undermine the power sharing agreement part of the Good Friday Agreement? If it does Troubles 2 North goes Boom Boom isn't certainly out of the question isn't it?

I would have to assume it's a grey area but I really don't think there's much appetite for violence regardless.

for

the South could always just rejoin the UK instead, problem solved.

>be oppressed by a tyrannical empire for hundreds of years
>finally get 28/32 of the island liberated after the loss of countless patriots
>just rejoin the empire anyway
No.

you ought to get out more often, Mick, and I don't mean down to your local IRA pub.

most of the country went gaga for the Queen and Charles' visits, and dare I say, look at the late Martin, and now even Gerry is getting stuck into that nosebag too.

no one gives a shit about politics if the economy is shit, and vice versa.

Why?

see not much would change, except for >muh royal family glamour and a few flags.

but if the promise of a better economy were dangled long and hard enough, it would be enough for most people, to hell with the past.

money talks senpai.

OOOOH AH UP THE ____ ?

isnt northern ireland dirt poor with retarded niggers in it?

If money talked as much as you say, why did the war of independence happen when it was basically guaranteed to lead to further economic instability? We wouldn't join the UK without another impetus, the biggest roadblock being the simple fact that we don't consider ourselves as British.

Stay mad plasticfag

handful of agitators, same as every other revolution. your 1916 heroes got jeered at in Dublin. don't fall for the historiography.

baka taiwan has to do some reunification itself

yeah, just like you guys did.

except the PRC "Zone" is a lot worse than the DDR ever was...

eh the status quo is good in ireland and prc/rc and will continue probably. anyway important question
這個感覺的時候我沒有一個女朋友
Is this tfwnogf in chink?

syntax is arseways, freund.

ought to be: 沒有女朋友時候的感覺。

you needn't add the possessive marker after girlfriend as it's implied.

>75893627

Doesn't Ireland have a higher HDI and GDP per capita then U.K. Then why would it join them for economic reasons

wtf many of these units werent even in C&C generals

is this mod?

fucking hell cant be fluent in this shit ever
thanks anyway my friend

stick to kraut and russian my failed reichmeister comrade

GDP per capita is the biggest meme in the world

use logic, if a few billion chinamen can do it, surely the master race can too, ja?

>1916 heroes got jeered at in Dublin.
Do you think Irish people don't hear about this? The rising is well known to not have been popular at the time - to the point that it's lack of popularity is exaggerated and treated uncritically. Funnily enough, a lot of writing on the revolutionary period is filtered through a British lens.

that would be because the entire country /was/ in fact British or perhaps you hadn't noticed?

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

ireland's economy is excellent though

just how differently culturally are NI and Ireland?

Northern Ireland does this every year and spends most it's money on scandals and ivory coast flags along with pallets and sheds to set on fire, no I'm not joking. They are given 11 million each year by the UK and manage to give back about 9 million.

youtube.com/watch?v=XckDlD0OM8s

We don't do what they do, the only time we do bonfires is for Halloween. Their ""culture""" kind of rules around hating catholics and being overly British with wearing black bowler hats and recently burned an effigy of a catholic child who recently died from cancer in one of their bonfires.

one as proddies, the other doesn't

are they more socially conservative like the DUP than Ireland? always assume it was the opposite

Myself, I haven't really payed attention to them at all. I'm not entirely sure what the DUP are like all I know is that they support Loyalist Terrorists like the UVF or UDA, they recently had a scandal going awhile ago if you look up "cash for ash". They're Anti-gay, anti-abortion and that's all I really know.

It survives by being a tax haven. Other than that It has nothing.

>Terrorists

Paramilitaries, self defense isn't terrorism

and it's doing pretty well like that

fuck off

So chucking a grenade into a graveyard during a funeral is self defense?

killing minorities before they took power with demographics is self defense

thanks for the info user

Korea, Taiwan, Ireland, Cyprus

Hopefully never. I don't want to pay the welfare of 2 million Brits for the rest of my life just for a weekend or two of celebrations and partying before everyone goes back to living life as if nothing changed. Then again this country is full of absolute simpletons so I wouldn't be that surprised if it did happen in the next 50 years

Yeah it needed to be bailed out by Britain. Their defence is our responsibility too seeing as they have no real army, airforce or navy to speak of. In the unlikely event anything happened we'd be the first to come to their aid.

Something about that fleg doesn't sort with me...hmm...

lmao that subtle insult

>In the unlikely event anything happened we'd be the first to come to their aid.

lel, stick it up your arse brit

kek

You mean bilateral loans to protect banking interests?

>People admitting to being wrong on the internet
I thought I was the most hopeful person on Sup Forums.

When it's annexed by the UK.

We've got your back, bros.

We'd throw you under the bus given the opportunity.

>trying to watch e3
>pc keeps freezing up

desu aside from London I don't dislike Brits I just don't particularly enjoy you guys in my country no offense, I am sure the feelings is mutual no offense

It's just EA's presentation. You have some time to fix it before something interesting happens.

>Theresa May about to rip up the GFA by shacking up with the DUP in a desperate attempt to cover her ass

Sinn Fein is going to get polemic over this, the DUP will double down, and then there's going to be a series of increasingly tense protests and counter-protests across Northern Ireland this Summer where all it will take is one jumpy policeman or an overly excited wannabe IRA/UDA fucker to light the fuse.

Its like the pre-WW1 naval buildup in miniature, quite clear where this is going

May needs to fucking die.

Micks are generally traitorous backstabbers, yes, we're aware of this.

>A man has been arrested after a car ploughed into pedestrians outside a busy Amsterdam station
However local police say there is "no indication whatsoever" that it was an extremist attack.

it's not exactly traitorous when we're not even friends to begin with.

how culturally different are Serbia and Croatia?