So how long till the inevitable happens?

So how long till the inevitable happens?

Nobody's gonna kill that clown. Only important people get killed (like Kennedy)

^This. Plus, nobody wants to martyr his "cause."

They might not actually go through with it, but I can only imagine how many people are giving serious thought to it.

DRUMPPPPFFFF BLUMPPPPFFFF IMPEACH BLUMPFLER VON GLUMPFLER BEFORE HE STARTS WWIV

TWO SCOOPS (Unconstitutional)
W (Unconstitutional)
O (Unconstitutional)
S (Unconstitutional)
C (Unconstitutional)
O (Unconstitutional)
O (Unconstitutional)
P (Unconstitutional)
S (Unconstitutional)

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS VOTED FOR DRUMPF SOPHISTICATED CITY PEOPLE (mac users) ALL VOTED HILLARY SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE RECOUNT

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

>ITT:libtards crying over the most successful president in at least the last 30-40 years hurting their feelings

You are literally talking about treason because you can't get your way

He can't bne assassinated, he has to be fired and humiliated. Murdering him would make him a martyr to the retards who support him

You sound like that lesbian twat from the gaypad commercial, what's a computer? Hurr durr, what's common sense cunt?

oh please, if the gun maniacs on the right couldn't kill Obama, the holding hands and hugging hight faggots on the right won't kill Pres. Chetto

If no one assassinated Obama, no one will try to assassinate this useless piece of shit.

That's right , USELESS. He has done nothing that can be termed "successful" outside of the delusional make-believe world of the Trumptard.

OUR DEAR LEADER CAN DO NO WRONG! HE IS INFALLIBLE. EVEN WHEN HE MAKES MISTAKES, GOD'S LIGHT SHINES UPON HIM

FAKE NEWS (crooked Hillary)
A (boogeyman Soros)
K (dishonest media)
E (liberal butthurt)
N (snowflakes)
E (but Obama...)
W (FBI bias)
S (stay mad, kid)

LET'S MAKE HIM KING
HAIL, TRUMP

LIBERALS ARE JUST MAD THEY LOST
ONLY SNOWFLAKE PUSSIES VOTED FOR HILLARY
3-5 MILLION PEOPLE VOTED ILLEGALLY

BTFO
T
F
O

Who would want to kill this dipshit? He doesn't stand for anything.

But you said right twice.

>So how long till the inevitable happens?

Be sure to ask the Secret Service when they come to chat with you.

yeah my bad - I meant the hand holding homo's on the left

>the most successful president
This statement is a good way to let people know you're a moron who dosent have even a basic grasp of economics. The economy isn't terrible, but it's not great. Trump inherited a RELATIVELY healthy economy, and the numbers he's able to boast about are largely because of it.

Even they don't care about it

So highest stock market rates in recorded history isn't successful?
But let me guess.. running your economy into the ground with Obama care and free welfare checks for entitled millenials whom cannot make their own lives a success is better?

Man you really are a sore looser.

>relatively healthy economy

I told
How about during the Obama administration when the Pentagon misplaced over a trillion dollars of tax payers money? Yeah sounds healthy to me

Try escaping your bubble for a while and realise just how in debt America truly is and how much frivolous spending was needlessly wasted before Trump.

We should employ more successful businessman instead of politicians into government. Then more countries would become successful

You really are a fucking idiot (see: pic-related). There DOW his over 100 records during Obama's second term.

However, the stock market is not a good way to measure the health of the economy, given that only around 50% of the adult population owns stock, and a little over 80% of it is owned by the top 20%.

So, the stock market could skyrocket, but it doesn't necessarily reflect on the overall health of the economy or benefit the average worker.

>Implying liberals would own a gun.

Zozzle.

What secret service paying you a visit? I'd expect them to arrive in the near future.

literally you

>How about during the Obama administration when the Pentagon misplaced over a trillion dollars of tax payers money?
No idea what the hell you're talking about, but something tells me you're misinformed.

