2k18

>2k18
>numerous studies have proven that human beings have evolved enough to living without eating animal products
>there are some faggots STILL eating those,besides being mentally retarded deleting years of evolution
>isn't converted to veganism

user,how do you explain youself for being such enormous fucking faggot murderer dicksucker piece of shit human garbage?

Go vegan today for a better life-style and a better lives for all animals.

>tl;tr vegans are better people than you meatcucks

We know drugs, smoking, alcohol, too much sun, aerosols, greenhouse gases, violence, rape, murder are bad. Guess what buddy, we still do all that shit.

Oh look it’s this thread again,

Ok sweetie we know you’re upset but not everyone feels the same as you & when you’re dead in the ground you’ll have achieved nothing other than being a whiny faggot whom people found irritating.
Your morality means fuck all to do many of us, neck yourself.

uhmm..

Fuck of and go eat vegetables you fucking vegetables.

>2k18
>numerous studies have proven that human beings have evolved enough to living without sucking copious amount of cock
>there are some faggots STILL sucking cock, besides being mentally retarded deleting years of evolution
>isn't converted to heterosexual

user,how do you explain youself for being such enormous fucking faggot dicksucker piece of shit human garbage?

Go straight today for a better life-style and a better lives for people who aren't cocksuckers

>tl;tr normals are better people than you faggots

Your repressed homosexuality is sperging out user. Maybe you need to suck on daddys dick

Wait. Is that cartoon supposed to be what Vegans Really Believe, or is a parody of how they stupid they sound?

I'm not the one advocating for people to smoke pole

>so it's okay to kill and eat dog
Yes. Next question?

>OP thinks he actually can live as healthy as a meat eater with only eating veggies
>OP doesn't know that carnivorous animal meat is bad for you and that's why you don't eat dogs and cats
>OP is a retarded vegan that doesn't know the envirenmental problems that veganims may cause if more retards like him spawn
Kys, pretty please.

I also keep and raise different kinds of insects for human consumption. I don't give a rats hairy ass where my animal-protein comes from, as long as I like the taste.

What insects user? Genuinely curious

What kind of work are you in where you need to get rid of that many human bodies?

You CAN live without meat, but why would you? Why exponentially limit your choice of dishes? It's not a better life style if you can't even eat a tasty meal.

The only way to thrive (or anything resembling thriving) on a vegan diet is using artificial supplements ergo not natural ergo not evolution

Its purely ideological

At the moment it is primarely roaches, Blaptica dubia and Nauphoeta cinerea. I also raise buffalo-worms (Alphitobius diaperinus), mealworms (Tenebrio molitor) and giant mealworms (Zophobas morio).

kek at this faggot spewing his moral conflict with eating meat on a board filled with traps and pedos

If you take the lobster roach (Nauphoeta cinerea) it is one of the most protein-rich animals in the world when you compare the amount of proteins to the total body weight.

>Implying I wouldn't eat a dog
>Implying you wouldn't eat a dog if the soy ran dry for 72 hours straight
Face it user, if backed into a corner you'd eat rat abortion, you might not like the truth but reality is that meat is meat at the end of the day.
Dogs are pets because they are useful in one way, at least in our part of the world and pigs are food because they are useful in others.
And know what? Once all is said and done, the pig and the dog feel the same way. The dog loves us...but if it came to it and we were dead, they'd eat us to survive knowing we love them enough to understand.

You exist in a time and place where humanity has grown to the point where it can support faggots like you that rely on the herd to sustain you.
Can you imagine how many third world farmers have suffered to make your 'food'? What about their pain?
Oh, doesn't count because they're not a pig, gotcha.

>im a vegan
btw tanya will rule lol

That's interesting, but don't roaches carry many different diseases, even if farm raised?

Also, it is foolish to believe that you do not harm animals with a vegan life-style. Natural Habitats are destroyed to make place for produce, for certain products animals parts are used just not contained within the final product (e.g. certain types of wax for apples) and the environment is just as much harmed by shipping Quinoa around the world as with any other product.

