My co-worker is 23 and doesn’t have a license...

My co-worker is 23 and doesn’t have a license. His mom keeps asking me to drive 10 miles out of my way to take him home. Neither offers me any gas money. On the ride home he doesn’t even speak to me - he looks at comics on his phone. He doesn’t say thank you - just “see ya”

I feel bad for him but it’s rude as fuck. Should I stop giving him rides?

So.... Pic not related?

Dump him ten miles in the opposite direction, let his cunt mom pick him up.

That or try to get paid in mom puss

Yes you should or tell him to start paying

yes obviously or ask them for gas money, it's not rude to ask if you're doing them favors every day

Yes. Even if they gave you gas money they're still not paying for your time or effort. Fuck them, I hate people like this.

Look, OP. If he can't pay you, you gotta make him pay some other way. He can thank you properly with a little road head. Or at least a handjob, you know?

Gonna give you some mid 40s old man advice:

Besides your 1 or maybe 2 best friends....other friends come and go depending on where you are at in your life. You probably won't even know that guy in 5 years, much less 10 or 20. He's cancer and you should drop him from your life immediately. Jus being honest here

butthole?

Good idea, he’s like a 5’ 4” 120# twink

Fuck them or try and fuck the mom you fucking jew.

When I find myself ina situation like this I always ask myself “what would Jesus do?”

I will keep you in my prayers.

Sounds like you hit the jackpot, OP. Get him while he's still unable to pay

Nothing, cause he's dead mate.

tell his mum to shove it and tell her to help him learn to drive like she should have years ago. Its not the kids fault he didn't learn to drive when he was 16 his parents should have made him learn and letting it slide led him to being like this. Its hard as fuck to learn after that if none of your family gives a fuck and wont help you. I learnt when i was 23 as well but i had to pay a mate money for ages to get it done and it fucking sucked. If this kid is socially awkward and hasn't got friends to help him hes even more fucked over by them not teaching him. if hes not retarded and wouldn't crash your car do that with him if you want to help or just go off at his mum. Make a profit out of it?

i think that pathetic old faggot [being on Sup Forums i mean] is right, kind of

That's a bit too much to ask, it would be short of okay, if he was living in the same direction as you, so you would only have to go in ONE DIRECTION, but as i take it, thats not the case

so ye, drop this, thats around 40min car ride minimum, you are making a fool out of yourself,
and if you don't care about the time, then ASK FOR MONEY, its not rude to do so, it happened with me also, of course im not some retarded fuck, it was obvious, but i had to pay a little [nothing compared to if i go with a taxi for example] money. And we live in opposite directions, only it was late etc, but its not some daily thing.

Not true
Does he tell you what you wanna hear?

Yes

How do you know his mom? You both are weird fuckers.

Kek

Asking the real questions

Is op a grill? If so share kik

how about stop being a beta bitch and telling Sup Forums about it, you talk to the people involved instead

hmmm, interesting question, maybe his son gave OP the phone, and she talked with him like that. But ye, sounds a little strange.

Or it could be his mom brings him in in the morning, and they met then.

>Does he tell you what you wanna hear?
No. He tells me to kill people. Asked about your deal, and he advises you stab him in the nards,
steal his wallet, then bite his ear off.

buy him a car and pay him gas money, problem solved.

if you dont, what kind of friend are you anyways?

oi hol up ... his mom asked you about the rides ? holy fuck what a manlet your co-worker is ... just tell them if he wanna ride with you , he have to pay or bye bye . im also 23 , i also dont got driving license , but i know my way around without asking people to gib me free rides , that would be just fucking rude ... FYI i want to do license , but dont got mons naow

/thread

why would you do anything for them when they are rude as fuck?

I'm procrastinating getting my license. 18 here. Driving just makes me too anxious

This! How did the rest of us not see the obvious answer? Don't be stingy. He will need a nice rig.

>should I go out of my way, spend my time and money on this thing that they are ungrateful for

Get a fucking spine. The only people worth doing favours for are the ones who willingly want to compensate you for it, the others don't care about you.

Fuck it. OP will drive you wherever for free.

I am 23 and no license too. Some employers get pissy which pisses me off because lile who gives a fuck how I get there as long as im on time (public transport)?

It cost me a management job for some green energy company. What bullshit.

The irony in that is hilarious

Do it man I'm 23 and just got my license. I was in the same boat as you. Feels good to finally have it. Didn't have moms or pops to help me learn to drive when I was younger so I couldn't get it earlier.

well ... it will make you at first , but will go away about 1 week or so ... but really ...
>living with mom and asking her to ask people about free rides ...
holy fuck what kind of pathetic manlet you got to be

hmm yea, i mean, even if she herself comes to pick him up is better,,, putting it into context just make it even more pathetic

>>living with mom and asking her to ask people about free rides ...
The only thing more pathetic is op for running a free uber service.

