Left shocked in Poland as Youth Parliament states "EU must be destroyed and immigrants rejected"

Left wing politicians and thinkers were shocked yesterday in Poland as a Youth Parliament organized in Polish Parliament by representatives of youth organizations, children and schools ended with declarations that "EU should be destroyed" and "We have a moral right to reject immigrants and refugees".

wpolityce.pl/spoleczenstwo/295172-janina-paradowska-przerazona-sejmem-dzieci-i-mlodziezy-przestraszyla-sie-slow-bronicie-ukladow-wywodzacych-sie-z-prl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwP2Xa5JWRg
youtube.com/watch?v=cU2pR9rT39c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only the same views were so readily present elsewhere.

polan stronk.

Poland is based again.
God speed brothers!

I fear all this fight from Poland will ultimately ruin them. When they do lose, EU will give them the most and worst of the immigrants to spite them.

>EU will give them
and by that you mean Germany will give them?
because if so polan will just turn them back on the border..

the polish hussars shall liberate the west.

that's why we can't let them lose

Poland is shit
t. Poland

I'm disappointed. I was waiting for it to eat her.

We will fucking plough them all the fuck...
If anyone thinks there will be immigrants here chimping out they're very very wrong.
Do they really think Poland is like the West? How fucking retarded do they have to be to send anyone here.

Little girls are based. Too bad they grow up.

> wow, it's fucking nothing

it was literally her

youtube.com/watch?v=hwP2Xa5JWRg

no one know who she is

D B
E A
S S
A E
BASED
A E
S S
E A
D B

It's shit for you because you possibly have no skill or talent and just cry on Sup Forums.
Possibly PO or Nowoczesna supporter or just complete life failure that expects 2000 euros a month without any sort of skill set.
Basically a nigger raised by the western media.
This country is fucking awesome if you know what you're doing.

seems like the crocodile is not the only one who would like a bite

Poland survived the Nazis, Poland Survived the Soviets, and Poland will survive the EU.

>EU will give them the most and worst of the immigrants to spite them
... you mean the polish immigrants?

Fuck off we are closed

>This country is fucking awesome
No, it's shit.

i would gladly take 50 poles into america over 5 belgium cucks

now, now, Belgium is two countries and a shithole in the middle. The dutch part is alright.

Move to fucking england then, and clean toilets.

BASED Merkel the great Leader of the 4th Reich will CONQUER Pooland with her based Refugee Army.

Poland stands no chance. HEIL the great leader of the 4th Reich Angela Merkel!!!!

How can they lose?
Even if they're forced to accept immigrants the locals will probably eat them alive.

Why is it only the countries that Hitler saved that are the most based? They fell in to communism, sure, but what is communism when you don't have any Jews there to slaughter and starve all the Christians to death?

>I fear all this fight from Poland will ultimately ruin them. When they do lose

that's how you Pole, we always want to do the right thing and we always end up getting fucked

Thank you, Poland

I wish you the best
>Tfw poland will end up getting partitioned again/bombed for doing the right thing

>complete life failure that expects 2000 euros a month without any sort of skill set.
that's how it is in developed countries

The young ones are sick of seeing their futures stolen from them by career politicians

This is good, Poland

>implying they won't get facilities suspiciously near German border

Holy fuck

>if anyone should have their kids taken away it should be these people. Not gorilla lady.

Merkel will crush Poland with ease. She now has a new private army consisting of shit-skins.

I would but then I'd be just another polish immigrant scum
I'm doomed to walk this cursed land, a man among animals.

The Polish language is truly throat cancer
Wzvvwwyhwdzzzzzzxhhhcchhh pzchtvjrb

Post English links pleb

LOL, only niggers get free money, I tried to apply for NEETBUX at my local gimmedatz office, and Laquisha said "AWWW HELLLL NAAAW" AND I WAS NOT APPROVED.

May look like shit but it's grammatical perfection

Can confirm, my two nieces are in the "top little girl bants" stage of their lives.

That may very well be but my eyes are bleeding from just seeing the link

They don't call it Sup Forumsand for nothing.

I fucking love Poland. I had no idea those dimwit polacks were based.

Poland will save Europe.

You're a cockmongler. Faggotry like yours usually comes from Canada. You should move there.

Was in Germany for a job-related thing a few months ago. I have to say that every damn fucking Pole I met there was bro-tier. From an old woman who pretty much adopted me as her new son and tried to hook me up with a local chick because I "was a handsome boy and a good catholic and she needs that", to a Pole cook who became my BFF in a span of weeks and was scared of partying with me because "Spaniards are insane".

Polefags, you have every reason to be proud. Rock on.

Thank you based poland

If instead of hambeast Merkel we have a based pole lady leading the EU, oh boy.

That does remind me that our government is concerned about the countryside youth, as it turned out that the majority of countryside youth prefer that every rapefugee gets sent back on preferably a leaky boat.

calm down, it's fine, it's just a little girl riding a giant reptile that could kill her with one bite.
Do you really want to take that joy away from her?

youtube.com/watch?v=cU2pR9rT39c

>Poland
>Based

Literally because it is usually used as a base for preparations for initiating large scale invasion

>that's how it is in developed countries
yeah nah m8
You sound like one of those many losers who emigrate to UK to work in some asbestos factory and live with 6 others people in 15m2 rotting "flat" in London.
Poland is actually decent place to live. I can support myself earning 2k pln (450euro). Could find job with better payment, but its more than enough for me and my job is comfy as fuck.

