Who is the best Misfit, and why is it Rudy?

Who is the best Misfit, and why is it Rudy?

he just seemed too old to be with the group. did enjoy him but it was a bit off

Because he's the best actor of the bunch

He's great but the series went to shit the second the Irish guy left

this. Nathan was fucking hilarious.

How did misfits end? i only watched 4 seasons

it had more than 4 seasons?

It's Nathan. Barry in second place.

Badly.

>its a curtis gives up his time traveling powers even though that power has literally saved you and your group a thousand times, episode

Because Joe Gilgun is one of the strongest British actors working today

I only know this actor from Preacher but he's great in it.

Based Woody

Misfits turn in a piece of shit after nathan leaving

this desu, he was the best actor on it by miles.

also he put his dick in the marmalade.

Best actor and saved the series.

Danzig

/thread

He's the best thing in everything he's nearly in

any other good series with him? funny shit?

the This is England series

Emmerdale

ok cheers i'll check it out
i'll stick to neighbours thank you very much

he had the greatest power of all and he gave it up. what the fuck was he thinking?

Why were the white males so much better than the other cast members?

they all took special magical ectasy at a party (ALL of the people with powers, not just the core 5 that the series followed) and lost their powers

seriously

He's been pretty good in all I've seen him in, but the guy that played Simon is pretty impressive. The dude didn't speak even a lick of English when he started the first season, and on top of that was supposed to be the bad guy in like S3 and was such a fan favorite that they rewrote it (pretty well imo).

It's interesting to correlate the actors playing the original main's to when they got new parts. The dude playing Nathan dropped it for that sadsack movie he did and totally failed, the guy playing Curtis idk cause he was the last main but he was in Utopia, Aleshia or whatever did a few C syfy movies, and Simon basically played the GoT version of Negan.

The only two I see actually getting work are Rudy and Simon. Although the gay singing community supervisor guy has some potential, and I'd love to see Aleshia's tiddies at some point.

Great series overall, but S1 is way better than the rest. The Simon loop was fairly well done, though.

Don't forget that the season finale had a mid-air in-flight homesexual anal rape scene

They knocked off at 5, and the 5th wasn't terrible but still seemed "meh" compared to the earlier ones.

I actually figured that 3 was the last, and was surprised to learn about each season after that. 3 would have been the best stopping point.

bullshit he couldn't speak english

That urked me, but I accepted it as a part of his severe character flaws. He's a fucking idiot and just wanted to cash in, but didn't know what it was actually worth.

Really the only one that truly knew how to use their powers to the full potential (and knew the true value of them) was Simon.

Look it up, man. It's in the extra's in Misfits season 1. He's like Dutch or Welsh or some shit and had to be walked through his lines, which actually worked great considering the character.

That was a joke you literal mong

Nathan strikes again.

i remember the probation workers more than i remember the misfits

hahahaha even after the show ended you get fooled by nathan. classic.

That whole last episode was such a letdown. The "real" ending which never happened was supposed to be a movie that brought all the old characters back, but they still really dropped the ball.

This sort of shit killed it on a rewatch for me, I just couldn't stand how incredibly fucking ignorant all the characters were.

>but the guy that played Simon is pretty impressive. The dude didn't speak even a lick of English when he started the first season

He is British, English is literally his first language you fool.

I had forgotten about this show. I remember watching a couple of seasons. The show never really went anywhere.

I think it was Welsh then English.

He carried the last 2 seasons

Anyone watching Crazyhead?

HONESTLY M8 YA LOOK STURRLING

What is Woody up to these days? He is a good actor.