If he rude towards you and dont even offer gas money then just leave his degenerate ass on the street. Simple as that

This happens most often in low end jobs (which I've been working a lot of for the past few years)

There's always some loser or dating couple of losers that don't drive and need rides all the time. I just tell them no. If they stop talking to you or being nice to you after that then you know exactly what kind of people they are. You're kind of fucked now though, because you've established a recurring favor for them. That means that no matter what you do now, they will see it as you being an asshole if you stop doing it. That's just how trashy people think. They prey on nice people. That doesn't mean don't be nice to people, just don't volunteer to do them favors. You will almost never get anything out of it except some kind of home made fruit cake that you won't want to eat anyway.

If you don't care about his feelings or their feelings and you don't mind that they will be mad as you as they shuffle their lives around, then stop giving him rides. Most likely the real favor your doing is for his mom that doesn't have to come get him anymore. That's like 10 extra minutes of doing scratch offs and smoking meth for her.

Maybe his mom will pay you in sex after the 10th ride or something idk tbh fam

like i was same on some point if life , but then my dad asked his pal about some job in other country , it was basically "man up and take the job" . i was 19 at the time . and here i am , 23 with no job "cause shit got fucked up" but at least i know what to do and get my way around , luckily i found sum jobs and its ok .... but really ... its not that hard to find a job and rent yourself an apartment and buy a car ... its simple as that

They don't like it because when you are management they need you to be able to come in and do shit for them when they need you to. It's like being a doctor on call but for a job that isn't even important. I saw an entry level employee at a job I worked get bumped up to co-manager because she was the only person that worked during the day with a car. It matters that much to employers.

He probably thinks you are rude for not offering to mow their lawn and tidy up their house. I mean,
come on! You can do more than just give him a ride.

WE DIDNT ASKED THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION
>is he leftist ?

you're actually hurting the kid and his parents by not helping him to take responsibility for himself. demand payment or no rides. the payment should include a markup for your effort, not just the cost of gas. figure out what a taxi would cost, and charge 50% of that. that's generosity. giving him free rides is teaching him nothing. kick that retarded baby bird out of the fucking nest or charge his ass. that's how the world works. you'll never get your phone bill paid for free no matter how fucking socially retarded you are. better to learn these lessons early.

It will get worse the longer you wait, and the worse it gets, the more excuses you will pull out of your ass not to even try

actually, we don't even know if his mom is hot, but ye, either way, OP is a faggot for real this time, as kinda any post said, stop doing it, i would understand if its some hot girl you have a crush on, or a hot milf, but no a guy.... even if its hopeless she has a boyfriend etc, you could still say well, but she is hot and blabla

but this... pathetic, i dont know which one of you is more pathetic, you or the guy

Follow the book

Did you... ask him for gas money?

ok, that can be his problem too, but they aren't any better, not even offering gas money without him asking for it, just like "drive my son home you faggot"

This
My wife and I (~24) don't have a car and have needed to rely on others for rides. I've finally gotten a license because of basically complete financial ruin because we live in a poor town without jobs and I was going to job hunt in the nearest city. We're a little better off now but can't afford a car. We can at least try to limit who we bum rides from and offer money or buy a meal for them but it wasn't until there was enough motivation to force ourselves out of this rut.

The coworker is getting free rides like a boss. OP is far more pathetic, allowing a basement dweller
to sponge off him.

Yeah. I could see if it was only a block out of the way but no, op is driving 20 miles additional for them.

Get it. You will become emasculated if you dont.

My parents never guided me (in fact they were more like obstacles).

Your parents should have forced you to get it 2 years ago.

Like just get the actual license.

oh the irony. this belongs in a ylyl

Eh I didn't get one until 18. Once you get one and a car you wonder how you managed all this time with out one. I could never go back.

be careful tho learn defensive driving, speeding and making dumb mistake can get u fucking killed. LEARN DEFENSIVE DRIVING no joke user

sounds like a cool dude

Next ylyl thread you will see this

This is a really dumb question. Yes, obviously. I like the first guy's idea. If he's really stupid, drop him 10 miles in the opposite direction and make it someone else's problem. Cunt mom.

Push him to get a license or find a way to bang his mom. You’re wasting your own time and money for nothing.

Yes.

why is his mom asking you, not him?