>Poland remembers what happened the last time Berlin decided to dictate what happens in Poland
>Berlin tries this again
>Poland says no

Thank you Poland. Someone needs to stand up against tyranny.

Based, god-speed brothers.

>t. country without their own language

also
>Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

>I can support myself earning 2k pln (450euro).
But poland doesn't produce anything outside of food and you will be always living as a peasant because you won't be able to afford anything because everything is imported and is too expensive. Unless you are still living with parents and only thing you are spending money is booze and video games.

kek'd

hey it's not their fault the geographic terrain is a giant battlefield!

BASED FUCKING POLAND

nah m8 i actually have my own small flat and live alone. Nothing fancy, but im simple man of simple needs. My all living expenses (-food, included internet) are something like 900pln/month.

Hey poles, i'm a NEET with dead parent life insurance money. How far do American dollars go in Poland? is food cheap? because that's the only thing I pay for outside of rent. I don't care about the outside world, because I rarely leave.

would living off of 10K USD a year be feasable? Thats my US budget

>This country is fucking awesome if you know what you're doing.
You mean breed like Dżesika and her mother who get 4000 zł from child payments for 8 children, including her? Yes, it's fucking awesome.

Also: they already want people to be paid these benefits in state bonds, and money from LTE spectrum auction will be enough to run the programme this year. Next year is going to be a beautiful shitstorm and the """""""based""""""" government will gracelessly fall down.

>10k usd a year
>39,3k PLN a year
>3,275 PLN monthly

yeah, you good
If you want to go full NEET, i recommend to avoid larger cities. Small towns are much cheaper

>too stupid to get neetbux

>only niggers get it

>tried to get neetbux

Besides, it's mostly white people on the gibmedats. Poor, [white], uneducated Southerns are really destroying this country.

>poland
>not white

Based Poland. Wish our libtards would leave already.

DES BAS!!

so I should look for my gf in a graveyard

>You mean breed like Dżesika and her mother who get 4000 zł from child payments for 8 children, including her? Yes, it's fucking awesome.
Nah mate. I fell for this UK emigration meme when i was 20, i returned to Poland in 2 months. If someone doesn't have some stupid expensive needs, living in Poland is much comfier

thanks

Thank you Poland you are doing God's work.

>implying you won't raid a radio station near the German border

>Poland is actually decent place to live.
Why lie?
It isn't.It's poor, people are vicious and unfriendly towards each other, and Catholic Church has too much influence and land. It is also full of corruption and nepotism.
It has its plus sides, like good food, decent weather and lack of terrorism, but there is a reason why millions fled(including me after 4 years of unemployment)

No problemo mate.
As i said before, i live comfy life for 2k PLN. With above 3k you would be comfiest NEET.

Sounds like the Poles are not going to be cowardly slaves, like us Brits.

Good for them.

Fuck the EU!

>poland
>EU should be destroyed

Time to resurrect the hussars.

>surprised when after letting other nations in
>They take more then they give
Poland is the smart one here Germany.

It's nice. Now they can prove to the world that Poland is no pushover.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about but go ahead, get your car stolen, not my problem famalam.

Retarded Korwinbots. There is no hope for poland. We either have fornicators with alzheimers like Korwin or drunk crazies like Kukiz. The right wing in Poland is a joke.

>It's poor
Ok, it is, but is also much cheaper, except electronic and other tech stuff.

>people are vicious and unfriendly towards each other
Nah mate. Sure, people here are harsh if they don't know you, 50 of commies did this, But on the other hand, if someone treat you as a friend, quite often they are ready to jump into fire for you. So choose, western fake smiles from strangers, or handfull of real friends. I pick former.

>Catholic Church has too much influence and land.
>Catholic Church is bad meme
Also, it has not. Yes, people still have respect for Church, but it has not even quater of influence that lefitst media say it have. Maybe in some really rural regions, but it the same everywhere.

>It is also full of corruption and nepotism.
Like western europe is not

Grass is always greener on the other side. I think you are one of those many young people, who give up on you homeland before you even give it a chance.

What's is wrong with sucking german money?
Did Germany not sucking USA money after ww2?

Polish people are cowards. Ignore the teenage bravado, they'll do as they're told.

hurr durr hating on the rich and demanding wealth redistribution is bad
but hating on foreigners and demanding reparations from foreign countries is just the way to go

>right or left wing collectivists, they are all the same subhumans

More Swift, same set, please.

Good. Hurry up. Send for your fathers and uncles to leave the UK, too. All 850,000+ of 'em.

Fuck yes please bring on the winged hussars and cleanse kebab

the joke is, that they want to eat the hand that feeds them
but nationalists only see da evil foreigner

no problem Ahmed.

>whitepeople.webm

Go back to Pakistan

But they are not our fathers and uncles. Most of them are human trash that you kindly take care of. You can keep them.
Thanks you for that eternal anglo. Since this free migration thing, my town become quiet, safe paradise.

it will end as always, "poland is sick country we need to help them, show them how democracy work = you need to vote left or you have no democracy"

fuck democracy, poland need strong dictator

You niggers never learn. Pissing off germany again.

>go back to pakistan
bitch, if I just stay here for a few years pakistan will come to me

>parents closely watching young girl father close by to protect her
>gorilla niglet was not being watched at all because mother was on phone
Youre retarded

forgot to link

German cuckold triggered

this is adorable and scary as hell at the same time