twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm guessing depression

man, he really did look like John Podesta

he had like 6 kids and a wife, what a selfish faggot

his band sucked

A terminal case of life, decided to pull a David Carradine and retain his honor

He spent to long hanging out at home.

small penis

He for some reason got in his head that traps are gay... what a fool the faggot deserved to die

being podestas secret orphan

What he did, he couldn't face himself and cross out what he became, so he erased himself.

He was close friends with a singer who had died exactly a year before Chester an hero'd. The anniversary of his friends death was too much for him too handle.

Depression, panic syndrome, he got molested several times as a kid and teenager, drugs in general and his music has changed a lot and had bad acceptance between his long term fans, which was the last drop needed in his sea of sadness for him to "quit life".

The guy was a fighter, but took a selfish decision and now the only ones who suffer are his hife and children.

He will be missed? Maybe, the guy was a good singer and a good person in general. (and thats just MY opinion).

Sorry for my english.

Soundgarden sucked

Will forever love the music, but I don't have any more sympathy for him than any other dumbass musician who an heroed because "muh depression over being rich and having endless pussy."

Surely he left him a shit ton of money so not so selfish. Its different if they're depending on your income and have no savings.

hopefully he left enough to support them for the rest of their lives

>rest of their lives
Don't you mean "until they are old enough to be expected to generate an income?"

It's selfish if you value a dad over endless money. He prob wasn't around much anyway cuz of shows and stuff but still

apologies for poor english

when were you when chetser badminton dies

i was sat at eating khlavkalash when holek ring

'chets is die'

'no'

and you???????????????

he had millions of dollars and a loving family plus millions of fans.

he did a roll at 4 chan and lost

this is why when I tell people to see the bigger picture and understand that other people have it far worse than they do and then they respond with the bullshit that their feelings are just as important and they don't need to care about other peoples situations I tell them to fuck themselves

Linkin Park died?
>Nothing of value was lost

I think thats the point, and the reason why some people say that "money can't buy happiness".

I mean, he had a family, six kids, fame, money but still, it wasn't enough for him, he couldn't feell complete. I used to think the same way as you do: "thats bullshit right? the guy has everything.".

And the day he died i asked myself: If i had everything he had, but could not be happy with myself, what would i do? Call me a fag if ya whant, but i could not answer this question.

I would call you a fag and tell you to suck it up

Underrated post

fuck u ur a retarted faggit bitch linkin park was the perrfect voice of a generetion ur jus to fucking stupid to aprechiate it

he realized that he was a fraud, deceiving people with the garbage he called "music" so he offed himself

STHAP

he's the classic newfag, just don't reply and he'll go away.
He doesn't even know when and how to use a greentext for fuck sake..

Now that's a nice bait.

kys faggot. Pretending to be something doesn't make you the said something

podesta's bastard son.

He was murdered

Y u so mad bro?
>In the end it doesn't even matter

i thought he was murdered?

i concur.

he supposedly hung himself, from a bedroom door frame somehow

He forfeited the game before somebody took him out of the frame and covered up the fact that he couldn't run a race his pace was too fast he just wouldn't last

And what the hell this have something to do with depression? Depression is about the feeling of being incomplete and sad, doesn't matter what you have but what you cannto achieve.

>his honor
Look at his fucking ear-lobes, dude!

shieeet you got me. i never actually listened to any of the LP songs. But if enough people say its good,then it must be bad.

Yep, by himself.

oh shit....
you might be on to something

now thats some nice wrapping.

piss off pajeet.

u saying wat u son of basterd bich

Not sure if bait or just retarded, elders plz help identify.

It was good for me when i was a teenager and he gave voice to some toughts of mine and thats all. Never listened to his recent work tbh.

>you like to think your never wrooonnggg

he was raped by a gay asshole multiple times and was on the hunt for high profile child abusers so they killed him and they made it look like sucide.

This guy is wrong cuz he's the one feeding the troll. kek

Wow! I've never seen a photo of Kurt Cobain with a shaved head before. Looks different.

this he was killed by the elite cabal of one percenter child rapist satanist cannibal murderers

Pls, make a pic with kurt and chester saying "before and after soylent", kek

Oh ya those guys

Something was sure crawling in his skin for the wounds would never heal.

poor one out for all my middle school numetal fags

youtube.com/watch?v=M8UTS2iFXOo

He tried so hard and got so far...

He was a meth head alcoholic.

First time I heard this guy sing I thought, "this man is going to kill himself."

Then he did. And I was not suprise.

He made shitty, whiny music