Uhh... are the Trailer Park Boys giving up now?

Uhh... are the Trailer Park Boys giving up now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw26sU5HtU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

netflix is finished

This season was so fucking terrible, I don't get how any of them thought it was a good idea.

It's the kickstarter youtube channel version of Trailer Park Boys that nobody ever wanted.

The whole thing was just an excuse to tour around Europe on netflix' dime, shoot for a day, get high and hang out the rest of the time. They couldn't even be fucked to film their talking head moments onset.

sadly they must have be encouraged by the shit breathers who ate up that ireland special

Ya they're definitely past their prime. Netflix gave them a shit load of shekels so they keep on doing it.

they're cashing in on the only lucrative career they have, i don't blame them really

>This season was so fucking terrible
Im not surprised. It stopped being good after season 2

Are there any numbers out 'there' that shows how much their deal with Netflix is worth?

netflixs not very big on releasing info of any kind like this

you fucking cunt, are you off your head? Season 3 was just as good as the first two. Show went to shit after season 4.

you have shit taste, but i wont hold it against you.

They stopped being good as soon as they became their own owners of the show
They don't know what they're doing

Ricky looks completely fucked. He has since season 8. Which is bizarre because he looks alright in the Clattenburg movie from 2014.

Mike Smith can no longer do the Bubbles voice. It is sad.

No Lahey, no Randy, no J-Roc, no Sam.

Super cash grab, but I guess people must still be watching this garbage because they are making a Season 11.

The boys know they are totally fucked outside of the TPB brand so they are milking a beloved show for all its worth.

Clattenburg was the driving force and the show's heart and center. He is Trailer Park Boys. These 3 money grubbing fucks can rot in hell

I will fight any greasy bastard who says season 5 is bad.

They know exactly what they are doing.

Someone is paying them to make this garbage so they will keep making it.

You know what Mike Smith, Robb Wells, J.P. Tremblay. You already lost it. It's gone bud. Whatever your show is, Whatever you are. Gone

He who looks into Netflix realizes that there's nothing looking back at him, and the only thing he see's is his own Talent.

You understand bud?

The Abyss.

The Shit Abyss

>MFW TPB post Clattenburg

>Julian's head is photoshopped in from another photo

I could not make it through the first Europe episode, have no desire to see the rest. Everything TPB went to shit after Netflix bought them.

Just let it die and live off royalties or something, this new stuff is fucking painful to watch.

The magic is gone

Name ONE (1) Netflix revival that was actually good.

Did he get plastic surgery? His face looks weird now

Arrested Development Season 4 was a far cry from previous seasons but much higher quality than your average comedy.

In that aspect it sits alone of netflix revivals.

What other shows did netflix even revive besides those two?

they got bills like everybody else

I mean nobody wants to admit they made 8 episodes of Ravioli

Arrested Development
Trailer Park Boys
The Killing
Full House
Gilmore Girls
Black Mirror
Red Hot American Summer (kind of)
Longmire
Mr. Show

I'm pretty sure the guy who plays Julian was rich before he ever even started on TPB. He's always provided the cars for the show.

They've evolved exactly like Sup Forums has.

Black Mirror, W/ Bob and David, and Arrested Development are all at least decent.

The 4th seasons of AD is probably the weakest of those 3 shows netflix seasons, and its really well above most """""comedies"""""

w/bob and david is fucking great

Does it really suck Sup Forums ?

Fuck you, everything up to season seven was ace.

Don't even get me started. I fucking love that show.

Mr. Show and W/Bob and David is incredibly underrated.

I just know how Sup Forums gets its jimmies rustled from Black Mirror and AD season 4.

Does it compare to Mr. Show?

Does it suck? Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

Seasons 1-5 are amazing
Seasons 6-7 are passable
Seasons 8-10 are utter fucking shit

I love the 2004 Christmas special, 10/10 cozy

Not quite as good.

Better than most shit. A lot of the old cast returns. Wish they got Kenny and Aukerman too but I guess they are too big of stars now.