These are not reasons to not be vegan, but to at least not feel so high and mighty about it, because our very existence as modern humans harms the planet and the environment.

Being vegan is also time intensive and expensive.

t. literal soyboy

Farm raised insects have a tendensy to catch different things, which is why that you have a greater chance of spreading something around if you buy insects for your reptiles insted of breeding them yourself.

All my bokses are well ventilated to prevent moist from building up, and in the buttom of each box I have a small workforce of Dermestidae beetles, that eats dead insects and helps keep the boxes clean.

Edgelord Detected.

eat shit and die you weak vegan

>2018
>still calling the killing of non-human animals murder
ayy lmao

>advocating people to be gay
And yet I'm the edgelord

Oh, and also: When do you stop killing plants?
Why do you have to consume living matter and not learned to survive by licking rocks?

Won't somebody, please, think of the plants?!

OP

another vegefag thread, fuck off vegetard loser

>muh moral rules are the best
No, we evolved in such a way that we need protein, plants are not very protein dense so we need to eat a lot of them in order to obtain that protein, imagine everybody being vegan, we would need more crops, more crops lead to more deforestation which can lead to desertification, we would also increase the input of nitrogen, phosphorus and other essential nutrients, which in big quantities are bad for the soil. You guys think that your utopian viwes are right but they are not, so stop thinking you are morally superior to everybody.

I support vegans, they're making the right choice. I'm still going to eat meat nonetheless because I enjoy it.
And, if I'm honest, the recent political uprising of vegans and shit tier organisations like peta make me want to eat as much meat as possible before it's globally banned by you cucks, so good job doing that.

You know what, that makes me totally reconsider everything. What a good point OP, I'm going to stop eating meat right now because you made such a quality thread

saving this legendary, invincible reaction image to destroy all neets for infinite eternity

>how they stupid they sound

>This
Saying that animals or people are worth more than plants and eating them is okay for that reason is ridiculous.
The main argument is that plants do not have pain reflexes like we do. But, besides the fact that recent findings all go in support of most plants actually having pain reflexes (because why the fuck would they not, reacting differently based on whether or not your environment is temporarily more hostile is an efficient mean of survival), whether or not someone's reflexes tell them to fight being killed doesn't change that they're dead.
Ethnically at least, animals are slaughtered with high regard to making them live a good life, it's advised constantly and practised often enough that animals are killed after the prime of their life, in a most painless and quick way. Of course some money focused companies ignore that and just do as they please, but that's always been the case for everything.

Excepting plants from the right to be treated with respect and provided with ethnical treatment and using that as an excuse to kill them off and stuff your belly with them is pathetic, vegans are really just ignoring that plants are also capable of changing growth behaviour based on circumstances, and such also can experience something similar to what we call emotions. Plants can be abused and stuffed into minimal-space-farms just as much as you can mistreat chickens and pigs.

Another thing. If you get some quality dried insects and make them into af flour, you can use it in baking. Insects are naturally high in protein, so adding this insect-flour to your standard baking, you can make bread or whatever with a high amount of protein. You only need around 10% insect-flour in the mix.

We have already covered why that comic is nonsense. Pigs have hooves and are worthless beyond being food. Dog meat is awful and dogs are useful as both helpers and companions.
You aren't a better person than me and your diet is worse for the environment than mine.
1. I harvest all of my own food, including the meat. I would venture to guess less than 10% of your food is from your garden. My diet uses almost no gasoline, yours most likely requires industrialized crop production.
2. I kill fewer animals than you. My gardens repel pests and small mammals. Your industrially produced veggies are a small mammal genocide.
3. You faggotry evangelism is using electricity. If you live in America your power likely comes from coal. My power is solar based. The power company pays me for my extra production.
TLDR: Your diet makes you a giant faggot and is still bad for the planet. Go drink whatever it is you soyboy faggots consume other than cock.

So many meatcuck faggots triggered.

This is the result of eating meat for ages,literally making you fucking retarded kek

I find it funny that the soyboy calls anyone else a cuck. I bet you write articles about why cuckoldry is healthy for "modern relationships". What's your bull's name?