In rainbows is objectively better than kid a fight me

In rainbows is objectively better than kid a fight me

jigsaw fallin into placee

You're correct.

Only retards would disagree.

I don't know man, In Rainbows has never had as much an impact on me as their other albums (minus Pablo Honey, though Blow Out is a better song than anything on IR). Even Disk 2 is better.

Yeah it's true.

>objectively
kys

both overrated

Kid A is a boring album. OP, what are the most interesting tracks on the album?

You're right it is. Kid A is pretentious wank but with In Rainbows they actually focused on trying to make beautiful music instead of being experimental, which isn't really possible when you're a pop rock band.

For me it's videotape and nude that are the most interesting to me. Everytime I listen to the album those two just bring some sort of feeling out of me that's unlike anything else I feel with other songs or artists in general. It's hard to explain

Shame they followed up with King of Limbs. Just can't get through that one.

Thanks OP.

Trips confirm.

Post your personal Radiohead ranking:
Ok Computer > In Rainbows > Hail to the Thief > Amnesiac >> The Bends > Kid A > King of Limbs > A Moon Shaped Pool > Pablo Honey

I don't care too much about the albums I put after Amnesiac, so I wouldn't be sure.

Amnesiac>Kid A=OKC>AMSP>TKOL>IR>HTTT>Bendz>PH

this but put HTTT in front of AMSP

burn the witch is a good song fight me

Wish we could hear the original piano version demos.

Is a good song, but it's not great.

pic related

this basically

Some of those late 90s B-sides and collaborations have aged very, very well. HTTT was like 2 forced singles and a bunch of *AUTISTIC SCREECHING* about Bush/Blair. OKC-KID A-AMNESIAC invited blissful listening in complete darkness, social drug use, and possibly casual sex.

I can still remember the joy when, in the age of dial-up internet, I read some forum thing and discovered that my Kid A disc had a secret comic book between the plastic layers. I bought the HTTT collectors edition and was pretty fucking disappointed.

In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool > Kid A > OK Computer > HTTK > TKOL > AMSP > Bends > PH

How can one man be so right

I wouldn't say it's my favorite of their albums, but Weird Fishes will always hold a special place in my heart

In Rainbows is the blandest, most pleb-friendly and least adventurous album they ever released. The only redeeming track is Jigsaw.

Their indisputable triumvirate of masterworks is OK Computer, Kid A and Amnesiac.

This is true

thank you

there is nothing to explain

The best part about music is you get to decide what is good and you're right.

this is the general consensus idiot

Not even top 5 radiohead

what a fuckin pleb you are

correct

incorrect

In Rainbows > Kid A > OKC > Amnesiac > AMSP > The Bends > HTTT > TKOL > PH

A MOON SHAPED POOL TWICE ALSO HAIL TO THE KING?

Cos I'm a creep

IR > HTTT > OKC > TKOL > Kid A > Amnesiac > AMSP > TB > PH

the king of limbs > kid a > ok computer > in rainbows > hail to the thief > a moon shaped pool > the bends > amnesiac > pablo honey

In Rainbows > OK Computer > Kid A > The Bends > AMSP > HTtT> Amnesiac > TKol > Pablo Honey

In Rainbow = Ok Computer > Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > Kid A > Hail to the Thief > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

OK Computer>Kid A>>In Rainbows>>HTTT>Amnesiac>>A Moon Shaped Pool>>The Bends>The King of Limbs>>>>Pablo Honey

(This changes constantly)
OKC = AMSP > HTTT = Kid A > TKOL = Amnesiac > Pablo Hunny

I don't listen to In Rainbows. Gave the album multiple tries, can never seem to find the right setting or mood for listening to it, never clicked with me.

this

They're all shit.

OK Computer = Airbag/How Am I Driving > The Bends = My Iron Lung = In Rainbows = Hail to the Thief > Amnesiac = Kid A = The King of Limbs = A Moon Shaped Pool > Pablo Honey

TKOL>Amesiac>OK Computer>the bends> kid a> the rest is lame shite

Both are pretty great, what matters is that they're better than OKC

shut up you dumb fag