What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/163_C5UVU-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake news

Mango Starr

Ringo Starr took the gripspill

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ringo Starr. The lyrics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the references will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Ringo's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these lyrics, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ringo truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ringo's existencial catchphrase "Peace and Love," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ringo Starr's genius unfolds itself on their record player. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have an Octopus Garden tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

TOSSED
O
S
S
E
D

I'm a pickle, paul

Lol pickle ringo

I know I'm going to get some shit. I'm proud to say it. I love Death Grips. Yeah, I'm being sincere. No memes, no bullshit, everyone here fucking loves it. I just want to say we need to stop the fucking ironic games it's not funny or cute anymore. We need to respect the best band of our generation because we all love them deep down. Best band ever. They invented Sup Forumscore pretty much and they're our mascots. Sick of the disrespect and ironic memeing of Death Grips.

I dont like this thread

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE JOHN
I'M PICKLE RINGO xdddddd

He's not even the best pickle in the Beatles

>Only 562 retweets
>Only 4k likes
This man was in the fucking Beatles.

George>Paul>John>Ringo

All the people who cared about the bealtes are dead.

nothing matters just do whatever crazy shit u want

babies first beatle's ranking

Paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John > George > Ringo

John i'm a pickle !

Can someone photoshop Pickle Ringo onto John's dick on the Two Virgins cover?

reminder
youtu.be/163_C5UVU-I

Putting George first is the textbook pseud move

Ringo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his backing band

>Ringo was a mediocre drummer
>Became the best member of the best band of all time
How did he do it, lads

nice

ringo isnt a mediocre drummer, people just don't appreciate his style because to be considered a "good drummer" you have to go fucking bonkers over your set like peart or bonzo. tight timekeeping is what you need with genius songwriters singing infront of you. you gotta know what works for the song and for the beatles, minimalistic drumming worked best

can't tell if bait or not but I kinda agree. Definitely not the "best band ever" but I would agree they are an amazing group and a big part of this community and should be respected for making high quality aggressive music

absolutely this