See

Get it soon or suffer shitty insurance rates.

If you don't like doing it, and you don't have to do it, dont' do it.

Maybe you think you have to do it. You'll know because when you contemplate telling him or his mom you aren't getting anything out of the rides with him, and it costs money, ... when you think of that, if you feel a resistance to telling them, then you are presently fucked.

Unfuck yourself by telling them anyhohw. Any unpleasantness will be dwarfed by the fact that you got your balls back.

yes you should stop unless his mom starts blowing your dick... seriously tell her you can't do it anymore unless you get some gas money or your cock slobbered on

He probably thinks you are fucking his mom, as away of thanking you for taking him. so start fucking her

I noticed this mentality with some groups of poor people. my ex is on mental disability - she lives in govt housing, and like everything there is always expecting her to drive them to walmart, and shit, like because she has a car, she owes everyone a ride. I don't fucking get it.

>His mom keeps asking me to drive 10 miles out of my way to take him home
>i agree
theres your problem

This op, if it doesnt work rape the boy

son sounds like autismo. mom needs help raising him.

you should definitely be getting head from her every time you drop him off. then show him pictures of her sucking you while drive him home every day.

yes he's right, its something that you'll learn as you get older. if it makes you feel bad explain to him and his mom that its inconvenient for you and you're sorry (even if you aren't) but you won't do it anymore. If you're polite and reasonable but firm after that you have nothing to be logically guilty about.

how old is the mom, is she fuckable?

after I graduated hs, my neighbor was still going... (she two years younger)... I used to pick her up every day from school and give her a ride home...
Why???
Because her parents didn't get home until like 5pm and she'd have to ride the bus otherwise... So I would pick her up at 3, take her home, take her into her bedroom and fuck her.... When she got a bf at school and stopped giving me pussy the rides stopped within 1 week

"Sorry, AUTISMO's MOM, I just joined a SPORT team that meets after work so I won't be able to give AUTISMO rides home anymore"

This should get you out of it, while still keeping the peace between you and your co-wanker.

Kudos!

Gas, grass or ass: nobody rides for free, OP.

NICE. Was she cute?

>AUTISMO

I like it

Since OP is just as spineless as the manlet, this is probably the best option. Just lie and say you can't, pussy.

I like it

>You will almost never get anything out of it except some kind of home made fruit cake that you won't want to eat anyway.
>home made fruit cake that you won't want to eat anyway.
>home made fruit cake

WHO HURT YOU??

I don't like that.

Am I the only one who keeps pathetic friends just to torment about being pieces of shit? One guy I know is NEET as fuck lives with Mom who buys his weed and cigs. I make sure he gets very little from me, aside from help. I've told him how to solve problems but he refuses to heed my lessons and his situation gets worse.

Makes me feel so good about myself seeing how much worse I could be lol

grow a pair and tell him to fuck off. people will use you only as much as you let them.

I'm calling B8, but if you don't have the balls to say no make an excuse, give a deadline and stick to your lie. "Remember next week I "start night classes"/"have to stay with my sick granny"/"have to go home and fap to pics of your mom" and won't have any time to give you a ride home anymore since you live in the opposite direction. Sorry bruh."

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF NANCY REAGAN AND PUNKY BREWSTER:

"JUST SAY NO!"

Ask to go over for dinner.. consecutive nights, then raid their fridge whenever you do. Drink all the milk, eat 5 peices of bread with your meals. then never say thank you or offer recompense.. when they mention the cost or anything of that nature.. you assholeishly say them rides way out of your way sure are cheap and wink/nudge. :P

Since youre a beta bitch and won't just tell his mommy no just tell hee you're moving to a different side of town and you won't be able to take him anymore.

Not true is not a valdi response to a critique of the existence of a character that only excists in a series of religous texts. If you remove the bible and the fantasies of religious fanatics what evidence do you have left of god and jesus? Allow doubt into your heart. It was never real. Just question it and watch it fall apart.

OP, what's the connection between you and mommy?

If there isn't any, why would you even see her unless you were dropping off junior?

i think faggot, shit OP left the thread long ago, cause he is a little faggot, not gonna listen to idiots on Sup Forums, he will keep driving little AUTISM home everyday, for nothing

rape him

NEETs and collegr kindergardeners makes me physically ill. Hurr durr writing 1000 words for this essay sure is hard. Let me Messenger someone about it for 40 min......

>His mom keeps asking me

Unless mom is sucking your dick, stop giving the ungrateful fuck a ride

if mom is hot, get paid in mom puss indeed
otherwise let this weeb grow up and stop giving him a ride