ITT: films that make you comfortable about the way you look

ITT: films that make you comfortable about the way you look

The Dark Knight

I look just as bad as this guy, if not worse.

Picture of Dorian Grey

Looks like the troll king from the hobbit

>>

uhhh Frank maybe?

RIP my dude, i'm sorry

same, my mom was 40 when I was born.

Not film but Vikings

Started balding noticeably and clipping my hair roughly at the same time Ragnar shaved his head. I've been compared to him a few times and while I know I'm no Travis Fimmel it still restored some of my confidence

>tfw romcoms and mainstream shit are comfy as fuck and make me feel better about my autism because i can actually relate to the attractive protagonists on a superficial level

watch "The Name of the Rose" some day.

pretty cool flick, but also freak kino.

Me too

i honestly don't believe you

why did he take such high definition photos of himself.

Also, tangentially related to the OP: i couldn't get through the first 5 minutes of bridesmaids when they're all gossiping about their bf's/previous sexual lives because i felt too much anxiety at what women would be saying about me behind my back.

I know that person, his name is rwno. Went to college with him.
Literally no one liked him.

We watched that movie in high school history class. It's really fucking weird ass movie.

>ywn never eat a beast's heart with the town whore

me on the left

More details pls

I made the thread that all of these shops were made in lol. That was a fun thread.

Chocolate
I am autistic irl

I'm like a slightly more attractive version of this guy.
Same bug eyes
Same ugly wide lump nose, cept mine is crooked/broken
Same weird neck

Except I have slightly better skin
I have big low ears instead of weird wads of flesh
I have longer normal/non-fur hair that covers the ears and neck thing
My lips are kinda big but even and look normal
I can grow a bit more facial hair
Im not obese
and I would never ever take a picture like this, so I gotta assume I'm more intelligent than him too.

but honestly, none of that makes me feel much better than him. I'm still an ugly freak too.

oh well... thank god I'm gay and have a big dick.
any straight guys who are this ugly are probably still virgins, or had to pay for it.. and they'd never get into a relationship with anyone who didn't look even worse than them, since dumb cunts never wanna settle.
I've dated 7-8/10 guys when I'm easily a 3 on a good day.

i feel better now.

good thread.

Don't worry, you're autistic online as well.

I don't even leave the house anymore. There is no place in this world for one such as I.

I've been told im handsome, too bad i got fucked up by acne and now my face and upper body is full of scars

This guy most likely has a craniofacial disorder i.e. cleft palate.
Unless you were born with a craniofacial difference I doubt you really look like this dude.

Why come guys like in OP's picture have gf but not me?

Is that what he doesn't have philtrum? His upper lip is too smooth

I'm always insecure no matter what ;_;

But Meet the Robinson's, Hunchback of Notre Dame,

>tfw you look like david

I dunno,but Riot Club made me feel bad about how I look. I am 6'1 and I am kinda handsome but the cast from that movie was unreal.

>all of them are 6+ feet
>most of them are models
>they are all from rich families

>acne
Me too, bro, 21 and have had bad acne since 14, doctor prescribed me some strong anti-biotics to hopefully tone it down. When it finally goes away my skin is gonna look like shit.

kek

you have my sympathy, user.

but hey, look on the bright side, your hands are fucking huge, you can just satisfy women by fingerbanging them.

rwno? What kind of name is that. You're making this shit up.

My name is Vbdza(pronounced "Vahda), some parents are just retarded.

yeah sure, and my name is Jqwrtplkhgfdszxcvbnmo, but its pronounced "John" because fuck logic.

iktfb

here i am

GAH FUCK WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST IT

you look lil bit like sand nigger but that ain't even little bit bad compared to what OP's guy has

>tfw there are no girls who could be talking about me

I thought the neanderthals died out

this

Are there actors who are as ugly as me.
Pic related

Eh it's ok, just fix your shitty hair and nu-male beard and lose some weight you fucking retard

your eyes are fucking weird though, you look like sad doggo. Can't fix that my friend

I have seen this flick, which has too many clichés. If anything, you must feel bad for being poor.

Clearer picture of me. No is as ugly as me.

Have you had a gf?

>lose some weight
Kek

Forgot pic

No. I'm a 27 year old virgin.

