ITT: we summon KEK.

rolling for 88888888

Rolling

Shit

rolllll

If > traps are gay

Octo eight summan

oh great kek please give me an extra 2 inches , thanks m8

What kind of subhuman do you have to be, to waste your time rolling for repeating digits on an anime imageboard.
Literally anything in the world is better than that!

And kek states "THOU FAP TO TRAP THOU IS A FAG AND SHALT PERISH IN THE ETHEREAL PLAIN"

M8 we're nowhere near that get
Moron

Oh it's gonna be a long trip

fuck off faggot

maybe in about an hour ......

rill

I don't want dubs I just want her back

žrolll

Actual thread here:

disregard

Řôol

I shall contribute

NIGGER

Can i haz pizzaroll?

Niggers tongue my anus

This wont happen in this thread

We're all in here:

I summon keks mighty digits

roll for kek

rolll

that will still leave you at 3 inches in depth

One closer

roll

gib me get

awww shit, roll it

Kekus

Gooooo

contributing
remember, no matter how shitty the post, it's always required for that next GET

Let's make sure that has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it.
Let's make sure that has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it.

ROLL

Here we goooooooooo

hahaa roll

getting close now lads

rollin

rolling

An hero?

I like pineapples

I'll be fuckin mad if this faggot gets it

so cute i want to fuck him what a shame hes an hero

roll

Rollin in epic get thread

include me in the screencap niggers

PRAISE KEK

the end is nigh

check

You'll see that shitstorm after it happens.

Homosexuals are gay.

KYS! Dumbfuck!

Tanya will rule....

ez

it's cuming

Let's make sure that has the word "tri", "trisex", "trisexy", "trisexual",

so clossseeee

olay

kek will be ressurected

stfu cuck kys

niggakilla

Pepe now rots in heck

88888888 get

Come to Brazil

>calling us subhumans
then why are you browsing this site you faggot

Send me bit
18atMeTMqPjYYRE
TNa5UwwEfdXJ4xBQnB7

rollin

oof