Just watch it senpai its only 4 episodes I think.

No one ever said the old seasons suck.

Well. total plebs maybe.

I get the feeling the people who like Seasons 8-Europe are the type of people who never understood why TPB was good in the first place

>Transform-Bots, about transsexual robots that can switch their sexual identities at will, and switch back also, or not be robots at all either even
It's elite. Quran salesmen was GOAT tier & Heaven is totes for realz was great, the rest vacillated between not funny and decent, same as Mr. Show

I fucking loved the making-of episode though, it got a lot of hatred for not being a real episode but it was great

SEASON 2

W H E N

H

E

N

I met him last weekend.
One of the greatest days of my life, hell of a guy and put up with all our drunk asses.
I hope I get the opportunity to meet them again.

Dunsworth is a hell of a guy

He is
I was supposed to get a few shots with them and be done
The guy taking the pictures started handing me my phone after he took the pics, I asked him if I could get a few pics with just him and he just said "sure bud" and told the picture guy to take more pics.
Then I asked him how we were going to take the shitmoths down, he laughed and told me not to worry about it he'll deal with the shitmoths.
My only regret is not asking him to call me a shitweasel, I've always wanted to hear him say that in person

Trailer Park Boys is just the same jokes over and over. The earlier seasons do them better than the later ones, but it's ultimately up to you on how long you can laugh at the same shit.

dude is that weed? lmao

will be starting another thread with this later. GOAT

>talking shit about the season that had Ricky being the park supervisor
the shift in power and the abuse of power was so funny to watch, Season 5 was pretty good too, Season 6 and 7 weren't the best, but they were alright, past that it's shit though

this nigger gets it

>I love the 2004 Christmas special, 10/10 cozy
I've watched it every christmas eve for the last 3 years

Can someone tell me what's the appeal of this show? I tried watching "god-tier" seasons and I just don't understand what is so funny about it.

Is that you in the pic?

I watched the first six seasons, it stopped being funny around season 5. I checked out the London episode and the Dam episodes of this season as I have a hard on for anything set in London and I was in the Netherlands this summer, but man I didn't even laugh once

Should have ended when Cory and Trevor left
Not because of those characters, but that's when things noticeably started going to shit

Tfw the mighty boosh was the episode highlight

>watching the shitty live shows

agreed

welcome to Sup Forums fellow redditor, occasionally you will come across some bait like you just did. In the future please try to refrain from taking the bait as it encourages other low rent fishermen to set up shop here.

THANKS and have a wonderful time browsing Sup Forums!

The last season of the killing was pretty good

Julian's startin to look real rough. Also,
>out of the park
What the fuck. Really.

4 is the best season and 5 is good. After 6 it went to shit.

It had a few funny moments but overall it was pretty dire, they are too old and too egotistical now.

I guess they've gave up for a while now. The last season was shit and retard, especially with those special guests, it has not a single resemblance with what made the show great anymore.

>He's always provided the cars for the show.
You don't need to be rich to provide the cars they use. Even the few nice ones

Yeah

Been trying to get my friend to watch this show for years. He finally decides to watch an episode and chooses the new season. Messages me it is dogshit. God dammit tpb

Wet Hot American Summer was just as good as the movie.

>tfw maritimer
>tfw seeing a cultural treasure run itself into the ground

They hold have stopped when clattenburg left

The guy in the fucking chair quit after season 6, show isn't the same without Dunn and Clattenburg

ANd were both dogshit

>>>/reddit/

This Swearnet shit is getting out of hand. They're not even trying, just getting them shekels. Their podcasts suck, except Lahey's.
Randy and Lahey became the best characters after season 7, and this season shoved it in our faces pretty hard.
Would have liked to see some real fuckin guests too. Snoop and Doug made s10 watchable to me, but I'm a DUDEWEEDLMAO kind of guy.

You honestly enjoy wet hot american summer?

