Why do you not currently openly identify as a bisexual man?

Why do you not currently openly identify as a bisexual man?

>if you do not reply to this thread you will have bad luck forever

Nothing lower than a bisexual, even transbians rank higher than you faggot

Fuck you

Because society still looks down on men who have sex with other men, and I don’t want that stigma.

>Why do you not currently openly identify as a bisexual man?
I am not bisexual or homosexual in the slightest and I am absolutely certain of this fact. There's your reply. I'm leaving now.

wow that's gorgeous
yes homo

Cause other mans penis are gross

:)

I am bi

what's wrong with being attracted to members of both sexes?

why are you so buttmad?

Penis is not for everyone.

I told my best friend that I'm bi yesterday. He's a camwhore on chaturbate and I asked jokingly if he'll grind on me in panties for chaturbate tokens, he said sure kek

u are gay

bi

Because you're a bunch of undecided hypocrites that take part in the LGBT community when in reality we don't want you. No one wants does. Straight men don't trust you, straight women find you repulsive, so you lie to get what you want. You should die.

>tfw filling an unsuspecting bisexual neg with my toxic cum

awww someone got played by a bi guy, come here honey, let me hug you

> bi guy

You meant transitioning, retard. Take the moral highground while your buddies are crying after me and my friends dumped a few strains inside him :)

>You meant transitioning, retard. Take the moral highground while your buddies are crying after me and my friends dumped a few strains inside him :)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
idk what makes you into such a bitter and miserable person but it must suck while watching all those bi guys be happy with their lives and have fun. i hope things get better for you one day :)

>undecided

The same way that people that like to eat both apples and bananas are undecided?

no, nigger, we have decided we like both, because we do, nothing indecisive about liking two things that do not contradict one another

Bananas are gross though.

Explain why I should

>dont like penis

>male body doesn't appeal to me

I love bananas, fuck you.

because it's hot when you're actually in the act

spaghetti is straight until it gets heated up

I'll take your word for it.

Every pretender like you end up as gay once they get the gift, its just a matter of time, women won't want you anymore. Make sure to say that you're bi next time you go out :)

bisex master race

I'm openly bi, stay mad.

Well yeh

Because I'm no liberal.

even if women didn't want me anymore - which is false, I have plenty of friends that are girls that have been interested - that wouldn't take away my attraction to women.

Bisexuality, just like being straight or gay, has to do with attraction. Nothing else.

Honestly... yes, I would live to suck MY cock and have anal sex with myself... all the rest is gross.

ikr

would suck for days

Not for long :)

Read my comment again. They won't want you for long.

>Every pretender like you end up as gay once they get the gift, its just a matter of time, women won't want you anymore. Make sure to say that you're bi next time you go out :)
so thats what you're mad about that, bisexuals are so desired and have so many options while you're struggling kek

I have been bisexual for 20 years.

Read MY comment again. Apparently it went right over your fucking nigger brain.

I'll make sure to cough next to gay faggots like you so you die faster.
Bisexuals are here to stay sweety.

Not quite, but I want to fuck a girl version of myself that only wants to fuck me.

Why do you not eat shit out of a turtles anus? Besides the stegma of course.

niggurz bop

Wow, bisexual, lacist and dumb. What a great combination. Why would someone who WAS interested would want you after a poz lures you and fills you up? You're going to be gay, but you're already marked.

Legit question:

Is the OP question decisively geared toward everyone (presumably not females), or just bisexuals that are in the closet?

>lacist

Because the thought of actually fucking another man makes me nauseated.

What part of 20 years do you not understand?

I've only become MORE bisexual in that time, in that my attractions to BOTH women and men has increased.

I sexually identify as a strawberry milkshake.

You're fucking retarded lmao.

That's just a thought (informed by stigma), the actuality of it might actually be totally different when you're in the heat of the moment.

>tfw filling an unsuspecting bisexual neg with my toxic cum

Gay sociopaths are in Sup Forums now?

>I don't like something
>better call it retarded

Just like sucking shit from a turtle shell, sounds gross but once that moist turd reaches your mouth..... Ectasy.

>I've only become MORE bisexual in that time, in that my attractions to BOTH women and men has increased.

lol that's now how this works.

I came into this thread to understand your logic but that was legitmately one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. Are you trolling?

Im straight, I'm horny right now so I'm more straight than ever. SO STRAIGHT BRO. I LOVE WOMEN. The other day I got an erection while watching Elsa from frozen. #straightgang

Because I only like traps fagwise

it might be, how would you know if you haven't tried?

How does someone becomes MORE bisexual? Lol. Bisexuals are truly retarded.

This has to be bait.

>I LOVE WOMEN.

I'm bi and I love women more than you.

Thats bi my nigga, penis is gay.

Fuck you

Aaaaaaand thats why no one likes bisexuals....

By becoming more attracted to women and men.

It's not that complicated.

So you're more bisexual than a straight guy then?

>in that my attractions to BOTH women and men has increased.

Holy shit I don't believe there are words to describe this level of retardedness yet.

samefag

I... I don't know... logic might not work with this dude.

This is ending in /lgbt/

I'm and

There is a spectrum between asexuality and hyper-sexuality. Most people are in the middle.

Becoming MORE bisexual is a bisexual that simply becomes more sexual.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

the samefaggotry is intense in here

bisexual samefag can't deal with reality anymore

How the fuck can you tell? Holy fuck this post.

No, I'm more attracted to women than you and I am also bisexual.

Let's say that you like apples but don't like bananas.

I REALLY, REALLY like apples, and I like some bananas.

>Becoming MORE bisexual is a bisexual that simply becomes more sexual.

Having trouble using your brain?

That analogy certainly applies to this scenario.

If you want my answer to why I'm not bi I will direct you to this post. I don't need help being autisic.

Why should I indentify as something when I'm not that something? I'm not an American degenerate.

You're conflating the definition and state of being bisexual with unrelated traits of one of its members.

This is a logical fallacy.

But a good portion of the world doesn't like bananas and you're extremely furious because it's secretly your favorite fruit and you can't understand why everyone doesn't like bananas like you.

Because I wouldn't fuck a man, whether that man puts on a wig and takes hormones or not.

I never said it was my favorite fruit, I said I like some of them. Not as big on plantains unless they're fried.

Pretty much this.

Because I don't like chicks. I'm a full gay guy.

If you're bisexual and prefer bananas instead of apples, you're just bisexual with a preference. You're not MORE bisexual than before. Can you even logic?

>It was my favorite fruit

Subconcious confession.

That wasn't the post that had anything to do with being "more" bisexual, that bisexual dude was just saying he likes women more than the straight guy

how's that projection working out for you, faggot?

>because it's secretly your favorite fruit

If it was my favorite fruit I would be upfront about it. You just WANT it to be my secret fruit for whatever reason. You don't even know me.

Thats some hardcore overcompensation right there.

Do you know me personally?

What do you mean? I was just correcting the straight guy for implying that straight guys like women more than bi's - they don't.

Dude I don't give a flying fuck about your life, if you're a faggot there is a good chance we'll never meet in life. That said just making an observation.

Yeah but it was to a direct reply from him saying that he was MORE bisexual whatever the fuck that means.

>if you're a faggot there is a good chance we'll never meet in life.
How's that? You live in Saudi Arabia?

Not that user, but I do follow the logic. That being said, please get me off this planet. I'm done with the repulsive members of my own species. Where did all of the sane, decent people go?