Yo b

yo b.
got a job, disposable income and free time.
what drug can i do or make without having to buy off poeple or have interaction.
like, go to the market and buy a highlighter and whiff it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=933-o_s33qo
youtu.be/_dQikpnGPwI?t=1m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can make ayuascha. But Syrian rue from your local refugee market

Toothpaste on nipples

im bored enough i might do that.
here in koala land we dont have syrians
can i make it out of bok choy

Put some on your anus for extra high

Salvia

>Salvia
how do

Lol where do u buy salvia these days? I miss that stuff.

Its not illegal where i live. You can pivk it up at a smoke shop and just smoke it

how do i eat a salvia

Was available in stores ten years ago in USA but they banned it becau see they didnt understand why it made you hallucinate

Codiene but it;s pretty shitty. Doesnt even work most of the time and you just end up vomiting out cough syrup. Anyway's I'd just reccomend drinking yourself to near death.
youtube.com/watch?v=933-o_s33qo

To

should i just be a normal fag and buy some shit teir weed

ive thought about getting drunk before going to work at 6am, make it interesting

I heard whiffing airhorn gas blows your tits off

Weed is a degenerate drug the only worthwhile drugs are alcohol, cocaine and caffeine also cigarettes

yea but you see, i rarely even drink. i cant go too hard :(. im a generic white goody too shoes

i dont mind ciggys. caffeine makes me wanna poop. is tehre any amount thatll make me high or wat. gimme some placebos

Darknet heroin

There will always be another minimun wage cum pit, might as well.

is there any acholhol that doesnt taste like shit. even rum taste like shit now. even mixed. even cider taste like dog cock

Mescaline containing cacti is legal in Aus.

Check'd. Need a prescription for codiene as of this date (recently changed)

vodka and orange juice, skull it and then next time you do it replace the orange juice with something else.

snort glue like children in russia
youtu.be/_dQikpnGPwI?t=1m33s

Weed is honestly a waste of time and unless you’re doing it with friends is a shitty lonely high. Even when you’re doing it with friends it’s kind of shitty cause you feel like a bunch of bums

I would fuck with any benzo if I were you. Anxiety medication for relaxing those aren’t too bad and they mellow you out hella. The more the better but obviously pace yourself moderately when you start

huff air horn gas

thats just like nangs tho isnt it
how many
you reckon?
what on earth is mescaline

Psychedelic.

>got a job, disposable income and free time.
>what drug can i do or make without having to buy off poeple or have interaction.
Assuming your first sentence is true, why do you need drugs? What reality are you trying to escape from?

Plant seeds.

Invest and buy more later

the internet? god you're stupid

stick it up your butt hole

Dekstrometorphan is pretty nice

cos i get bored, friends busy or live far away for uni. wanna know what its like.

i have dreams of smoking weed but ive never done it so i dont know what the effects are so when i smoke it in the dream i dont get high.

try acid, search for ALD-25 or 1p-LSD on line its legal in most countries

So that’s what dog cock tastes like

RC'S are illegal in Aus

You are 12.

Look up DXM. Not many people enjoy the high but in some countries its easy to get DXM pills in pharmacy you can just start eating. Other countries mix in some additives that can be taken out with simple techniques you can find online.

scatman

oh yes the third platou, fucking magic

try janken you filthy swine

Yeah get Robitussin, contains DXM and you just have to ask for it over the counter at the chemist. Drink a whole bottle and you should go on a trip.

Why don't you save your money so you don't become a middle aged looser why fucking nothing.

Order pot seeds and grow weed.

Efedron

You can do a little extra research and try dnt if you wanna ride the ghost train with no brakes.

cos i wanna experience it. im asking for shit to get addicted to haha.

>snort
their huffing it nigga

>buy a highlighter and whiff it
No, this is bad for you.
Do you live near a pond? Look online for someone selling the species of water lilies Nymphaea ampla, and buy some. You can probably grow them if your climate is warm enough. White water lily grows naturally in Guatemala and some local people use them as hallucinogenic drugs.

Weed, poppers & whippets.

eat lots of Apple seeds , guaranteed high

Nutmeg but be careful with the dosage

alright yall. i did a big old screen cap. wont probs do the drugs but one day ill jerk myself off so hard ill get high. thanks guys, goodnight

post it

weed is impossibly easy to grow, but stays in your system for 30 days if you smoke often. shrooms are easy to monitor, but hard to get started. dmt is awesome, but isn't something you should be taking on the reg. stay away from coke, heroine, and prescription opiates. just don't fucking do it. lsd is as neat if not more neat than shrooms, but can seriously fuck you up if you don't dose properly. i wouldn't recommend taking drugs or huffing shit from common items. huffing glue and gas and doing whip its are as sketchy as smoking crack. and making meth just ain't worth the high. stick to other shit. and if you're thinking about staying within legality, drink and smoke cigarettes.

quality post

Gasoline man. I never understood why people said gas was bad, get high, etc. I am a mechanic and did a fuel tank the other day. Used a hose to transfer to new tank. Used an air nozzle to generate a venturi effect. I had to hold the end in the old gas tank and was hovering above it watching to make sure it all drained. Idk wtf happened once the final bit of gas got sucked out I just got hit with a retarded strong gas odor that burned my nose and was || this fucking close to hitting the ground. 10/10 would do again

I heard you can get high eating Tide laundry squares.