It is up there with rushmore in terms of douchebags who say "well you just don't get it" when it comes to it humor or lack thereof

this wasn't the new season, it's just a special

They did a podcash a few weeks ago with some rando instead of of Julian, and it was fucking funny.

It was called "Gorilla fingers loves his job", and was basically 30 minutes of them talking about this guy finger blasting Bubbles in prison.

The podcasts have been pretty bad but I love the idea of swearnet, the only problem is they need to branch out and do other shit. But the only shit they do that gets attention is TPB stuff so they just keep making that to stay afloat. They're stuck in a catch 23 situation.

That being said, I picked up a liquormen's to support the boys. I hope it does well for them.

>Dunsworth and Roach don't age and look as good as ever
>The Three Hacks are starting to look like lumpy cheese

Karma I suppose for not letting the fucking show die.

>cash grab

That has nothing to do with it, it's not like they get money based on how many people watch it on Netflix. They inked a huge probably open ended deal with Netflix, this was part of it, so they did it. It's not like they were sitting around 3 months ago and thought "hey lets shoot 8 episodes in Europe to milk more money out of this". This shit was funnier than the last 3 seasons at least.

Nah he's just old and fat.

The guy in the fucking chair didn't quit until the Netflix seasons, same with Clattenburg. Seasons 6 and 7 had plenty of funny moments

I'm a DUDEWEED kinda guy myself and Snoop and Doug were fucking terrible. Tom Arnold too. But Snoop was the worst. Every time a show resorts to bringing on a celebrity and the entire time everyone is gawking and drooling over said celebrity all "DUDE SNOOP LOL OMG ITS SNOOP I CANT BELIEVE IT", it drives me up the fucking wall

This is probably the worst television I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. And I fucking LOVE Trailer Park Boys - I don't even think S8 is that bad (9 and 10 are fucking catastrophic though).

I don't think I'm going to watch anymore. I got past the Copenhagen episode and I'm not sure I can handle them going to Stockholm. SWEDEN YES.

Also wtf was up with that boxer guy just moaning "you fahging puzzee" for 5 minutes?

Why does Julian's head look photoshopped on to his body?

Watched ep. 1 and it was shit. In defence of TPB if I were in their position I would totally be doing shit like this.

How good are the films? I caught up with the non-netflix seasons about a month ago and I've been told not to watch those but what about the films?

I haven't watched since season 5 what's happened since then?

A whole lotta shit. Seasons 6 and 7 are still pretty decent, 8 is mediocre but it has some funny moments, 9 and 10 are clusterfucks. Out of the Park is worse than 9 and 10 combined.

Watch s6-s8. If you don't like s8, you'll probably hate 9 and 10.

They suck. Did you watch Say Goodnight to the Badguys?

Yea that boxer guy was wiieeeeeeerd

Faaaaaagen poooozeeeee

After season 7 it stopped having heart to it and became just another stoner comedy.

whoa fuck you.

The Big Dirty is amazing. The Big Dirty is what all Television show to movie transitions should aspire too.

The other two are kind of like long episodes but certainly worth a watch

The only funny part of The Big Dirty was the stuff with hockey in prison.

No not yet. I'm gonna marathon them I think

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw26sU5HtU0

This scene is a masterpiece of filmmaking

>yfw you realize Swearnet screwing the boys over is actually what's happening in real life and they arent even hiding it

The specials (Christmas, Saygoodnight to the Bad Guys) are fantastic. The movies get worse each movie, but if your a fan you'll enjoy them.

I thought they owned swearnet

Say Goodnight is the perfect finale to the show. I just pretend that it ended there.

>Swearnet screwing over the boys

But Swearnet is their own failed project, so the boys are screwing over themselves?

Is Swearnet the worst movie ever made? It's one of the few movies that I had to shut off after like 15 minutes.

I watched the whole thing just to say I had.

Truly horrendous. and you see Randy's cock.

Its funny because thats exactly why they are still making TPB. Its kinda formulaic so they can milk it in the writing department because outside of TPB they have nothing.

>you see Randy's cock.
Is this being listed as a negative?