Punchable faces-thread

punchable faces-thread

The most punchable face in the history of punchable faces

I'm a liberal. I'm

pro Union,
pro raising the minimum wage,
pro gay marriage,
pro choice
and pro all the other gay-shit. But i FUCKING HATE that guy.

He's just an annoying bitch trying to hard to be funny and still failing miserably.

1 million percent

he looks like a cuckfag

Why not just have a liberal college student thread?

this guy goes to my college

this particular face

These two faggots

Delet this you commie bastard.

Amateur.

Try this on for size

He did literally nothing wrong.

Except for defrauding investors and being a collossal cunt.

These fuckers

You’re boring and uncreative

>star sideburns
>stovepipe hat
just how desperate for attention is he?

It's "punchable faces", not "faces you want to punch". Chomsky just looks like an typical old person.

cum drenched-nickel-filled sock territory right there

not nige. Nige is ok. Gove on the other hand.....

Heiko Maas, the German minister that came up with the latest censorship laws surrounding social Media, NetzDG.

Let's make sure that has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it.
Let's make sure that has the word "bi", "bisex", "bisexy", "bisexual", "bisexuals", or "bisexuality" in it.

he's the most punchable, hypocritical fuckwit of the lot

The most loveable face.

Saw this cunt on msnbc the other day, and her face and attitute filled my with an inexplicable rage. I would blast this pretentious snot into oblivion.

i'd forgotten about that cunt, very punchable

>pro getting rid of democracy and hand all power to the ivory tower of the super-state that is the EU
>pro not making the poor wealthier while simultaneously making everyon else poorer thanks to unearned higher wages and as a consequence more expensive products
>pro arbitrarily drawing the line what constitutes a human and what doesn't just to get away with fucking without a condom

You're not a liberal in so far as you have no idea what liberal principles are. Please don't smear a label you know nothing about.

>butthurt neo-nazi detected

I know, "you're not a racist, but...".

I've sold Brexits to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and, by gum, it put them on the map!

butthurt remoaner

Oy vey, you got me!

On a serious note, though, do you support the law? Have you read it?

What a doofus. So many influential clowns in politics these days

Republicans r gay

So gay

the most punchable of the lot

Very very gay.

Shit, I just feel bad for the dude in that pic. Poor bastard.

Indeed

stay mad

Someone can't handle this...

It's amazing how this guy bailed immediately after the Brexit vote was won leaving it to others to negotiate the mess.

Reminds one of Field Marshal Hindenburg who told the German government in 1918 that the war was lost and then immediately bailed leaving the peace negotiations to someone else only to later come back and blame others for the Versailles treaty.

I know, right!

Master race

Amazing how she's so light and weak that his fist doesn't even get slowed down. It's like he punched air.

Might as well have a target painted on it.

>"I'm Italian."
>Doesn't speak Italian. Wasn't born in Italy. Never lived there.

>censorship is great when it only applies to the bad guys, there is no way this could fire back at me and the good guys
fucking retard

>Master race
"White people" are better than other races, we built the greatest nations while you niggers all live in huts eating mud cookies or tacos. Slavery was a gift and Jews deserved what they got along with the Indians.

Checkd

Holy shit pro union is a great thing you massive faggot. The death of unions is why everyone's wages suck right now.

His supporters must see it. I mean, I don't understand how anyone could look at that face and not immediately feel compelled to punch it.

I misinterpreted "union". Probably because I'm a fucking idiot.

>>censorship is great when it only applies to the bad guys, there is no way this could fire back at me and the good guys
>fucking retard

Yeah! When has hate speech ever led to something bad in Germany?

>
>Might as well have a target painted on it.
Not on him, you just painted one on your self tho.

>
>>>censorship is great when it only applies to the bad guys, there is no way this could fire back at me and the good guys
>>fucking retard

>Yeah! When has hate speech ever led to something bad in Germany?
Hate speech seems to only apply when it's white people talking despite the fact niggers kill whites, and Jews kill the other breed of sand nigger they are surrounded by daily. Genocide is acceptable if you aren't "white"

Italians are like Jews: no matter how far removed they are from the homeland, they have looks and personalities that are very distinct.

Looks like someone already did.

Lol I'm white.

Its ironic as fuck that these mongs can some how fly a flag for a regime that would likely have had them exterminated at birth.

It wasn't about being white by default, most jews are white.

It was about being a genetically sound Arian. Not some skinhead mong that can't spell his name.

So are you faggot. This film was great

>
>Lol I'm white.

>Its ironic as fuck that these mongs can some how fly a flag for a regime that would likely have had them exterminated at
>birth.

>It wasn't about being white by default, most jews are white.

>It was about being a genetically sound Arian. Not some skinhead mong that can't spell his name.
You're wrong twice, kys.

>Hate speech seems to only apply when it's white people talking despite the fact niggers kill whites, and Jews kill the other breed of sand nigger they are surrounded by daily.

What you just shat up there out of you upper asshole is a prime example of hate speech, you mongoloid.

thats not an argument.
you cant pass a clearly illegal law like that and still call yourself a constitutional state.

I would never stop punching, and I never even seen what other unfunny liberal cucks that are posted yet

>oh no someone insulted muh president

stay butthurt

>
>>Hate speech seems to only apply when it's white people talking despite the fact niggers kill whites, and Jews kill the other breed of sand nigger they are surrounded by daily.

>What you just shat up there out of you upper asshole is a
>prime example of hate speech, you mongoloid.
Wait I thought we had the freedom of speech and expression, I think thought and speech control is an act of hate it's self. Funny how you try to attach an emotion to something you dislike and make said emotion that you assume is being felt a crime as if you just want to control people.

>
>>Hate speech seems to only apply when it's white people talking despite the fact niggers kill whites, and Jews kill the other breed of sand nigger they are surrounded by daily.

>What you just shat up there out of you upper asshole is a
>prime example of hate speech, you mongoloid.
Isn't it funny when someone speaks a painful truth niggers Jews and liberals always want to find a way to shut it down?