Why do we have two eyes and not just one?

Why do we have two eyes and not just one?

because you'd look like a fucking cyclops if you had one, faggot
/thread

One for the truth we wanna see, one for the actual truth.

Same reason you have two of most things - evolution. So if you injure/lose one you can still survive.

Binocular vision. Two eyes give you depth perception, making your vision 3D. Now fuck off and kys

This. Redundant parts/systems are a defining feature of nearly all complex organisms.

but if humans are evolved from dinosaurs (which had no depth perception) then why would we have two eyes? Checkmate atheists I win again

>humans are evolved from dinosaurs

OOOOH WEEEE
we got ourselves a special snowflake

depth perception, and greater field of vision

>autism

Can't you see why? Are you blind?

Why do men have nipples?

Awwwe look at little Timothy, being a big edgy boy, using the computer on his own for the first time.
Careful now, go check the Kid Cuisine you were heating in the microwave. It might burn.
You dont wanna get mum upset, especially after you convinced her you're old enough to use the microwave on your own.

Why don't we have three?

because bilateral symmetry

fuck off youtube watcher

>>autism
>autism

t. pseud who doesn't understand paleontology (Dinosaurs were smarter than you) (and so am I)

Somewhere along the line of evolution, nature found out it was handy to be able to see the world in 3D. The cyclops died because their vision was shit for hunting and escaping danger The creatures with binocular vision survived and reproduced.

Fuck you, Kid Cuisine is delicious at any age. Not even the guy you were talking to, your post just pissed me off.

WHY SPONGEBOB?? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST WRITE YOUR ESSAY???

I didnt say they were bad.

if dinosaurs were smart, why are they all dead?

Dude how can you not know this do you even know what wikipedia is? Everyone knows that when the asteroid hit dinosaurs mutated into mammals that's why there are so many mammals today and no lizards (except crocodiles because crocodiles are cold-blooded and therefore unable to evolve)

No, I guess you didn't. I apologize.

what a fag you're obviously retarded go read a book nigger

says the faggot who cites wikipedia as a reasonable source material
kys

you don't even know what a "reasonable source" is I bet you got that from your dumb dailymotion videos too fuck off kid come back when you're not retarded (oh wait you can't because you'll always be retarded)

takes one to know one

weak -100 see me