America doesn't have a gun problem

>America doesn't have a gun problem
>other countries are shitholes full of violence
>oh no this is awful but totally not preventable. Other nations have just as bad gun violence as us boohoo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg&t=1831s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>guns aren't a problem. Guns are locked in a safe and thus guns aren't a problem. How this girl got a gun doesn't make sense because guns go in safes and she doesn't have access to gun safes. Yup. Total anomaly how she got it

>its cause of our suicides an shit, gun killings in America isn't as bad as other nations

I was more surprised by the racial breakdown of this school.

Oh look more jews posting the same debunked garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg&t=1831s

Countries without guns have perfected slavery. It is your natural righg to defend yourself. If every single person had a gun ppl would start being more polite real quick.

Holy fuck, you’re the reason why I’m so glad my 401K is heavy with gun manufacturers...

By all means, keep thinking that!

i honestly hope you are trolling

> If every single person had a gun ppl would start being more polite real quick.
I don't remember the incest rednecks being so polite in 1860-1865, user.

>my 401K is heavy with gun manufacturers...
>401K
>Sup Forumstard

other mountains to die on. fix them all and i'll give up my guns.

till then, some men have loaded guns, and some men dig.

you dig.

Revelation: Public schools are shitholes run by communists.

When will the bullies finally learn?

Can attest to this being purely incorrect.
I've lived in more places for an extended period of time than you can count on one healthy hand, and regardless of gun restrictions, if any, people are still equally as often cunts to eachother. How strict or lax your nation's gun laws are literally has 0 effect on their public behavior. Dicks will be dicks, and saints will be saints.

>Public schools are shitholes
Spoken like a true dropout

Damn, somebody got a little pissy about making money off of your insecurities?

Every time I hear congress talking about introducing gun legislation, I can’t fucking wait to watch my stocks go up.

You stupid fucking hillbillies will buy anything... nobody’s taking your guns, and if they tried to, you’d just buy more!

Shoot yourselves for all I fucking care. I live in a good city where the police do their fucking job and no poor minority’s around.

Feel secure! I’m laughing all the way to the bank, when I’m vacationing and reciting in Switzerland in a few years

nigga she lives in south central the only safes in sc are the ones at the cash checking places

the fact you said reciting in place of residing tell me you work a dead end job and have no stock in anything besides your self perceived superiority

Cause not everyone had a gun fucking retard. You think every nigger slave carried a rifle?

Fake and gay

Oh look, another Jewish slide thread! I really wish the holocaust happened..

I love the Natural Selection

They are shitholes, and I was in the top five percent of my class.

>Bragging on Sup Forums

Keep going.

Why do foreign countries care so much? Americans hardly care about gun violence lol. The media just portrays it so much and makes a big deal about it.

America DOESN'T have a gun problem. It has a culture problem. We don't respect each other. We don't respect the power and danger guns hold, and a number of us don't respect the value or frailty of human life. Plus we do a shit job of stopping real bullies, but we'll certainly browbeat a kid for making a joke with a stereotype.

Holier than thou attitude as sandniggers rape and kill their countries

Bet they wish they had some guns

>reciting in Switzerland
Uh huh...

Nigga, I skipped last two years of highschool and went directly to college because highschool was such a bullshit waste of time that I get my highschool diploma and a 2 year college degree at the same time.

Public schools are shit and you are shit if you think they are decent. Policies like no child left behind are part of why. Everything has to be dumbed down. Me too personally I had not choice but to go to school which had minority whites and it was a real shit show. Everything dirt all of the time. Violence in the halls every day. Disruptive black and brown kids in every class. Fuck that shit

prep my goy penis, kike