Poor you...

At least you could use a better diet.
It will help with the weight and the acne

Do you eat children boiled cooked or raw?

Under The Skin. That piñata headed guy definitely boosted my confidence.

kek

>tfw low confidence
>people have asked me to model before
>have absolutely no game, sperg with women

I'd rather be like this then unattractive though.

same boat my dude. >tfw feel wehn I am so awkward that I waste all my model looks, even got asked by girls by I dropped the maccaroni

>ugly and insecure about my appearance
>watch films all day every day
>half of the time my autism keeps me from being self-aware enough to notice I don't look anything like the attractive male protagonist even though I think I do
>the other half of the time I keep pausing the movie to look at myself in the mirror and see if I could on any level be considered attractive compared to the male protagonist
Is this masochism?

That really aint so bad as you think. Try dropping some weight and try to get rid of acne

Haha Model looks...
Okay user's

Just keep looking in the mirror with intense frustration until the angle and lighting adjust just right so that you don't look like a complete abomination.

user's what?

it is unhealthy. kill time with meditation [where you face your thoughts instead of your body], instead of killing time with movies

>this is what americans actually believe

Losing weight would help alot, don't expect girls to crawl all over you though, even after you get fit. The time for that is in your 20's so you'll miss the boat. Start working on yourself asap, practice your game but dont take it seriously, it's just practice. You'll need for when your body is prepped to go in for real

*You'll need it

Why did you get so mad at Alex Jones?

lol a girl i knew had a boyfriend who was a total aspie and asexual. Great looks though, he went down to Paris to model. I used to fuck his girl in the ass on his bed.

Plein Soleil

I mean no homo but Alain Delon was a 10/10

Sucks man, all I can say is girls like juicey lips.
That's about the only thing you have going for you

I legitmately envy his eyes

Bet he has a giant dong tho. Its always the ugly dudes with giant unused dongs baka

All the pussy he must have had...

And people like him do not need money or even less to lift

>ept mine is crooked/broken
oh yes broken nose is the ultimate barrier between average and handsome men. All actors have straighter nose .

POST YOUR FACE

>what is Owen Wilson

not bad, you ahve a manly face which is more important than beauty on a man in terms of female attraction, go to the gym to cash in on that.
your problem is your personality and insecurity,
crying in the internets is a clear sign of that, read stoicism to fix your mind/ego, did miracles with me.

You are handsom

based Tom and based goose say otherwise

Accutane worked miracles, but my acne returned 6 months-1 year on and now I'm srsly considering sudoku. I'm a 20 year constantly mistaken for someone much younger cus acne, I'm not taken seriously. Realky sucks.

>boo hoo I look manly
I'd rather look like this than the limp-wrist numale effeminate fuck I look like.

I am talking about the junction of the nose on the face, not the tip of the nose.

Clear skin is the base. I waited 10 years to finally take accutane at 25 and I have all the possible scars on the my face. I do not know why I waited for so long, whereas this shit could have been stopped in HS. It was 10 years of pure hell.
And now, I still have slight acne with red zits who are red for one week.I took anew accutane and the acne disappears, but comes back no matter what.

i discovered that if
-I wash my hair
-wash the pillow case
I do not get these little zits. Plus of course, alive probiotics to get full of vitamins B.

>tfw bad psoriasis/eczema

Now this I gotta see.

He look like what happens when you click randomize in the Oblivion character creation

if you're gonna spend lots of money on a nose surgery, why not make it beautiful?

Men can manage to handle rounded tip, like Cruise

I thought washing hair only helped prevent zits around the hairline?

Also, why is probiotic vitamin B helpful?

>HAHA DUDE EPIC LMAO XD

fuck off

>>Also, why is probiotic vitamin B helpful?
it helps the digestion and delay the drying of the skin and hair for a few days. It is called revivable brewer yeast.

Guys talk about girls the same way, it's okay user. Everybody does just free yourself from shame.

>WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' IM MA SWAMP

>bridesmaids
this is the worst feminist flick, with the pathetic producer Judd Apatow. it is just a guy flick where men are replaced by women, and women by men.

He's not attractive though, will look like Donald Trump soon.

>tfw overbite

vanilla sky