Hey Sup Forums has anyone tried to kill themselves by slitting their wrists...

Hey Sup Forums has anyone tried to kill themselves by slitting their wrists? I want to know how it felt and if it was painful or not. Considering doing it in a couple of days. / not memeing or a fake depressed underaged 12 year old

Read the Bible God loves you :) soon it will happen

Slidding

Pretty darn painful. You also bleed for quite a while. You die eventually though but do you want to opt for a cowards way?

why do you fags suicide this way? it's retarded. just get a handgun and blow your brains out. better yet, get some heroin and enjoy the ride out

Kill yourself in style. Slitting your wrists is dishonorable. Dying in battle is honorable.

First of all, if you tried horizontally, you are a fucking retard who doesn't know shit about anatomy

oh sorry
like this?

Seriously, why choose this method? Jump off a tall building/cliff. 100% reliable and painless.

Overdose isnt emjoyable

Notice how bad a small papercut stings?

How bad do you think a fucking razor blade's gonna feel faggot.

It fucking sucks and pretty much you miss your mark and even if (big if) you hit it there's like a 6 or 7% success rate because most often you clot before you lose enough blood or when you lose enough blood your blood pressure is so low you atop bleeding out. Most of the time you get found before you're beyond saving. Best chances are to take a lot of blood thinners and do it or just jump off a fucking building because even if you fall to your death, for a second you'll fly.

Sideways for attention, up for results.

Nobody can tell you from experience if they did it the right way. Because if they did it the right way, they'd be dead.

If you're gonna off yourself, the least you can do is take out some leftists and/or shitskins with you.

Did it once accidentally at work that shit hurts like fuck and the panic that goes with it is fucked

Jesus christ.

Cut vertically.

the pain will go away eventually. trust me.

I mean once you die, yeah.

This
Op if your talking about this shit on Sup Forums you really should just do it bro :^)

cutting wrists is a cry for attention... people who mean business jump off a bridge

Hey OP, please don’t do it,
times will change, it’ll get better.
//Unless you really wanna end it,
Don’t do it the pussy way, go out
And rob a bank, be the hero we need//

If you are worried about it hurting then you don't actually want to die.

Considering anyone who gives you advice lived you shouldn't do it by slitting your wrist.

I'm BATMAN!

Edgy 15 yr old who ACTUALLY doesn't know shit about anatomy.

I succeeded(kind of) in hanging myself a few years ago. It's a pretty chill ride out honestly. Tie yourself to something with a broad belt/cord. Choking sucks for a minute but then you just kind of go to sleep.

Yeah I tried and failed. It hurt like fuck. Mostly because it was a gun tied around my neck and I drowned and survived, that's how I died.

Paper cuts hut because of how small and shallow they are. The nerves are much more sensitive to tiny cuts. Without a blood clot to protect them, the nerves around the cut are exposed to air and other irritants, which can make the pain more noticeable and longer lasting.

When people self-harm, it's not as sore, and feels good. I assume if someone cuts deep and hard to kill themself, the shock will be much more numbing. I mean, people who lost limbs in shark attacks say they don't even know theyve lost a limb until they see the blood.

Yeah buddy. Fucking surgical precision. Cut that shit open to check it's all working right and didn't even hit that artery.

You're not supposed to choke when you hang yourself mate. It's supposed to break your neck and instantly kill you.

>warm water in bathtub (live your last moments like a pussy you are for killingyourself
>take painkillers or sleeping pills
>slice wrist and enjoy the euforia from the blood loss and sleeping pills

Nah man, I've seen that one. Al Pacino saves you.

There are 2 ways of hanging yourself: suffocation or neck break. It depends on 2 factors: the height you fall from and the position of the knot.

I tried and I can tell you you won't feel any pain with the adrenalin rush. But if you want to succeed you must remember this: "down the road, not across the street". Otherwise the bleeding will stop before you die.

ive seen rekt theads, decapitations, shot guns to faces, but this is by far one of sickest thing ive seen

thats pretty fuckin brutal

Fuckkkkk