>try escaping your bubble for a while and realise just how in debt America truly is and how much frivolous spending was needlessly wasted before Trump
Yeah, so let's create the 8th largest tax cuts in history, while wanting to rebuild the military, rebuild infrastructure and build a 25 billion dollar wall. Don't pay attention to those pesky CBO estimates.

It's also worth noting that Obama inherited what many economists agree was the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. It's easy to play armchair economist and say the government shouldn't have spent so much money.

>We should employ more successful businessman instead of politicians into government. Then more countries would become successful
I don't necessarily disagree. But it would be wise to not elect unscrupulous narcissists who have a history of fucking over the working man. It would be a good idea not to elect pathological liars who don't have a shred of integrity.

I don't think this idiot realizes that the Secret Service takes this shit rather seriously.

Hell, Kathy Griffin makes a joke photo and spends 3 hours with the SS explaining herself and dropped thousands on lawyers.
This moron doesn't realize how fucked he's going to be.

Look at the post I was responding to. I was being sarcastic, dummy

Look at that y-axis scaling.

Only soy boys would be fooled by such a thing.

>"I was just pretending to be retarded"

Oh look, this sneaky bullshit (what else?) that shitlibs post when they're losing the argument.

Your cheap trick (cheating with the Y axis) to make the fall under Bush, and the recovery under Obama, look bigger can't hide the fact that there was zero stockmarket growth in the last year of Obama's presidency.

Trump fixed that immediately.

>not being able to read a semi-logarithmic graph
There's a reason you're referred to as "Trumptards"

What about it? How does it change the fact that the stock market was soaring during Obama's second term? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Lol there's no cheating there, poncho. You just have a hard time with facts that don't suit your political narrative.

>look bigger can't hide the fact that there was zero stockmarket growth in the last year of Obama's presidency
Clearly you can't understand basic graphs.

>not understanding that there is absolutely no reason for this to be a semilogarithmic graph except to be a lying shitlib

I'm a liberal.

I'm also an 82nd Airborne Division veteran.
I also own two firearms: Sig Sauer P225 (.40 cal) and HK P30 (9mm).

You were saying?

i honestly thought someone was gonna shoot obama during his inauguration.

if he didnt get shot, trump should be fine.

President Mike Pence is Trumps life insurance policy.

Let him serve his 4 years, the alternatives are way worse. Hopefully whatever comes after him will be better.

>Being this retarded
A semi-logarithmic graph is used to demonstrate the rate of growth of an exponential function as the slope of the line while still providing accurate values. There's literally every reason to use one when representing a stock

I love President Trump, but honestly? If liberals decide to try to take him out..? Say hello to President Pence! Libs think Trump is evil? lol... Pence would be their worst nightmare. So it's pretty much win-win either way.

that wont happen. he is this decades bush

fuck off newfag

Yeah then get Pence in there... brilliant...

For centuries left v right usually plays out in bloody crowns being removed from corpses.

I'm a liberal, and I own guns.
>Glock 21
>Walther PPK
>Mossberg 500

I pray every day for it to happen.

Who killed your English teacher?

Still a faggot
Go learn Mandarin if you want communism

Then you're not a liberal you fucktard

you know I think this would actually be a hilariously bad time for the American left if that did happen, all the lies in the world couldn't stop it

on occasion he reminds me of cato the elder

Aww, OP is still mad because the government won't supply him with fresh tendies?
So cute.

That it hasn't happened already tells me he probably has some very, very serious dirt on important people set to release in the event he dies in office
There were way too many people in powerful positions pissed off about him for him to not get the kennedy treatment

>you can't be a liberal if you own guns
Such logic

>Independent thinks he's a liberal leftist cuck bc he understand social cundishuns

I don't think you know what those words mean

>greentext non-argument
Most liberals aren't as anti-gun as you think they are; that's typically how republicans like to frame things, because they get more votes and the weapons manufacturers (who lobby the repubs) make a killing. Generally speaking, liberals are in favor of things like universal background checks and banning assault weapons, but that doesn't make someone anti-gun.

I dont think you understand what a liberal is.

I'm absolutely certain that one of us doesn't

I'm absolutely certain it's you!

>cognitive dissonance at it's finest

>penile defragmentation at it's finest

at least you tried

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!