I have a serious question for all the regulars of rekt thread

I have a serious question for all the regulars of rekt thread.
(This does not concern everyone)
Here is my question: Why seeing human beings get rekt does not do anything to you (and can make you laugh) (No empathy)

BUT ! you can not bear to see animals getting rekt ! Why ????

i don't care about either

Simple; animals are pure, humans aren't.

That's why I said it's not about everybody

you asked frequenters of rekt threads
that includes me

And so that justifies the lack of empathy for humans ?

I have poorly formulated my question, it's for people who can not stand to see the animals being abused.
I do not care about pure psychopath

im not a psychopath for not caring about videos
you arent a psychologist

yes

Animals are innocent creatures, humans are 99.9% scum.

Maybe not
But these are psychopathic tendencies, whatever you may say

I'm a psychologist

Yes you are. Now zip it.

In our society humans are better able to take care of themselves and shouldn't be doing stupid things that put themselves or others in danger, animals aren't able to fully understand human society and the dangers associated with things we do.

Exactly what everyone else is saying, animals don't know any better. Humans acting like animals when we're smarter than that, or humans using their ability but acting stupid pisses me off. They truly deserve everything that happens to them. Also, to add to this conversation, I only care about animals being abused at the hands of humans. Animals killing each other doesn't bother me, unless it's two animals forced to fight by humans.

>BUT ! you can not bear to see animals getting rekt ! Why ????
It's a matter of innocence. Dogs aren't inherently assholes. Humans are.

You can get use to anything. You see it you accept it. The person is already dead or whats done is already done. Its fucked but thats why its entertaining in a fucked up way. Its ugly but you still wanna look.

Well said user

We see animals as children. Specially dogs. I can watch people gettin rekt all day but would feel fucked up watching a kid or baby. So i guess its kinda the same with animals but I dont enjoy it but i dont really give a fuck either ive seen animals get rekt. Sometime dog get runned over infront of you its just life.

I value the lives of my fellow humans more than animals. That's why I can watch Africans set each other on fire and animals be put down all day.

Coolest webm I've seen is a live mouse thrown onto red coals. It bounces around, gets stuck, dies, melts, and is left with a glowing red skeleton.

yea shit happens

I can handle animal on animal violence. I can't handle human on animal violence. I have no explanation why, it is what it is. Leave it at that.

>Coolest webm I've seen is a live mouse thrown onto red coals. It bounces around, gets stuck, dies, melts, and is left with a glowing red skeleton.
Post it please.

Seeing a human get rekt isnt fun for me. I view those threads to remind myself of how fragile our bodies really are. A morbid curiosity of sorts. It also helps motivate me to take better precautions like wearing my sestbelt and avoiding fist fights at the bar.

Rekt threads also help keep me from becoming an ignorant and naive SJW who thinks the world is all sunshines and rainbows.

Finally, it's sometimes satisfsctory to watch some stupid, loud, and aggressive feminist or nigger get what they deserve, assuming it isnt too brutal.

Option 1) Because humans should be smart enough not to die. And if they do it's their own fault.
Option 2) You've been desensitised by television and video games.

The fact that animals are innocent, nature drive if anything, and clueless to what's happening besides the pain. Humanity is far from salvation, don't even care at this point if some just die,might as well get a laugh off of it.

No. It justifies having empathy for animals. They are innocent creatures, while humans are not. Sure, maybe a good person was killed, which is sad, but animals do not deserve the cruelty, in any way.