The world be a much better place if all beta males became fertile females

>no betas to pass their genes on
>more women for the alphas to pass their superior genes on

Prove me wrong.

Their genes would still be incorporated into the new hell-spawn that you'd create dumb ass.

Alpha genes would balance it out.

that's not how genes work, user

>imblying that gene combinations occur in a 1:1 ratio
>imblying this hard

Show me a scientific model where gene combination works the way you say it does.

>became fertile females

Fapping to traps makes you a faggot and nothing will ever make them female.

balance it out ?

The world would be much better place without OP
Superior genes my ass. I've seen enough pretty boys die from cancer/drug overdose/STDs to laugh at such concept

So you're saying more women for the alphas would be a bad thing?

>I've seen enough pretty boys

I'm talking about the alphas, not the pretty boy betas

You are beta you colossal faggot
You are baiting so hard in defence of your retarded alpha/beta/gamma/omega/epsilon concept that you do not have a grasp of understanding how genes works, how mating works, or how to not sound like a total retard
Jolly gee, how can you even dress yourself every day?

That would not change jackshit even if alpha genes magically always were transmitted throught the next generation.
Why ?
Because "alpha" traits are relatives, who is the most alpha between your local shark lawyer with 3 houses + a trophy wife and Elon Musk or Di Caprio ?

tl;dr: you are stupid.

If I'm ugly but I act alpha and I'm strong/fast what does that make me?

No, you'll never be a woman. And stop talking about your fetishes on a politics board.

>fetishes

I'm just trying to solve the beta problem. I guess another solution is to kill all beta men so they can't reproduce.

That makes you ugly guy who is strong and fast

Beta Males serve a valuable evolutionary function though. They help to raise their wives sons by Alpha males, allowing the Alpha male to procreate more then he would have otherwise.

If I could kill the guys that are better looking than me does that make me the alpha?

What a bunch of bullshit, yet again
Ever heard of paternity tests/genetic markers?
Like the chin thing, or blood type
Your ideal Alpha is a guy who fucks shitload of females, make them pregnant, and leave them just to procreate more, while caring or not about his progeny, and thinking someone will take care after it
Pro tip: Noone will, maybe in some retard land

Killing people will make you a killer
Or, if you killed thousands, a monster
Or, if you killed all of them, a god

Alpha genes are not superior, just physically. Even then it only dictates height and natural muscularity. Like do you really think 'alpha' poo in loos and blockheaded chads on the lacross team are superior to you? I think not.

So because you're a deranged faggot most men should be turned into women .. great logic.

Alpha / beta baiting is Jew shit

Physically, they are.

Men cannot transform into women, ergo your comment is a shit.

That does not mean artificial, working wombs are an impossibility.

You are not only wrong, but also a disgusting human bean.

stop moving the goalposts faget
Star Poland have it right

When did I move the goalposts?

>more women for the alphas to pass their superior genes on
traps are not fertile, thus they cannot get "superior" genes
>artificial, working wombs
Here. You skipped from inseminating disgusting woman/man hybride creature to getting kid from a machine.
I bet you are a jew and a racemixer

is that tyler the creator?

I'm talking about womb implants.

Also, traps don't even matter. Who brought them up?

>womb implants
What the shit? Why even bother? Why humanity do not just use clones, so our generation can live forever, just in another bodies?
Your transhumanist bullshit is not a proper way to think about real problems. But alpha/beta/lambda/delta is not a real problem, so I say that you are a genius, you solved imaginary problem with imaginary technology, go take your medal for this acomplishment from Institute of Imaginary Shit and Autism

>for the alphas to pass their superior genes on
are you memeing or do you actually believe this?
When have alphas done anything that distinguishes them from primates?

If "alphaness" was an inheritable trait, there would be hardly any betas left by now.
But instead, alpha fathers can have beta sons.
Also, "alphaness" is relative, but 100 alpha males in a room together and suddenly 90 of them become betas.
Thus, your scenario accomplishes nothing.

>doesn't imagine a racially pure country
much harder to detect cheating if 98% of the population is the same race.

I live in a racially pure country burgerbro, and cheating is not that hard to detect if you actually have a close personal bond with your partner, care for her/him and not be autistic retard

I imagine "alphaness" is just someone's own confidence in their superiority, the reason 90 of them become beta is either
>90 of them are genuinely inferior and know it
>they're all equal in all ways and some are just overestimating their abilities/achievements
>its a mix of the two

Only if they dont keep their way of thinking and looks

Albeit they will pass their genes on at a much lower rate than alpha males. Any woman is going to have, tops, a few kids. Even the most beautiful and loving ones. An exceptional man has the opportunity to have dozens.

The fertility of an omega male is probably less than an omega female, but both are too low to meaningly affect the gene pool. In the grand scheme, they both lose. An omega male turned female might actually get a chance to have sex, though.

Probably. As one myself I'd probably do much better getting a free ride as a woman. I mean I do have nice hair that I know how to take care of if nothing else. You could be a butterface of a woman but if you have nice hair you'll convince droves of men you're hot.