"Buy some beetcoins, user."

>"Buy some beetcoins, user."
>"You'll get rich without doing anything."

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/dr-doom-casts-his-long-shadow-bitcoin-says-it-biggest-bubble-all-time-fundamental
youtube.com/watch?v=mEv9HJH8FW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-02/dr-doom-casts-his-long-shadow-bitcoin-says-it-biggest-bubble-all-time-fundamental

>Brace yourselves HODLers. After watching this clip, you're gonna want to kill yourselves.

>Nouriel Roubini, aka Dr. Doom, is out pouring salt on the wounds today, declaring Bitcoin to be far worse than the tulip mania. In fact, he declared it was the 'biggest bubble of all-time', unmatched by its sheer perversion of the laws of finance taught at NYU. Moreover, and finally, he said "the fundamental value of Bitcoin is zero."

>Watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEv9HJH8FW4

Reminder this this man predicted the 2008 financial collapse.

Whoever invested money into BTC beyond the 500 dollar mark is a moron.
It's essentially becoming a pyramid scheme.

Are you guys dumb? Or just trolling?

Bitcoin will reach 40k easily this year.

You must be white. No actually, mexican. You must be mexican. You do not know what volatility is.

I made over 2 millionnwith BTC so far.
Using a trading bot now as well to trade altcoins.
It is called ProfitTrailer. About 2% profit per day

Made 20k with the trading bot in a month. Running it on an amazon EC2 vps for free. (Free tier is enough to handle it)

Made an account on binance and let it run

>You do not know what volatility is.
Made me kek

tfw professional day trader (self employed)

i’ve been shorting BTC on my CFD account from 1600

have made aud 12,000 so far and have not yet closed out

literally like taking money from little children

keep buying the dips kiddo lol

Yea kek all you want, normie.
Keep crying on an image board while others like myself keep raking in more money

Probably just trolling. Bitcoin will die and be replaced with another cryptocurrecy over the next couple years. Probably by something with increased functionality like Etherium

>2 million

Kek

The question is just for how long.
>what is a bubble

Well, if you want to get rich using stock markets, as commonly known, you not only need to buy a stock, but also need to sell it again later.
The people who bough bitcoin in the recent months and sold it around 10k probably made a good chunk of money without really doing any demanding work.

Dont daytrade anymore.
I used to do that as well.

Use ProfitTrailer trader bot.
It is using bittrex, binance and poloniex API to trade for you.

Put it on a VPS and you are good to go.
Takes a while to set it up though. Spent about 2 weeks to configure it to make it perfect.

2-3% profit per day.
Compounding.

It is like Bitconnect. But you own the bot.
It is open source as well.

>what is a blockchain
You're presuming that there is no inherent value

??

You are a mexican.
You will never understand the blockchain.

I never said that. I doubt it would ever fall below 1500, but what IS it's inherent value?
What's going on right now is people trying to figure that out.. and it will take a while until they finish, but it has been dramatically overvalued this year.
Inherent value does not come out of nowhere, yet BTC value did. It is only a result of manipulation and demand by people who enjoy speculation (or are stupid), which is very similar to how bubbles form.

this thread needs more wojak

A great tip if you wanna earn some good money this year, invest in EOS. It will go past ethereum. It is almost the same as ethereum but more convenient for developers. I put 4000$ in it. It will easily 50x this year.

here you go faggot

Thought I'd try investing in bitcoin since it's going so well for people I know.
That was 3 weeks ago.

You really think so? I feel like it's too early to tell, but I'm really tryna find a good coin to latch onto so you have any reasons that I can't just find with google?

>up 800% over a year even during dip
>ITS GOING TO ZERO

OK user

You should ahve invested sooner, then it would have gone well for you too.

Bought some Lisk today. Unlike btc it isnt plunging anymore and the rebrand this month might pay of big time.
Sad fucks that bought btc last month.

Economics Doctor Fag Here,

Bitcoins were created to make a digital system to exchange value, not made for especulation, im glad you were burned... (maybe when each bcn reach the $100K it will be good for especulation.)

Would you use a scissor to clean your teeth?
Would you use a bitcoin to especulate?

Ill wait a bit longer to buy them at their lowest

Pics or you're just an asshole liar.

And also, let me guess, you bought when the coin was at its top price?

I'm putting my money on JSECOIN, shit's gonna skyrocket when it hits the market

No but you're right, bitcoin is a currency for shadilays who don't want people to track their cp subsciptions.
The blowup in price was just normies thinking they could be cool too if they just bought trashcoin.

Kek what a loser.
I've made over 1 million dollars with bitcoins while you retards are wasting your lives of Sup Forums

How much was your initial investment?

It was supposed to be a currency (for buying drugs on the internet) not an investment. You fuckers ruined it

samefag

CP subscriers are smarter than that ....

Bitcoin is amazing, but it is a really young kid.

How much does one need to invest in any coin I totally, in order to make these monies?

As I understand you, you invested in the coins stock, and as people started using the real bit coin, its value went up?

Then you sold your share, and made money from that, and kept and or traded for other coins, is that right?

Bitcoin is nine years old.

shorting a bubble = gains plebshit

He bought bitcoins, the coin itself. Back in the day there were two was to make money with bitcoin: You could mine it or buy it. Nowadays, mining is so tedious and ressource-intensive, that it's not worth mining anymore, so people are instead buying fractions of a bitcoing and seeing if it's market value goes up.
At least that's how I understand it, I've never really mined any myself and I'm not that much into gambling either.

I appreciate the answer. I've been trying to wrap my head around this 'craze'

As long as the ability to buy and sell is maintained, the fundamental value of the currency is based on perception and speculation. It would not be valued at zero. Inevitably it will collapse but in the near term it will “bottom out”, slow growth will occur, and the next bubble will likely be a fight between the time it takes for the value to increase and legislature affecting the ability to buy/sell to occur.

We need Bitcoin-chan
>Don't speculate about me user

You guys are fucking stupid. BTC will definitely hit the 50K$ mark at the end of this year, just fucking wait and see how my investment will pay off while you guys dwelm in poverty.

I once took a creative economic class, I know what I’m on about you rancid uneducated swines.

Ima NEET and wanna get rich. But this shit with bots altcoin blochain vps is too complicated for me. I dont even know how to signup and transfer the money so that i can actually hold 100$ bills in my hand. Wat do? Step by step guide NOW!!! gimme!

Join garlicoin, it's the only coin that's getting big rn because they are doing it the right way, correcting all the mistakes they see from the other crypto

Well... Anyone with common sense knows to buy when they're low, not the highest they've fucking been.

god you people are so fucking dumb. Like in any industry, when it is NEW, and i mean 6-8 years ago new, you could make a big profit. But today, you think everyone can become rich? MONGz

> LOL BTC is only up 800% over the last 12 months
> Bitcoin is dead you guys

If being up 800% over 12 months means it's dead, which asset is alive?

this
but those guys just bought when it was 18k and wonder why they didnt win anything

Fuck off and do your own research, the information is out there. Don't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter. Take some personal accountability

I'm actually trying to learn. But every time I ask something about the process, there's always some fucker who gets all condescending, and it goes nowhere.

Have someone lese throw terms at you at 100 mph, could you learn about something?

Probably, I work well under pressure. Plenty of info out there if you're willing to take the time to actually process it

Yeah? A client needs a new vestibule at one of his establisments. We need to make sure that it meets the city's ADA regulations. Structural has told us that the TJIS need to be 20" O.C. With steel c channels to support lateral loads.

What am I talking about? You got 5 minutes