Germany just voted to recognize the Armenian genocide. Turkroach is furious

Hahahaha Turkroaches BTFO'd

Next up, remove Kebab from NATO

vox.com/2016/6/2/11839830/germany-vote-armenian-genocide?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/06JAnk
youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc
spiegel.de/international/germany/turkish-immigration-to-germany-a-sorry-history-of-self-deception-and-wasted-opportunities-a-716067.html
greatwallofeurope.eu/
weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/2006-43/artikel-2006-43-es-war-kein-voel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nMyfgEOoSxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did not vote anything.
I was not even asked.

Kek turkroach

nice

roaches on suicide watch

Merkel, Steinmeier and Gabriel all stayed away.

You know who to vote out

Holy shit, turkroaches on suicide watch

>Merkel was a no show
Surprise

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

Proud of you germans. Even if you didn't get anything right, and turned your 1st world country into a 3rd world rapefugee center in less than 5 years, I think you got this one thing right.

Think he'll have a meltdown on stream?

If trayvon had a gun maybe we could have got two birds stoned at once.

What's wrong with declining genocide? You, guys, do it all the time with the jews.

The Jews must be furious, 1.5 million Aryan Christians getting killed by filthy arab-mongol muslims goes against the narrative.

How butthurt will he be when Trump wins?

Holy shit he's going to be assblasted. Poor Ana is gonna have to suck one angry turkroach dick today

Look at how the genocides were actually perpetrated. If you wanted to exterminate a race, would you shoot them/send them on death marches or would you set up tons of camps across your entire occupied lands and spend valuable time and resources transporting, feeding, and gassing them?

>Deny holohoax
>Get sent to jail because it's a hate crime towards the people that died
>Deny any other genocide
>Perfectly fine and legal, not hateful or disrespectful at all

If the law was really equal for everyone, all the t*rks denying the genocide in germany should be sent to jail, together with holocaust deniers

give our flag back, cocaine man

>roaches on suicide watch

>ahhahahahahaha

I may not like Armenians but I'm absolutely disgusted by Turks. I'm counting this as a win.

And yet they still do not recognize Murder of Turks in Balkans.

Armenia liars. Traitors. Disgusting.

We soon destroy Merkel. Elect Turk as leader of EU

Ha

I thought they were prosecuting that German comedian for insulting Erdogan to stay friendly

DELETE THIS!

>A scant 20 countries formally recognize the Armenian genocide, with both (((Our Greatest Ally))) and the United States among the holdouts. When the House Foreign Affairs Committee voted to recognize the genocide in 2010, the Obama administration successfully worked to block the resolution, arguing that it would imperil US-Turkish relations.

Holy shit, Jews are fucking hilarious.

>I thought they were prosecuting that German comedian for insulting Erdogan to stay friendly

twitter.com/06JAnk

Turkroach is mad now they pulled Turkroach ambassador and said they will stop buying German cars. KEK

:^)

that's so aggravating, I was unawares

fuck Turkey

He's actually fairly based and is extremely critical of Turkey

>I did not vote anything.
So says the guy who allows Mudslimes to rape his daughter in public.

The landmass looks like pic related.

This is the most roach-y post I have ever seen

t.cenk

> Turkey furious

Just what Merkel wanted.
Erdogan will now cancel migrant deal and Merkel will let in more shitskins.

>The Jews must be furious, 1.5 million Aryan Christians getting killed by filthy arab-mongol muslims goes against the narrative.

KEK

whats the meme here

I know whom to give a public whipping for treason.

Some of our politicians don't really want to recognize the Armenian genocide as to not belittle the holocaust

>We soon destroy Merkel. Elect Turk as leader of EU

There is that mudslime/ottoshit/murderous peaceful islam for you. Murder is in your blood kek

You roaches don't assimilate in the west, so you want to come in and take cities that don't belong to you, just like you did to Armenians.

You would be surprised at what shooting innocent people in the face all day everyday does to the mind. The Germans understood this well.

>as to not belittle the holocaust
TOP GOYIM

More like Obama

He's the same fuck that wants to keep 9/11 documents sealed as not to upset the Saudis

>It's already up to 1.5

>implying people on this board couldn't kill every arab without an ounce of guilt

you sure it's not just your massive turk population, Mehmet?

Quads of truth.

These lazy fucks should be sent to jail, anyway.

combination of german guilt, jews, and turks

Yeah, it's Israel loving politicians

>Quads of truth.

