Ask a pedo thread

Ask a pedo thread.
I and perhaps other fellow pedos will try to answer YOUR questions about pedophilia.
Ask away!

>no greentext sex stories
>no pictures of children please

Do u fuck kids?

>thread purged
you know it's coming
they hate actual discussion of it, even without pictures here
the doll & loli threads are the only places they allow it (oddly)

when did you first find out?

what is the biggest misconception you see/hear about pedos?

No I haven't yet

do u have a tiny penis?

>yet

>biggest misconception
That all of them need to be killed because eventually they will act on it
I'm a hebe, not a pedo, but I keep it contained

Hope they lock you up before you get the chance.

Are there any kids irl that you're fond of?
Do you just use the internet or is there another way you get yourself off?

>when did you first find out?
About 8th grade, when I was tall enough to look down the younger girls shirts

>what is the biggest misconception you see/hear about pedos?
probably that pedos are always evil rapists that want to hear the sceams of their victims
or whatevee

I love children, man

no

yes

Would u put ur weewee inside a baby

I'm ephebophile as well.
Pro tip: never correct anyone about ephebophiles outside of here ever.

We're all dead men as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

that better be the case.

That's attraction to mid-pubescent girls correct? I'm the same tbh and it's kinda sad that its frowned upon considering that is biologically the perfect age for breeding.

I love my little cousins, in a family kind of way
They have a friend that I wanted to be my gf before...
But I gave that up

no, that'd be infantophilia, or whatever it is called
babies aren't attractive to me at all

How old are you, and what age ranges do you find attractive?

>How old are you,
early twenties

>and what age ranges do you find attractive?
about 6 to 10

Would u put ur weewee inside a 9yo vagina although u know it would really painful to her.

how does it feel knowing you can never legally do what you want to do? are you ever worried you will try something one day?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet.

Isn't it about time you got a fucking hurry up on that?

>although u know it would really painful to her
no
I'd let her take the lead, and if it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit

>how does it feel knowing you can never legally do what you want to do?
it sucks, obviously

>are you ever worried you will try something one day?
not really worried that I do it, but worried about getting caught when I do it at some point

---
I hate these fucking captchas...

>no greentext sex stories
Why the fuck not?

seconded

I'm sure a 6 year old would be taking the lead you worthless piece of shit

I have a pretty nice life all things considered, so don't you worry

sure why not?

Which race has the sexiest kids?

I know you have a preference.

Do you ever feel guilt for being this way? Or ever wish you were normal?

eah, I have a question. As someone who was once a scared little girl who was taken advantage by someone like you.

why do you do this?
do you realize the damages you cause?

Children don't understand what's going on. I'm in therapy! I have been for years. every night i have nightmares and everything hurts.

What's wrong with you? what is so twisted in your head that makes you turned on by kids? by the fear and misunderstanding in their eyes?

You say you're afraid to get caught... well think about how they'll feel years down the line.

but then again this is b/ and it's all a joke because none of this concerns anyone's real life. but i needed to say that, not for anyone else but you the pedo, my abuser and me.

>when I do it at some point

:(

>Children don't understand what's going on.

If that's so, then what's the damage?

I'm sorry to here that.

I have a friend who recently came forward with her story. She was like 8 when her grandfather took advantage of her a few times. Now there's court, and apparently she fears for her safety because he has some shady acquaintances.

Because they eventually come to understand it when they're grown, you fucking moron.

when they realize what's going on. the realization sets in and it fucks everything. usually it causes dissociation disorders where they mentally leave their bodies and cannot focus for hours. tblackouts, personality disorders, anxiety, depression, suicide, PTSD, insomnia etc

Are you mentally retarded? Just wondering.

burn in hell bitch

>eah, I have a question. As someone who was once a scared little girl who was taken advantage by someone like you.

>Implying you’re not really a 40 year old LARPer faggot.

Sorry, I messed up.

>Are you mentally retarded? Just wondering.

>Which race has the sexiest kids?
white

>Do you ever feel guilt for being this way? Or ever wish you were normal?
Yeah sometimes I wish I was normal, it'd be easier
But I'm not exclusively into kids, so its not that bad really...

>by someone like you.
I doubt that

>why do you do this?
do what?

>do you realize the damages you cause?
I have not damaged anyone and if I ever was fortunate enough to have a cute little gf, I'd never hurt her in any way.
The thing that might cause her damage later is society, telling her how bad it was.

>What's wrong with you? what is so twisted in your head that makes you turned on by kids? by the fear and misunderstanding in their eyes?
How would I know whats wrong with my brain, if everyone is too scared to research pedos

>You say you're afraid to get caught... well think about how they'll feel years down the line.
yes, society fucking them up is a deterrent for me. you can't control a kids mouth.

how old is your girlfriend?

nope

>hell
haha

a year younger than me

How so?

>are
>you
>sure
>?

>whats ur education level?

Would you ever admit to her (if she doesn't already know) about you being a pedo? And if so how do you think she would react?

how old are you

Early 20s
10-17 and 35-60
I don’t find young adults attractive idk why

user let this come from another pedo

it's not worth it

do everything you can to make it go away

society will never change

almost got v& last year and I've had to change my ways

whats v

so 10 and other do nothing for you? this thread is a complete sham

>society fucking them up is a deterrent for me
my god
You truly are a sickening scumbag.
Society isn’t the one that would fuck them up. The perpetrator is, the pedophile. If you do ever act on your impulses, which I hope to god you don’t, I hope you get raped in prison by the biggest man around.
I hate you.

v+& = vanned ie taken away by the police van, arrested and jailed

Just gonna chime in and say you’re not the only one. Don’t do anything dangerous, please. Even if it doesn’t bite you now, it’s liable to bite you later. Society plays a part in a lot of things, and regardless of how you feel - you can’t act upon them.

