You enjoyed your years in highschool, right user?

You enjoyed your years in highschool, right user?

Okay kids. If you're ever sitting alone during class. Just act like your phone needs battery and sit by the wall plug and charge your phone. You'll look like a chad.

Well bullied throughout high school, am coward as fuck keep on taking the insults, fuck up my college admission because of it and now insult people without knowing where to stop because don't consider it offensive myself and have no friends because of it

american here. what's a chad?

>user, why do you charge your phone here every day
>people think you're too poor to use electric at home

At least you're not alone here

A "Jock" pretty much

Good to hear it i guess or maybe not

>always sat alone
>headphones,music and a good book
Couldn't give a shit about the classmates, had no interest.

poor asshole op

I actually enjoyed Highschool. Even I was alone quite all the time. Now I'm ending college, got lots of social stuff goin on and i still cancel some stuff just to be alone. I quite enjoy it. Interact with people is exhausting.

Sure, spent most of it drunk as fuck on moonshine and stolen beer.

Sure. King of the band nerds. Ended up married to 2 fellow band members over the years. Still with the latter. Decent times, if not a little awkward sometimes.

Just finished high school a few months ago...already miss it. I legit loved it and wish i could do it again

I attended 180 days of my 4 year high school career so ya it was fine

nice score bro. Same for me the last 2 years where not very consistant. Weed not helping to get up in the morning.

Actually, yeah, I did enjoy highschool. Had a bunch of friends, did a bunch of drugs, and a somewhat stable girlfriend that I fucked on the regular.
Of course I'm paying for it now though, but at least school was fun!

I enjoyed high school, college was where I felt way more isolated. The only people I really knew well at college were the people at the part-time job I had on campus. The people in my classes were all anti-social cunts, even the people that I had multiple classes with.

>Just moved to new city
>Quiet and kept to myself during first month
>Crotch zipper gets stuck during class
>Violently tug at it to undo it
>Random kid sees me doing it
>Stop as we make eye contact
>Kid shouts that I'm masturbating during class
>Explain to teacher that it's my zipper
>Go to office
>Years later, still hear them talk about that time a kid fapped during class
>Everyone forgot it was me

Mostly stuck to small groups, but wasn't bad. Got memories to treasure

Actually i did.
Despite being a nerd who played RPGs everday with my only 5 friends, i just bullied the hell out of everybody and everybody hated me, i even managed to get a gf that time. (hard to belive, but i'm not trolling...)

I gave zero fucks for my classes, teachers and people around me and it worked well for me. Also, still have the same 5 friends and sadly the girl i used to date passed away from leukemia ( i really loved her, but i had to move on).

So, generally speaking i used to play games/RPG, listen lots o music, smoke a lot of pot and date a nice girl everyday.

Fine by me.

Yeah it was good had some top teir vagine after I started fighting the fagot bully's.
Football and rugby teams also helped me rise as a vagina terrorist.
It went down hill fast after high-school I haven't has a fuck in years.

> bullied the hell out of everybody and everybody hated me
> the girl i used to date passed away from leukemia
> Fine by me

dude wat ?

Had fun cause in finland 50cc bikes are a big thing so generally just had fun burning rubber and doing wheelies and in winter sliding around on the ice and snow. Fucked couple of girls, smoked some weed and drank a bit but thats mainly it. Plus i was quite popular and had quite alot of friends plus good grades.

there is a huge time space between these events dude, don't be a moron.

its the plot to some weebshit movie that came out last year

I had enough fun at what was an otherwise boring as fuck day in and day out existence. School is like work, except you don't get paid. Taking this into account I decided not to do shit academically after the 6th grade and instead busied myself by taking drugs every school day. Minus all the days I just didn't not to go. I had cool groups of friends throughout to get high and hang out with. Popular and friendly enough with most non-stoner students. Teachers liked me well enough because I was quiet, principals hated me because I looked like a thug (for the time) but was at or above their level intellectually. Out of sheer boredom I actually did actually work in my biology class and proved to a room full of idiots that a long haired stoner can get an A. But it didn't matter, after repeating like 4 grade levels since 8th grade, I dropped out in the "10th" grade. So yeah, fun times.

>I just didn't not to go.
I should mention I still get high 20 something years later

here

This.

High school was fun, college was miserable with anti social dipshits.

I fucking loved high school. Everyone liked me and I had lots of friends and did drugs and had sex for the first time. Afterwards everything went to shit and I have no friends.

Just let them catch you browsing liveleak in class and everyone will think you're a sociopath instead of an autist.