Islam is stuck in 11th century.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc

This triggers the Roach King

Lincoln was cuck.

Turk strong. Our children never die of weakness.

GERMANY, YES

...or the turk that live in Germany

>11th century ideals are worse than materialism, unrestrained capitalism, and modernity

>Think he'll have a meltdown on stream?

I feel bad for anyone who has sex with cenkroach.

I want to fuck Ivanka more than I want water. I wonder what he price is.

They democratically voted using a panel of gender studies phd's who studied the topic for 5 years.

well you can try its not the first time turks get their ass kicked.

>never

th century ideals are worse than materialism, unrestrained capitalism, and modernity

Islam was created to compete with Christianity.

The problem with Islam is it never evolved while Christianity did and has done good things for society.

>"Listen, were people killed? OF COOOOUUURRSSEE!! it was war, RIGHT? But, there is no proof a genocide ever happened. COME ON! Anyway, just look at what white people are doing in [location]. I rest my fucking case. So, Anna. What did you read on twitter today?"

-Cenk Uyger

It's flipping off France and Britain. Like a German nation should.

That's not because of the religion, though. That's because they're goat-fucking arabs.

accurate

I agree with user. Hes pretty informative.

Kek spot on

You do realize germany only did that because they feel cucked by erdogan?

>I want to fuck Ivanka more than I want water. I wonder what he price is.

100 dead Turks

I'm actually surprised, the roaches in Germany must be salty.

t. cenk on cellphone

>so what we killed 1.5 million white christians??? white christians should all die anyways.

t. cunt ogre

alpha as fuck

>...or the turk that live in Germany

spiegel.de/international/germany/turkish-immigration-to-germany-a-sorry-history-of-self-deception-and-wasted-opportunities-a-716067.html

This is a good article on Turkroaches in Germany and how they don't assimilate and just make kebabs for a living.

They're pretty much the Mexicans of Europe, but more evil/self entitled. I used to live in Germany.

All of Eastern Europe hates the T*rks. They would be glad to wipe you people off the face of the eart.

Not sure. I think he's slowly swallowing the redpill, though he's trying not to.

>/r/ing that video of him losing his shit about mudshit terrorism

christianity evolved .............into what ??
christianity is DEAD . you are all christians by name , its just a label you like to give yourself.
you never went to church . only old people go .. most churches are empty .
alll your daughters are getting knocked up by blacks and sandniggers.

you white people are about to be erased.

Hello Mehmet. When WWIII erupts, Turkey will be on the loosing side......for the THIRD TIME!

>you white people are about to be erased.

There is that beautiful and peaceful Islam again.

KEKE

Filthy Moroccans shit-skins need to gtfo of their country.

Make Turkey Pay The Wall

greatwallofeurope.eu/

top quality shitpost, m8

irony and cynicism, an old classic

>for the THIRD TIME!

K
E
K

>all the butthurt turks ITT
top lel

How is your new government? Friendly to Turks. They know strong horse when we win race.

Thanks for proving my point.
For any german-speaking, here is a critical article about the armenian genocide:
weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/2006-43/artikel-2006-43-es-war-kein-voel.html

Actually not.

Modern sunni islam started a reform during the 1920s. The problem is.that everything become worse

>So says the guy who allows Mudslimes to rape his daughter in public.

Blacks and Hispanics rape more "white" American women than Muslims rape European women.

>you white people are about to be erased.
No, our genes will go unto others. Ethnic groups come and go, that's natural evolution. All ethnic groups existing now will be vastly different in 10.000 to 100.000 years from now anyway. You are literally worrying about a few hundred years. From a biological standpoint and timeview, it's literally fucking nothing.

Christians don't need to go to church. Don't let empty churches lull you into a false sense of security. The new Christian turns the other cheek to fellow Christians not Islamists.

Erdogan won't like this.

>here is a critical article about the armenian genocide:

>Some random article

Typical Turkroach propaganda.

How's it feel to be in the minority, Turkroach?

When the world is against you, it must feel like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMyfgEOoSxg

>The problem is.that everything become worse

Isn't that the whole point? Evidence shows Islam is cancer.

Turkey has managed to Alienate both the entire West and Russia in the East. They are going to be double penetrated when the shit hits the fan.

Well done Erdogan....well done.

can we start calling it the armenian holocaust?

>Christians don't need to go to church.
Actually we need in all sunday.

It's one of the mandaments.

If a christian do not go to church at least one day per weak, hes not christian