By the biggest black man with aids around

What's going on in here, I have a seat for someone if you need it.

Then you aint a certified pedo yet, go rape some kids and then do a Q\A on here, ya fake.

What makes you attracted to them?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Does this turn you on?

What we should be doing is figuring out why pedos are pedos so we can either cute them or give them some sort of healthy outlet.

But no, we can't think of how to solve a problem, just how to slap a band aid on it.

>Would you ever admit to her (if she doesn't already know) about you being a pedo? And if so how do you think she would react?
no, I doubt she'd understand

>how old are you
early twenties

thank you for your concern

that wasn't op

yeah, if I lovingly make them feel good, not hurt them physically or emotionally, let them know how much I love them
I'm sure It would destroy their mind, because just the thought of sex is poison to kids

A video went viral last night on Facebook of a little girl being made to give a man oral sex... That was the first time I've seen anything like that. I just can't understand how you can find something like that morally passable, let alone sexual...

>not hurt them physically
You will and you obviously know this, is this a denial mentality you have?

when I'm fucking my girlfriend I imagine she's a 9-11 year old girl

especially when she's standing up leaning on something and I'm fucker her from the back with my hands on her little hips

I know it's just a fantasy and irl a girl that young would just be screaming and in pain but holy fuck

link? I've been on here for like 3 hours and have seen nothing about this

>Lovingly tell a SIX TO TEN YEAR OLD HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM WHILE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM
That’s not how that works. Kids DO NOT UNDERSTAND SEX. They are NOT WIRED to understand sex. You will only be harming them. If you EVER touch a kid in that way, you are damaging them. THEY DO NOT like it. I hope to god you eventually realize this. It’ll be better for you.

"I love kids, man"

what would be the best country to visit for the full pedo experience?

Personality
curiosity
playfulness
cuteness

>I just can't understand how you can find something like that morally passable, let alone sexual...
I don't know either

what? dude penetration is not required to have a good time

fuck off

they would not be developed yet and for sure not ready for sex, it's going to feel very painful and you know that, why are you playing dumb?

Ummm....what?

Oh my god, sauce! cant believe that how disgusting...

Does this get you going?

Thankfully, I think Facebook took it down. I can't believe it blew up as much as it did before something was done about it.

www.al(dawt)com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/02/viral_online_child_sex_abuse_v.html

I jerk off watching beheadings and eating pizza, so I guess you can count me as one. Thing is I just like to fantasize about it, doing it it's not even on my plans, as I usually fap to a lot of friends my age .I dont have any young friend but I have one or two added on fb. I went wandering the city the other day and I kept looking for xvyo. So I dont know man, I just fap tinking about raping and killing but I actually have a life to forge.

I think every guy is a little bit of a pedo, tbh. I insisted on doing sexual things to my dad's friend when I was about 13/14 and he let me after turning me down several times.

You obviously do not understand pedos either, so lets just agree to disagree
or that you hate me and I couldn't care less

what would be painful?
have you read therest of the thread?

Preteens can and do enjoy and seek out sex.

The problem is that they're then scarred for life and have emotional problems for decades afterwards because everyone they ever meet treats childhood sexuality as a not-okay thing.

The documentary on Youtube "An Open Secret" hits this pretty hard. Doing sex stuff to non-adults makes them crazy and permasad unless you're the same age as them or unless they're a postpubescent teenager and do 100% of the initiating.

They do actually.
It's MORALy irresponsible to engage in sexual acts as adult because of the lack of perspective.

Like how fucking a bush bitch is wrong because she dosn't know about std's. Or donkey punching someone without talking about it first. It's wrong because people don't have perspective not because kids "can't understand" sex.

Dude, people have been sexing kids before there were humans close enough in resemblance too kids. Of course children want to fuck people pick up a history book.

It's wrong to fuck them just like it's wrong to fuck starving prostitutes. Not because sally can't understand the joy's of thumbpunching a guy''s taint while he empty's into her prepubescent mouth.

Not op but god damn that one wet bitch.

I can't imagine a human being getting aroused by that

Figuratively? Or you actually literally developmentally disabled?

What's your education level and your current occupation?

Eww WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
*spits*

Does that webm turn you on?

Do you have naked photos of ur mom? If not, can u get some and post them here?

Oh fuck no.

But I can absolutely imagine it turning someone on.

I'm on mutherfucking Sup Forums

Where are you OP? Does this put the dill in your pickle?

Are you retarded?
Kids do not enjoy having sex, their bodies are not even developed enough to even feel pleasure that way. Especially if they are this young.
Of course they will start developing a sex drive when they get into puberty but that doesn’t mean that they are ready.

Just because they were forced to have sex and carry children back in the time doesn’t mean that they want it.

I hope every guy isn't a pedo. That would mean I need to confront my bf....

This is the ugliest pussy I've seen in a while

Let's start with yours

i think thats cause mods are super touchy about this stuff

some arent. I am but I just fap to it tho.

Not my mom though.

Give me yours