Faces of /b? Also, drunk and bored at 4 am, watching shitty horror movies on Netflix. AMA

Faces of /b? Also, drunk and bored at 4 am, watching shitty horror movies on Netflix. AMA

sup fellow east coast user. what movies have u watched so far?

Not sure how you knew I was east coast lol. But I'm just watching random things in the horror category: pirhana, 47 meters down, now watching the wailing. Thanks for replying, user, this is my first post

lol its cuz its 4 for me too. and gud luck with your horror flicks.

why do you waste time on this shit site?
you clearly don't look like the avrage person that posts on Sup Forums
Pic is avrage Sup Forums poster

My friends got me into this b/tard forum and now I can't stop periodically checking it lol. It has its entertaining posts. Why do you frequent this site, user?

Watch bates motel. That's some cringy mother son shit. I watched three episodes, it's fine

cringe
lurk moar

Christ, what the fuck?

checking in from Sup Forums

I've watched a few bates motel episodes in the past, but I'm not coherent enough to watch any this late at night. Autocorrect is saving my ass right now lol. Any mindless Netflix show or movie recommendations are highly appreciated though. And also, where my faces of b/ at? Where my fellow b/retheren? Who else up with me this late at night?

keep this 'faces' bullshit to /soc/ where it belongs you fuckin newfag

OP are you a virgin like the rest of us?

If not kys fucking normie

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was b/, where literally anything goes. If there can be a constant 3 threads of traps, I think I can talk to people at 4:30 am on a Saturday. Kys

Sorry, not a virgin. But will not kill myself, just wanted to see what my fellow dudes of b/ were up to. Not like my Saturday night is exciting

>My friends
>this b/tard forum
>using full stops

>rest of us

Speak for yourself, I sat three feet away from a girl the other day.

>sex

Ayyy

Greetings from Australia!

Uhhh, what?

What up, my dude? Where you from?

Wtf is wrong with ur face??
It's fucking hideous!!!!

Ayyy, where're you from, fellow b/ b/rowser?

I'm the guy snorting benadryl above. Given the chance would you sex me?

wasn't aware this was a rate thread

East coast of the US

Thanks for replying, user. How's it going in Australia? What're you up to on this Saturday night?

>Virgin that tries to look like a chad

You look like Richard Ramirez's gay retarded nephew

>discord
>gaming keyboard and dual monitors
So what mmo do you play a healer in?

Me too it's fucking 5am for christ sakes.

Same here girl, QLD?

>Dem fat cheeks
You should consider lipo on ur face it could work miracles, but I wouldn't get ur hopes up too high

OP here, literally just watching Netflix, trying to talk to some people drunk on a Saturday, nothing more. What's stressing you out, user?

Sunday evening here. Just about to make some dinner then might play PoE for s few hours. You? Should try and get some sleep user

It's fucking Sunday buddy

imagine entering a face rate thread, being 2 beta to post your own chubby bearded faces, but shitting on the Sup Forumseople that have the balls 2 do it lul

Spotted.

WA - bit earlier over here. Nice to see other femanons

Close - wow arms warrior, poe templar atm

Sorry man, feels like Saturday night because I'm still up. Anything else to contribute?

18/f/california here

I was probably projecting, i'm a healer in wow, mainly druid and priest. Thanks for responding, cutie gamer girl replies make me happy.

^
Didnt you get the memo? Apparently user has something against my face. I've got a disc priest but just not feeling it atm

>faces of Sup Forums
Forget pic or just retarded?

OP, your cheeks aren't fat, this user just has hate in their heart and is too self conscious to post themselves or contribute to the conversation. Thanks for answering my thread, fellow east coast user.

Bootleg white Markiplier lookin motherfucker

That's really sweet of you to say :) Thank you

MODS

no one under 18

OP: gonna be honest here, have no idea what the fuck you just said lol. But thanks for answering my thread nonetheless, even though I'm sure it's negative

I called you a white bootleg version of a cringy unfunny YouTuber. Having to explain it to you like you're a tard kinda renders the roast dead.

Just to clarify, idgaf what you look like or what you have to say, I'm just interested in what my fellow b/ is up to. Thanks everyone to replying to my first post, and keeping me company this early in the morning. Ignore the negativity

>tard for not knowing an e-celeb
Kys

lost

Gotcha lol. I don't watch a lot of YouTube. I'm sure I look hideous. Thanks for the input, user

Who couldn't love that face? im not playing my priest much right now either.
Have a good dinner, im not op but I also should get some sleep. night night australianon-chan

I dunno man I go on Sup Forums most of the times but I come to Sup Forums sometimes as well

Based God user here, 5:30am and I refuse to sleep.

Who looks good at 4am anyway? Liking seeing normal (for Sup Forums anyway) people who would usually just lurk

Texas user here......wife is snoring loudly. Was awakened. No pic on this laptop

^Guaranteed Trump supporter

Have a good night's sleep fellow priest user! Thanks for the feel goods

dude watch "the end of the fucking world". I watched the whole thing in one go, so good. Good, dry british humour and a great story behind it.

OP: see, I know this forum is mostly trash, but I can't stop looking at the threads mostly daily. Where you from, user? What keeps you up this late?

I'm from Azerbaijan, But I live in Belguim
and its not late its 11 am right here

^Guaranteed dickless burgerking bitch boi

Nice frames igess

^Guaranteed gets mass puss

Need to start a 'who wore it better' thread. Looks dark there user. Mum's basement, or night time?

^Guaranteed tite af

Both

I can second this! It was a bit bizarre but the boy actor is really great and the show really hooked me worth a watch

OP: just got these frames, actually. Nice taste, user ;)

OP: thanks for the recommendation! Will put it on now ;)

'Straya, East coast, nine thirty and watching some sci-fi whodunnit thingy on netflox.
I'm pretty sure you're wearing it better, these are my work specs and they're beat to shit. Odly enough you look almost exactly like I did in my 20s.

If it's the liquid benadryl, no. That is the worst tasting shit ever created. You might be contaminated

OP: Wasn't the one who posted the "who wore it better" thing, and don't care who wears it better, but glad to see what I'll look like in the future lol. What you watching on netflix, user?

no worries mate, wish I could watch it with a wiped memory!

Eyyyy cheers
So many Aussies in this thread ahaha
( here)

If you looked at the picture it's clearly crushed up pink pill.

OP: thanks for the recommendation, I'm checking it out now and so far it's good. Thanks for contributing!

The pic didnt have anything 'clearly' about it. Maybe the benadryl is altering your eyes already. At least you're cute

"Altered Carbon"
So far it's just setting up the characters ect but it seems ok. I really hope there isn't too many twists and stuff though, I'm gonna be blasted by the end of it.

Ayyyyyy let's here it for Aussie femanons. I'm an imported leaf and as far as I've seen women over here are pretty cool.

Pass me that Corona. Time for a Sunday sesh
(From )

Imported leaf? Never heard that term before ahaha where from?
And eh, some are and some aren't... ive met my fair share of bogans and crazy sluts ahahh

Clearly. I'd go to Australia and bang you but I'm scared of big spiders.

Motherfucker, you look stoic as fuck

Canada I'd guess?

Good God, you look just like the Ice Truck Killer from Dexter.

tell me more officer

I immigrated from Canada a few years ago. Technically I'm Aussie (born here, parents fucked off to the frozen north when I was 1) but I can't hold the accent for shit so I gotta stick with being a canuck.

See this is your eyes playing tricks on you again.

Pft, spiders - thats why we have flamethrowers!

lemme pet

OP: lmao valid point. I'm actually extremely stoic, and I'm not a huge fan of how level/flat I am tbh. I'm on a medication that doesn't help how stoic I am either